Ouch, that's gotta hurt

Ouch, that's gotta hurt

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12843620
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/857802640759062528
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1433-an-art-historians-take-on-those-beyonce-pregnancy-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They gave a 6.9 to Demon Days too.

I'd 6.9 Noodle too desu

Humanz was absolute shite. It's sad because S/T, Demon Days and Plastic Beach were all excellent in their own right.

I guess I should make this then strawpoll.me/12843620

theve always been shit. they should be happy they even have a career or above a 2.5 at all

IT'S OVER

GORILLAZ IS FINISHED

>gorillaz
>excellent

I wonder what's Fantano's score for this album.

>gives the same score they've given to Demon Days and the s/t
>HURR DURR BTFO
Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

stop

I'm feeling a 2 for this thing.

Light 6 at best.

This. When you read their review it's pretty much just Pitchfork saying "Well if you've liked the previous ones you'll like this one too."

I'm honestly let down it's not lower. I suspect it would be if it sounded the same but was about something besides Trump.

I've never been a huge fan of theirs but this is definitely their worst I've heard (haven't listened to The Fall).

turn that 6.9 upside down

yuck

n i c e

Does not work irl it seems... Yikes.

He seems thrilled to be listening to it on twitter
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/857802640759062528

>Caring about the website that published this:
pitchfork.com/thepitch/1433-an-art-historians-take-on-those-beyonce-pregnancy-photos/

>'Stanford Professor Marci Kwon had just emphatically quoted a memorable bit from Ralph Lemon’s Scaffold Room in a presentation: “There’s a Beyoncé in every universe so that if and when the world ends, she’ll be replicated into infinity.” I laughed at this second reference to the world ending because for now, outside of these walls, it was at least crumbling. We had come here hoping to change the shape of art history, but found ourselves at a remove from history happening now. The Muslim ban and subsequent protests had taken over our feeds, but only Beyoncé would manage to break through the hyper-political and polarized moment over the next few days. Perhaps she would be replicated into infinity.'

>'But what we know now, and perhaps knew on some level before, is that Beyoncé is a Venus of our times.'

Saved. Oh, the things I could do with that asshole.