I want to kill my ex-girlfriend. How do I get away with it

I want to kill my ex-girlfriend. How do I get away with it.

She has one roommate who I would be willing to kill too but mostly she is alone between 5 pm and 11 pm, I could probably convince her to buzz me up to her apartment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEyUeCyXl1Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=blXcAv9ci0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to stab the bitch to death, no quick kill guns or shit

The police are here to help serve the public.
Trust me if you dial 911 and tell the police, theyll help you out

u r crazy

Kill her than take her body and dump it in the water where no one can find her. Problem solved.

forget the bitch

I can't. She makes feel things no one has ever made me felt. When I was with her I felt like a demi-god. Now she makes me feel vulnerable, rejected, lost. I have to erase her from this earth to get myself back

Soak an envelope in a nicotine solution. Mail them it. It will absorb through the skin and kill whoever holds it.

Or use ricin

Details OP. What city are we talking? Do you know the police response time? Does she live near or far from the nearest police station? Apartments are filled with people and often noisy. Do you know if hers has good soundproofing? Upscale? Ghetto? University? If so, which one? Deep urban or sprawling country town? You need buzzed in- that's not a good sign. How are you getting the body out? If you don't dispose of the body, there will be an investigation. Especially if she's a white girl. Is she a white girl? black? Asian? If Asian is she FoB? If her parents speak good english the police will get off their ass, otherwise not so much.

What other details can you provide?

Except it won't work.

But why tho

It's not like she killed your father and you plan to avenge him or some shit

dunno what to tell you, if u kill her i know that u will still miss her but it ll be 10000x times worse and ur life will be ruined

Piss on her. Why would a killer leave his DNA? Check and mate, CSI.

Post her nudes first.

maybe quit thinking like an autist and think about getting somebody new. Fucking fag theres more people better than her

Nice maymay, newfag.

This is a midwest metropolitan area, no universities nearby but a lot of students in her area. She's white but her parents are far away in bumfuck semi-rural Wisconsin. The apartment is neither upscale or ghetto. It's a middling type place full of hindus and muslims. I don't know where the nearest police station is, maybe 5 miles though

There must be some way to get rid of her despite being in an apartment. She is small, 5'2 and 110 lbs at most. Could I put her in a duffle bag?

>letting a female have this much influence over your emotions
the ultimate betafag

Never put the pussy on a pedestal

Hello there newfag...

Tell her you want to cook for her and proceed to follow these instructions.

>Grab pan/pot
>Put onto stove
>Pour in Diazinon
>Pour in Dimethyl Carbinol
>Pour in Sodium Fluoride
>Turn to 500
>Place face over pan and breath in a few times

You're not gonna get away with it breaking into a middle class apartment and stabbing a white girl. Especially with roommate. That's just twice the liability.

Do you know her schedule? Where she works? How she gets there? Drive or public transit? She have a subway available? Bus? If she drives, what does she drive? Coup? Sedan? Something larger you could hide in?

It's all I can think of though. It's a consuming thought and the prospect that I could be emotionally free and release all of my resentment and love at once is very very enticing

I don't know man. Because I never felt this way about someone and don't think I will. Everything about us was story book. Everything about her was EXACTLY what I needed and wanted. She has a certain power over that I am not comfortable with. I already went crawling back to her once just to be rejected after a couple of weeks of living in that bliss and now I just want to defeat. She rejected me to beat me. Because I'd never really been rejected like that, or cared if I was. Well now I'm gonna beat her in a way she can't recover from

I miss her now and already facing the possibility of never seeing her again so whatever honestly. I'll settle for those last looks on her face and seeing her that one last time

That or good old rat poison never hurt anybody

Retard

I really wouldn't post this here if you actually plan on doing it. The feds watch this site. And the courts can get a warrant for your Internet history if you became a suspect.

Tell the muslims she uses the Quran as toilet paper.

Put the pussy on the chainwax

Do her and the world a favor and kill yourself.
You literally have nothing to contribute here.
And you have the NERVE to think she's responsible for you being a whining, needy piece of shit.
Just kill yourself.

