Nolan Gould is a member of Mensa,[5][6] and as of 2012, had accelerated ten grades in school...

>Nolan Gould is a member of Mensa,[5][6] and as of 2012, had accelerated ten grades in school.[6] He stated on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that he has an IQ of 150. During summer 2012, at age 13, he graduated from high school.

(((Gould)))

>IQ

t. Troglodyte

Faggot

Why is an IQ of 150 notable at 13? That means there are smarter kids than he is out there

oh it's suppose to be funny because he plays a dumbass on tv

Gould?

too bad hes ugly as shit

> m-muh iq

when will this meme die?

IQ has diminishing returns
There's a big difference between someone with an IQ of 80 and 120, but not between 130 and 150, say.

worst part of the show

even though he's an ugly kike having an IQ that high at that age must mean he's able to out think and read the fuck out of his peers. Would be a great way to get pussy I imagine if you aren't full sperg-o

Does empathy necessitate a high IQ?

t. neckbeard jealous of superior jewish IQ

>Gould
>Mensa
>IQ

>low iq babby complaining that his intellect is accurately gauged as inferior

Not surprised, really.

its called EQ nigga

umm rude much? lol

>women are attracted to mathematic ability and being able to read quickly

Don't see the big deal here. My younger daughter has an IQ of 185 and started auditing college classes at age 8.

you the type of nigga who think using all those big words make you smart

probably never, it exposes some retards and caters to others.

>these are all real posts

WHEN WILL THEY GET OVER THE "IQ MEANS NOTHING" MEME?

IT'S GETTING OLD NOW

>tfw had all advanced classes starting in second grade and could have graduated from high school when my classmates were in 9th grade but my parents wanted me to have the "full high school experience" and I ended up playing baseball and football and partying with my teammates and the cheerleaders getting drunk and fucking and ended up dropping out in my senior year, getting a GED, and having to go to a community college for a year before I could go to a real university where I spend all my free time drinking, fucking, snorting, and shitposting

Thanks mom and dad.

>be "smart" as 5 year old baby kid
>thinks this translates into being smart as a teen/adult

retard lmao

same. i rarely go to class, except to take the tests on exam days, and just fuck off the rest of the time. i've had professors get upset at me for my attendance, but they don't teach anything. i just read the text books, do the assignments, and take the tests. there's not point in sitting through a class where all they do is regurgitate points from the text books and field stupid questions from students.

Wow my dude, sounds like you've had a difficult childhood and been through a lot.

The struggle is real.

So sorry your parents did that to you. :-(

Here's how modern prodigies work out

-starts off way ahead of everyone else
-graduates elementary/middle/high school early
-receives some publicity because news is a circus
-gets into a real college
-spends lots of years there while everyone catches up
-graduates with honors, something normal people already do
-spends career in academia doing research on a very specific and abstract problem that never gets solved
-or goes on to write self help books about "unlocking potential' because the little bit of media attention went to their head and they sell out and do book tours and give lectures the rest of their life
-on par with normies at this point, no longer special

What people with low IQs think happens:

-super genius invents iphones and solves world's problems by age 15
-omg tony stark lmao
-it's just like one of my CBS primetime citcoms!

Maybe you don't know how IQs work. How is 150 not notable at any age?

But he still can't act for shit and works for the joos?

normies also think mensa isn't just a place where people sit around and design crossword puzzles

who cares? My wife's son has an IQ over 9000 and built a real Iron Man suit while still in the womb.

If you knew how to read you would see he said he was still in those advanced classes and ready to test out into college in 9th grade you troglodyte.

>do iq test
>luck out on most of the questions
>SUPER GENISU DISCOVERD 5 BILION IQ
yeah iq lol

You got lucky. The Nazis at my uni auto-fail you for absences regardless of whether or not you smoke the tests and papers. Despite the fact YOU pay THEM, you MUST be sitting in class listening to THEM or else they just take your money and crush you.

Are you the type of nigga that doesn't need those big words or that grammar?

Is it a public uni? Those places get gov't funding based on attendance. That's why they're usually so hard on truancy.

Which uni are you at?

>My parents are using me as a cash cow and to get attention, regardless of what it will do to me
Kids like this deserve pity

Fuck this faggot. I never went to college and this is the kind of pussy I'm pulling, while this kike porks fat chicks

kek

I've had to fight it a couple of times. I just ended up writing essays, or doing an extra project to shut them up. I did something similar in highschool, while I was there...I would miss class most of the week, so they threatened to fail me unless I made it up by going to Saturday school. And I actually loved going to Saturday school, because that's where all the misfits and legitimate future criminals ended up. I loved watching some of the things the kids did to fuck with the poor teachers than ended up baby sitting. It was great.

>tfw graduated Summa Cum Laude from an Ivy and I sit in my office all day shitposting while paralegals do all my work and I take two hour lunches to go get a buzz and hunt pokemon
>tfw recently started trying to send all my messages in emojis and memes like Carrie Fisher to see if people will still reply seriously and I can feel myself losing all the things I ever learned in life more and more by the day

Here come dat boi.

>that manliness
I hate traps that have receding hairlines. Wear a wig for fuck's sake

i thought they just sat around and circle jerked about how smart they are

>ywn be as smart as this man
JUST

A lot of people with higher IQs also usually develop huge social problems. Do you ever see a "normal" person with an insane IQ? They just don't exist out there.

With their gifted IQ they acquire a superiority complex over everyone else they deem beneath them. Similar to that one high IQ indian kid who appeared on the Conan show, he brought a list of "smart" jokes and was reading them out each time saying "Oh maybe you will get this one".

Smartness can't be quantified by a simple examination.

For example, women have a higher emotional IQ because they need to raise their babbys to be functional grown ups.

Men don't have that so they overcompensate with inventions.

von Neumann has legit claim to being the smartest man who ever lived. Him or Newton.

Meanwhile I struggle with basic arithmetic.

Sorry, it will be a long time before someone tops Newton. Newton laid the foundation for physics that persisted for over a hundred years after his death. He covered so many topics. Calculus, optics, kinematics, forces. He invented the reflector telescope. He was insanely influential. He did most of his work by his mid-20s.

And while Von Neumann also covered a wide range of topics, each contribution was more specialized.

That's extremely unlikely. And even if it happened, it doesn't invalidate IQ.

>bean smrt

that shyt 4 dummes yall nigars kneed to kook up kokane wif bking soda and sell it

ps PRRRRRRRRR

Kek

Da Vinci>>>>>>

How do I become smart?

Let's be real.

Those who built the pyramids are the real geniuses here.

>read people
>he thinks it means to actually read

Jesus.

You can argue Newton had more influential results but I'd say Von Neumann was more intelligent.
He covered lots of topics in a time where it was more specialized.
Even amongst his peers who were top minds they agreed he was a freak of nature.
Dude was smart as fuck.

Sooo aliens? I agree.

I'm smarter than all these nerds. They probably didn't even have any rare Pepes.

Meanwhile
> be 18yo Californian Chad
> fuck 14yo titcow Ariel while her tits are still growiing
> get caught getting loli bj from titcow
> instead of goung to jail, titcow divorces her mother so she can keep sucking your dick

Yeah, being a Chad is pretty fucking awesome.

This sounds about right, Im pretty normal in terms of intelligence and the two smartest people I knew in school lacked major social skills. One of them was a complete neet whilst the other just pissed everyone off because what he deemed right was above everyone elses opinions. Unfortunately both were athiests and had breakdowns whenever someone spoke about their religions.