Holy fuck it was real

holy fuck it was real

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578061

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578061&usg=ALkJrhh4h1iSsGoAdOec6AOdvuPib8eRYw
archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe I'm gone for one fucking day and missed it

literally what

Op did it. Hes the absolute mad man

Shut up samefag

>user has friend
>friend wants to an hero
>fucks it up/chickens out
>goes next door and kills a young boy and cuts his dick off

There's more to it but here's the tldr

OP on post yesterday posted screenshots of a conversation with this guy from 2 days ago where he wanted to sudoku but instead killed the neighbors 9yo child

>"A friend of mine wanted to plan his suicide but then he killed the neighbours child bcuz he fucked up his suicide attempt wtf Sup Forums idk wtf "

gunna need an English translation hombre

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578061&usg=ALkJrhh4h1iSsGoAdOec6AOdvuPib8eRYw

haha king of Sup Forums

German - English Translation coming right up boys

"On monday Evening (20:30) the Police got called to [street name]. In the basement they found the dead body of a 9 year old boy. [...] The police are searching for the 19 year old Herner Marcel H. who is:
- ca. 175 cm tall
- very slim
-wears glasses
-short blonde hair
- assumed to be wearing camouflage shorts and vest [...] . The Commision for Murder has been given the case. [...] "

>so basically this dude is on the run right now

What is the link of the original trhead?

In TV they sayed he announced it in the darknet lulz

Whelp. Time to forward the IP's from the users who egged this shit on in the thread to the German authorities so they can be indicted on conspiracy charges.

archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/

>archive link of the original post

>whatsapp = dark net.
didnĀ“t you know?

kek

why did Sup Forums make this child a killer?

I'll be the first to admit i thought that thread was gay and fake. Still mildy skeptical

Shit, I wasn't here for this but are the police still going to raid this darkest of webs?