I want to strip naked for strangers because that makes my little fuckboy cunt wet

I want to strip naked for strangers because that makes my little fuckboy cunt wet
Ask me anything

Got any thigh socks or lingerie?

got a kik?

End your life faggot. Nobody cares. You are a failure to your parents and you will die alone.

whats your top 3 favorite game developers.

Blizzard
Sega
Valve

Spread 'em for me, bitch

Are you trans? Otherwise not interested

Yes daddy

I'd love to taste your little smooth butt

how do i get a twink body like that. I already have the ass but i'm like broad shouldered and just like big in the chest area. do i just need to lose weight or what

wtf camera are you using?

Gonna feed you hormones and make you my big breasted slut

Only one i got
It needs to come natural

Could anyone show me their cocks? I want to see any erection i make, maybe i can assist personally with a request

100% agree with blizzard but i would pick nintendo over sega any day. and to me valve is solid but i would put bioware and bethesda above it.

thats depressing, i want to be a qt

Cringe thread

gayy

On second tought i totally agree
Hey, you got a nice big juicy cock over there, big boy, ill love to gag on it

You're beautiful. May I have an asshole closeup?

glad you like it

glad you agree haha and if i wasnt trying to finish a paper then i would help you out.

Am i really beautiful?

what do sissies think of my cock?

You got a kik there cutie? I need to bend you over and breed you like a bitch.

would choke on

You're fucking beautiful and I need you right now.

Pls cum for me baby

Dumb fucking cunt your asshole doesn't get wet fucking stupid bitch. It's not a pussy it's made for shitting. It doesn't fucking get wet

Ackchually, it does.
I'm doctor

You gorgeous slut. You make me so fucking hot and stiff. I'm gonna cum all over your little bitch boycunt. Show me everything you've got.

how does it feel to be a p3d0tard...lol

don't leave us hanging.