So Sup Forums i live with my parents and just planted this weed they know i smoke alot but dont care...

So Sup Forums i live with my parents and just planted this weed they know i smoke alot but dont care. I feel like growing is different in terms of law so i want to grow it discretely how can i pull this off.
If it gets big enough ill plant it somewhere hidden

Must be well ventilated, pot smells like shit when it's growing. Try putting it in a flower bed or some shit.

My friend wants to put it in his closet with mirrors

You have school tomorrow, get to bed

No i graduated

It's called get a job and move out you fucking millennial sack of shit

Dude get off my dick i finished 3 months ago also dont have a car

Mother fuck I had a full time job got my bachelor's degree and had a kid go cry to someone else you lazy fuck. Growing weed isn't cool. I'm sure you rake in tons of pussy you fucking low life fuck. Have fun working at a job that doesn't pertain to your degree cause you're to busy blazing up so you can't pass a drug test. Fucking Bernie sander pleb.

Dude chill i wanna grow weed so i wont have to spend money on it i asked for information not to be criticized for my life style you really think i give a fuck i sell weed and work a full time job and i still probably make more than you faggot

>"Makes more then me"
>"lives with parents"

Pick one

Look up laws in your state/county/city.

Don't over water.

Haha, this school debt, trapped by a unwed mother, jelly looking faggot needs to kill himself.

Zero school debt me and my WIFE of 4 years been together 9, are very happy in our 5 bed 2.5 bath home in Florida. My computer repair business is great and my bank account is happily inflated. So cry some more you lazy fucks. Trump 2020.

hey annon. fellow grower here.

feel free to ask any questions

pic related. my white widow/girl scout cookie hybrid after a week under the lights

Well im in louisiana growing indoors my main fear is getting caught my friend recently got caught distributing weed at a party and got out the next day

Also how long will it take to sprout nugs also do i need anything besides co2,light and water?

Dude who the fuck cares go annoy someone elses thread

>life style
do you wanna be a professional stoner or something?

Nah i aspire to a be a professional skateboarder weed is just awesome though

not sure about the climate in louisiana

growing weed outside is the best option for beginners or people low on funds.

growing indoor is harder because youre dependent on electricity. Grow lights suck a lot of power and you can't plug the 600-1000 watt lights you need into a regular outlet.

My suggestion for doing it discrete is start them under a regular 120 watt grow light and move them outside when theyre bigger

I just keep a closet light on bro its going to be in there till my friend sets up the lights and mirrors in his closet.
Outside is a no go i live in the city

also be careful not to overwater. youre using a larger container than I am so your soil will stay watter logged much longer if there isnt proper drainage.

I put about an inch of expanded glass silica at the bottom of my containers to help with that

overwatering is much more dangerous than under watering.

lmao bro you cant use regular lights man.

you need a grow light. buy something cheap from a hydroponics store.

also to germinate that seed youre guna want a heat pad

Pot smokers are effeminate and unsuccessful.

We have a growlight its not mine so im scared to use it i made the seed sprout by leaving it in water in a dark place

>be me
>go on Sup Forums see some guys weed growing thread
>type some shit no one cares about
>wow i sure showed that guy
>now he knows that i dont like weed
Good job user you got me

Gotta love Americans. I smoke weed errday and hold down a 6 figure job no problem, enjoy your high horse.

sounds to me like you arent fully commited to your grow op. I wish you luck user.

I suggest you buy the marijuana encyclopedia by George Cervantes and read up some before you try growing

Ill check out grow lights when i get paid if theyre really that necessary i just want some free weed tbh