She is not any other "female". If you got even a taste of what I had with her you would have these issues too. I'm not the first guy who has tried to hurt her but I wouldn't mind being the last

I don't know her schedule these days. I know she quit her job to focus on school but that's it. She has a jeep that she moves around in but I know a couple of her hangouts. She likes this chicken place in a very seedy, ghetto part of town for instance I've thought about waiting for her outside of the chicken place and taking her out right there - it would look like a random act of violence in that part of town

But idk,it wouldn't be personal enough

You won't get away with it. Believe me they will get you and put you in jail.

But if you murder her, take photo's and upload them on Sup Forums. Wish you luck faggot.

Seek therapy. You're not mentally well.

The ultimate plan

>Take a seven-foot length of rope
>Find something sturdy in her apartment high up you can tie it off on
>Tie the other end into a noose
>Write a suicide note. Use your offhand so the handwriting can't be matched
> Put a chair under the noose
>Wait inside apartment behind her door for her to come home
>When you hear her key hit the lock, climb on the chair, put your head in the noose, and kick out the chair

That'll show her that she was wrong to dump you, you emo faggot.

suck her dick

Kidnap her and livestream it

I can erase all of this though. I don't usually let my internet history stew.

I think I could get away with this. I wouldn't mind going to trial. I think I could create the circumstances of acquittal due to reasonable doubt

OP, Your gonna want to make it look like she pulled an hero, try to pin down her handwriting to the best of your ability and write a note. After, kill her and only her, dump the body in body's of water, and try to make sure to keep it down. If the court can't find a body in x amount of time, it's gonna need to be ruled that she killed herself. This is gonna take at least a month figureing out her schedule and other EXTREMELY important shit. Happy hunting

Better for the whole world if you just kill yourself.

Can confirm. They will cuff you but won't being you do jail. Have dealt with feeling homicidal in the past and there is help available.

This is all probably fake. But if it's not you really need to think about this. Everyone thinks that special someone is the one. The reality is there are millions just like her. Move on and find another one maybe even hotter. But the reality is you can't handle rejection and need psychiatric help.

I would highly advise against stabbing her. There is going to be blood everywhere Op. One drop could make the difference between prison time or not.

>It's all I can think of though.

So you're willing to contemplate murder because your imagination is broken.

Therapy's cheaper in opportunity cost that prison. And if she's killed, the jilted boyfriend will be the prime suspect.

Just walk away.

>"So how did you get caught?"
>"I posted about it on a Mongolian basket-weaving board."

Good luck in prison, OP.

Leave no trace. Would not go to he appartment, where you might accodently leave some dna, a hair, finger print, anything. Would not do it slow in case she faught back and left a mark. Don't use anything that can be traced back to you. Don't let anyone see you around her or anywhere she lives.
You see the problem is you are her ex, they'll suspect you from the start. When they start looking around and can't find it leading to anyone else they'll know that it was you, then all it takes is one little slip up and they'll be able to prove it was you.
So find an alibie that is foolproof. And having a buddie lie won't be enough. If you where a smart you d have some one else kill her. If you have to have the pleasure you need to find a patsey. What you need to do, is find who's she sleeping with now, get him to fuck you in the ass, run to her house with come still in your ass, wear glove/mask through the window, in less than five minutes strangle her, shit her boyfriends cum on her face, lock the window, go out the door dressed as a mascot of you coosing. Dart down an alley, burn mascot/gloves/mask. Suck some guys sick and record it.
If you get questioned, just be like yeah I stole her bofriends sperm with my ass dressed as a mascot, killed her shited sperm on her and ran out and sucked a duck as fast as posible, call the cops shitty and ask if they're out of their minds.
You just got away with murder.

Genius. The ex is the FIRST person the police will suspect. You are dumb enough and immature enough to make any foolproof alibi anything but.

youtube.com/watch?v=EEyUeCyXl1Q

Can I fuck your mom after you go to prison?

