Dude made fun of a rape victim

Dude made fun of a rape victim

so?

and?

I love that you have provided no evidence for this. Not your personal army comes to mind.

you forgot where you are m8. i'd say we praise that guy! all hail to our new king!

pekin chinks

>post personal info on 4chin
>hope user attacks person
>thread dies in 4 min

lol seems like a cool dude to me, im gonna call him and tell him some faggot is posting his info.

also gonna link him this thread he'll prob fit in well here

BOIIIII YOOU BETTER GET THE FUCK OON WITH THIS BULL SSHIT WE RAPE PEOOPLLE HER YA DUMB FUK

Not your army, AND who the hell cares? Fuck rape victims. They were weak.

Try and get Ryan to figure out who OP is so we can dox and ruin OP's life.

sure kid

I'm on that right now

What'd he say?

I could use a good chuckle

I know I might be playing right into OP's hand, but

Based af user.

NYPA shitlord

interested

dis gun be gud .jpeg

It's 11 o'clock in Illinois so he might not answer

Alright, he didn't pick up the phone I left a message, I'll try getting a hold of him again in like 20 mins

god speed

Listen and believe.

The accusation of rape is not proof of rape.

Kek bump for this

While we wait lets try and guess the real story
>OP is beta faggot
>cool bruh user makes fun of OPs crush
>OP tries to white knight

OP is whiteknighting for his sister
honest to god don't understand why you thought this was a good idea

plot twist: OP is the one who raped his sister.

Dumb ass should have used something else to try and be a white knight 5 dollars he will delete his kik or whatsapp

what a tweest

>newfag kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek kms

bumping til sleepy Ryan wakes up

Judging from the three digit area code, and the seven digit phone number, this is in the USA.

Last I checked, we still have free speech, maybe not in practice, but at least on paper.

My point is that making fun of a rape victim is in poor taste, but that asshole should be allowed to make fun of whomever he wants, whenever he wants.

I heard that a white man once raped a black woman. Nah, just kidding.

this

bumping for this

Now you'll be banned and beat up OP good job

>fuck rape victims
Well, yeah.

You know what goes great with Rape?
Nanking.

Bumping for Ryan

There are white knights for dudes now?

Rape victims are massive pussies.

"Oh no, he put his dick inside me!!!!! Oh noooooo!!!!"

I bet you stick more than dick inside yourself all the time, dumb cunt

Bump

>oh noooo!!!!

this part made me laugh more than it should have

Watch out, OP is coming for you with his channel 4 army

Dragons now. Fucking SJWs

More like anti-white knight which happen to white knight.......wait wot

careful, some faggot may publish your information here expecting us to harass you

Not your fucking army

Bitch probably had it coming.

>oh noooo!!!!

OP was too beta to ask out his crush and threw a sissy fit when someone cucked him

I doubt he's going to wake up tonight. I'll start a thread tomorrow if he responds.

>we want to help you

if you're a dude and you get raped but that doesn't involve your butthole, you weren't raped, you're ok.

>we

I don't give a fuck about ryan or OP

Speak for yourself, cunt

inb4 OP saw this coming and is waiting to give you the info of the real target

nypa and what the fuck is this, the view? why the fuck would i care?

You're fucked OP

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

Calm the fuck down kiddo

get raped, nigger

shit bait

you tell em

go cry

What kind of a faggot gets raped lmao

Nobody wanted your virginity anyways.

> I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger

>Oh no!!!! he put his pelvis finger in my babyhole over and over! It was so terrible and traumatizing!!!

also lol wild thornberrys reference

What if, OP is Ryan..............

Did you enjoy it? If you kept doing it over and over again you must have liked it a little

Ask Ryan if he knows any other rape victims we can make fun of

Lmao where did the wildthornberrys come from in that

We already went over this, nigger

Nice copypasta

>I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret.

Eliza "Hornberry" is that you?

>pelvis finger

ok

>I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret.

bump