Celeb th-thread: p-please enter for free, depositing a d-d-dime donation in the used KFC b-bucket

Celeb th-thread: p-please enter for free, depositing a d-d-dime donation in the used KFC b-bucket...

JJ.

Dime donation...KFC bucket.... seriously wat

Yes

I won't be up for much longer unfortunately. :(

Kek

Is her hymen still up?

:( it's okay user :P

Best celeb

I don't think so user. She's got a boyfriend now.
I'll keep posting until I fall asleep.

Then I will try to cum before you fall asleep!

Has she had a threesome yet?

Think you can do it? I am quite tired.

I'm not too sure user, possibly?

To jj? Yeah shouldn't be a problem

Use you imagination user.

Hey look, it's the only shitposter who makes the Why Atheist and Andy Sixx log posters look good.

why is she so perfect

I sure hope not, JJ always make for a good load.
Oh! Of course she has, you think a girl like JJ wouldn't have explored and had two cocks all for her at once? Just look at her, she wants to be used.

Mmhm it's always ropes for jj

you think she's been filled yet?

Can we have more of her

Well then keep stroking!
Honestly, I really do think so and I'm sure she really enjoyed it too, moaning and the such.

JJ in yoga pants is always enough for me to cum

Shouldn't you be stuttering about the real queen instead of this plastic attention whore?

What about JJ in a bikini?

JJ really wants that cum user.

LMAO. wtf with the bank of cum thing

Yeah.. that did it

Well, that's it for me. I'm off to sleep.

Night user

Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir: m-my m-mistress Vic i-is very b-beautiful and I-I'm s-sorry t-to say s-still very m-much m-mine...

Wrong thread?

Goodnight.

Imagine all the dicks that tongue saw...

a good patriotic little slut.

this has been a good thread so far

How desperate are you for 2.5 cents that you try to turn a celeb thread into a shill thread?

T-tongues c-cant see s-sir. L-learn to w-write or g-go s-see a d-doctor

nobody cares for ur opinion, specilly if ou dont post

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

I think mostly because people have been posting DIFFERENT celebs instead o the same ones over and over. Or at least not posting the same pics over and over versus the best ones.

Hi Lily mmph

yes pls

>shitty hypocritical bait
So are you playing this character that like kidnapped her? Or you are submissive to her? Explain your annoying faggot self

I-I know m-my m-mistress i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman and desired by many m-men g-good s-sirs... I-I'm s-sure h-her p-past w-won't be a-a problem f-for o-our future...

im pretty sure he us submissive dude, bro.
But anyone c-can talk l.like h-him so if he is not being coherent its that,

She's a dancer.
It's long gone.

you are always cool stutter bro, dont let her slutty past get to you, post some of her ass btw

so hot/cute

Yes she absolutely is

Stop calling her best celeb. This frigid closet dyke won't even show us her tits. How can you call anyone best celeb without seeing her tits? It doesn't make any sense!

It's like buying a car without driving it first!

/summon

love her body

This

kiki or rowan feet?

G-Good s-sir, sh-she i-is v-very b-beautiful and I-I know I'm v-very lucky t-to have her; I-I would gladly b-beg her for favors i-if it w-was needed...

It's fantastic
Mmm love Miranda as well

super beautiful, tell her she shouldnt keep that pretty body just for you, beg her as much as you have to

Poor guy

She's one of my favorites

Don't egg this psycho on

checked kek

My dude

Is this a get thread now

Not for you

You w-want us to go o-out w-with another m-man f-for d-dinner a-and a-a movie good s-sir: is that wh-what y-you mean?...

Urge to lick armpits rises

I don't think it worked

ejaculate now

FUCK that actually may do it

chek'd and came

Oh god... that tongue...

Stop being a faggot

Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; I know being d-deprived o-of p-possessing a-a world cl-class m-mistress c-can e-easily l-lead t-to frustrations...

that ass needs to be sniffed

false.

Id spend hours kissing and sniffing that crack