Better plan fuck whatever you said i'm to high to read.
>Buy rope and make sure that you have a building more then two stores if not this wont work
>Tell that dumb cunt that she is going to be apart of a awesome prank
>Make a "Fake Noose" wink wink and put it around he pretty throat.
>Tell her to jump when a lot of people are there so you could record the reactions
>Make sure that you take a acting class for you need to pretend that you thought the Fake noose was acutely a real noose
>Good luck fag and post when its all done

i would advice you to just beat her, that would make it fair, but... could get out of control.

You better take pictures when doing it OP.

Dude, you're her ex. You are literally at the top of the suspect list if she goes missing. Regardless of what part of town she's in, when a white girl goes missing, police have to do shit about it. You WILL be the first person they check. Don't get arrogant. And don't say a damn thing except "I want to see my lawyer".

No, you'll have to extract her. What do you drive? Got a trunk? What model? A lot of cars these days have trunk releases inside the trunk in case you trap your dumbass in.

If she's focusing on school- what are we talking- like university campus or vocational college or online degree? At any rate does the campus have cameras? Does the chicken place? They probably do if they're ghetto since they get robbed a lot.

The fact you haven't thought of this yourself suggests you're clearly amateur and you're probably gonna fuck up. Have you considered instead looking for a professional? Where you at- Chicago? Lot of cartel and nigger types down there. Not sure if they have Russians but that would be my top pick. Mafia is probaby too upscale for you. But the average street price for an assassination is only 8-10k. The assassin himself will probably only get half that. If you want to get particular about details or get involved that's going to cost more though.

What ethnicity are you? Speak spanish? Russian? Fuck- chinese? Would help if you start going that route.

what do you expect, that he is fucking 47,the first suspect would be him , that's the most obvious shit

Just be warned that if nothing else, your IP is attached to this thread because you posted it, and as an ex, you would be a prime suspect. So unless you're behind 7 proxies...

That, and to be honest, murder isn't something you can get away with easily if you have ANY connection to the victim even under the best of circumstances. Literally any mistake, any piece of hair or skin or blood from either of you could make any plans you have to get away with it all come crashing down around you. Modern forensics are insanely good now.

Just my 2 cents.

and he is like not working lel

It's not about how hot she was. Yes I know there are other hot women. But as far as her combination of hot, crazy, interesting, background and experiences and her fundamental ability to just "get" me - no one else has that. And I lost that and she texted me a few weeks ago saying we should make up but it was bullshit. She did this because I wouldn't commit early on. I slept around on her and wasn't ready to admit my feelings. She did this because I was so so strong and she wanted to see me defeated and weak. But I'll show that bitch

My imagination isn't broken I just think a little differently than some. This is the most interesting and fulfilling option to me. It is therapy

>My imagination isn't broken I just think a little differently than some. This is the most interesting and fulfilling option to me. It is therapy

You're utterly clueless. It won't actually be fulfilling.

Whatever. Get yourself raped in prison. It will probably get a net benefit for society for you to install yourself in prison, even if it costs a young life.

The first suspect won't be me. The first suspect would be her other ex. Some guy named Raymond who sent her a million obsessive hand written letters and has a soundcloud of music just for her. Not that many people were even aware that she and I dated. We were so in love that we didn't really stop to let the world know. Sure a handful of people knew but I dont think most knew the extent of it.

And she has exes besides that Ray guy who I think are objectively crazier than me

>I slept around on her
You got what you deserved.
Kill yourself now.

>You're utterly clueless. It won't actually be fulfilling.

You know this because you've killed someone you really love/hated?

are you fucking retarded
you're her ex faggot you're going to be the first suspect
have fun in prison

You obviously would be a suspect fucking mongoloid. Have fun in prison

>so in love you keep it a secret from everyone close to you
>kek

everyone close to us knew, hence a few. But she doesn't have any close friends who aren't far away and I don't see why the police would ever question mine since they have no more connection to her than I do

as far as the world is concerned

Hey Lee/bruce

What you need to do is live stream it. No one ever gets caught in livestream.

He better get used to his new nickname of "fuck-meat" and life as a fleshlight that cries

STEVE! FORGET THE ORDER! WE HAVE A POSSIBLE HOMICIDE! WE HAVE TOoooo...fuck it I need those wings.

If there's no signs of forced entry you'll be a high suspect since it would imply she willingly let the perpetrator enter her home, i.e she knew them and they had motive.

You really want to kill her? Move on, forget about her, and be successful. That will kill her every day for the rest of her life.

I don't think you have a girlfriend.

Enjoy your roommate.

You should practice killing and getting away with the crime first. Practice it on yourself

Go see a therapist, you autistic fuck.

May have implicated yourself here. I have my doubts you could pull this off OP.

ITT: Sup Forums tries to talk a potential murderer out of a murder that is not very likely to happen

>what happened to my Sup Forums

just kill yourself you fucking fag

Right, because fuck the postman.

PostPERSON, you fucking shitlord.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=blXcAv9ci0o

hope you get raped and die in jail you sick fuck

this is how you do it right.

What if his girlfriend is the next Hitler? You fucked up user.

Another tale of adam and eve

then i will live forever

the easiest thing to do is to just go balls to the walls and make her think you're perfectly fine go out see other women don't even care if you get rejected i have my whole life and i can confidently go up to women to ask for sex because i no longer expect a yes answer i just do it to get free drinks from my friends when they say i can't, Every now and again some whore who drops her pantys and lets me fuck her it's pretty fun picking them out, you have nothing more to lose then your own dignity which i am sure you have none of if you're willing to murder your EX just to get back some emotional closure, man up and show her your not a cuck like your saying you are, Love user

She was foolish for dumping you. You seem like a good mate.

OP has to kill all girls who have seen his defective penor...

You're willing to kill two people because someone left you due to being a needy autsitic fuck? have you considered that perhaps life is going to keep fucking you if your this clueless and greedy with relationships?

Also if your actually considering killing someone, please go contact a therapist. If you kill her in her own apartment, they'll catch you, and you'll end up in prison, where you're autistic cute white ass will be raped until the prospect of sitting becomes a distant memory.

Also, she understood you and left you. Perhaps you should consider trying to improve yourself, instead of being literally every girl's worst nightmare.

OP has little to no chance of killing his ex and getting away with it. He's clearly an emotional mess about her and as such will be prone to mistakes and would be the prime suspect.

You COULD kill her and get away with it but it would take methodical careful planning that I doubt OP could muster. Does OP have the patience and foresight to plan and execute a perfect murder of his ex girlfriend and then sail through the subsequent police investigation and come out smelling like roses the other side?

I severely doubt it.

Travelling to get within "range" at all is a major problem. It's not so easy to travel and remain unseen these days and it only takes one camera or person to identify you on the move to sink you.

Best way to kill her would probably be to walk up to her in a secluded area and pop her in the head and then immediately walk away and dispose of the weapon in a pre-dug hole in the ground that can be quickly covered. This still has the problem of putting your body within murder range of his ex and then getting his body out of the area. A LOT can go wrong with this situation. OP being an emotional mess is also probably never going to be able to pull off a cold assassination without having some emotional connection with her before he does it.

Killing your ex is easy. Killing human beings is easy. Getting away with it? Highly unlikely in your circumstance. Best advice is to cut off from her in every conceivable way and get on with your life and let her do the same. Murdering another human because you are a jilted ex-boyfriend? Incredibly weak. Go out and do something positive with your life.

Have you ever considered that your ex's attitude towards you is spot on? I mean you're contemplating MURDERING her. She is lucky to be away from you and clearly made a great choice to dump your stupid ass.

Leave her alone and make yourself a life worth living without her in it unless you are able to take the life sentence you will inevitability end up doing..

you wont kill her you fucong pussy jesus christ please just kill yourself dumbfuck

OP just fucking walk away.. you've already created way too much evidence to get away with such a shitty plan. Don't an hero though.. there's plenty of other girls out there.

The GOVERNMENT is watching you dick head. I don't think you are really serious but the GOVERNMENT is watching EVERYTHING we post. You silly.

dfafas

You're not getting to get away with it plain and simple

Maybe just move on?

I've been out with some right bitches, the shit you put up with for a blowjob, right? Eventually you'll find someone who fits perfectly with you, probably when you're a little older and look back and remember writing this and think, "damn I was a dumb fuck back then".... That's the time to find a girlfriend and settle down.