Hey b

Hey b.

I tried black mailing a girl. She called the cops. I blocked her on facebook.

I know there is IP information logged at facebook, but is there really any chance they actually pursue this? They'd have to get a court order for facebook to release the IP, and then trace that to myself.

I'm not too worried but words of comfort from /b would help.

I was on a fake account obv.

bamp

>is there really any chance they actually pursue this

is she a minor? because they take that fucking seriously

>They'd have to get a court order for facebook to release the IP
yeah, they have standard processes for that to streamline things.

remove your wifi password and set your router to the default admin pass, to give plausible deniability that others were piggybacking on your wifi. remove any compromising shit from your computer.

if you get out of this, be sure to proxy up with any future stupid shit

Here's what you need to do.
Starting tomorrow.
Gradually buy butt plugs which increase in size.
That way your anus will be stretched wide enough to handle Black Larry in prison.

Deleting system32 should work

This.

Hackerfag here. This is your only hope if they come looking for you.

I heard a magnet works better

Oh thanks, I'll do that.

I don't think they will. I didn't even really black mail her. I told her to give me her cell phone number.

so you dumped a few of her nudes at her and then politely asked for her number? or did you threaten to release them?

It was a tinder chat where I found her facebook. She revealed some dirty deets. The conversation basically went "i could show this to people if you're not nice to me, give me your cell. don't make me wait"

If Comey actually wanted to sabatoge clinton she'd be in prison but sure

oh, not even nudes?

nah you're probably fine. a fucking idiot but fine.

enjoy prison. you'll be there a while. oh, and the sex offender list for the next 25 years AFTER you get out.

Haha, dumbass. Good luck in prison.

That picture holy shit makes a lot of sense

Facebook has an automated system that answers to subpoenas. Don't even need a warrant. The cops can get the info with pretty much zero effort.

Everyone should dump Facebook.

Clinton will never be sentenced to jail

You're a scumbag

Did you log into any legit accounts from the same computer?

you're going to jail m8, it's now a female-dominated world unfortunately

Get a clean OS installation and wipe the free space now, reboot your wifi and set it to its default settings

If so, get rid of the computer. Seriously. Possibly even cancel your internet provider. Only chance to dodge this if they show up on your doorstep.

And don't sell the computer to a friend either, they find it. Get rid of physical evidence, first rule of crime nigger.

I legit had something like this happen to me,
Except the girl in question was a crazy bitch, and I hadn't shared any of her nudes, she must've sent them to someone else too, the slut.
>really good shit too, like her fucking herself anally on a wall mounted dildo
>I'd post them here but don't have them any more for obvious reasons
She called the cops on me, and called me to gloat about it
>mfw she actually gave me warning and time to react
But since she lives in British Columbia, and I live in Alberta, the investigation took time
At the time I was a poor fag and only had my phone, so I changed my number,
Deleted all dating apps etc.
Held my phone under an electric magnet for an hour,
Tied it to a brick and threw it in the river.
I never heard back from her or the cops. Got a new phone the next day.

Dump your isp, ideally you own the cable modem, so trash it too. Hardware id's

GUYS WE'RE DEALING WITH A FUCKING CRIMINAL WHY WE HELPING HIM OUT

He's remorseful

Or he should be

>I never heard back from her or the cops

she was bluffing. you wasted a phone for no reason.

What country are you in

Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about lol. That's not how it works.

I should have posted in the OP. I just told her to give me her cell. not give me money, not have sex, not give me nudes.

I feel 99% confident the police will just blow it over as nothing and let it go. What is the end game? Oh you tried to black mail her for her phone number? The courts don't waste time with that.

They don't do shit unless they know they have a home run open shut deal [ie I confess] and/or it's something that they deem worthy of time.

No she wasn't bluffing. Cops don't waste time on trivial cases. More often than not those kinds of cases just disappear into nothing.

yeah fuck females, we can't even get away with harmless blackmail because of feminism

Lol hackers wanna be.
Like a forensics analysis would not reveal the modified info easily lol lol lol.

The forensics team would also correlate writting style and a shit ton of other factors. Even if you destroy computers, routers, they would have a case agaisnt you due to the fact you destroyed everything.

Lucky for you, police usually doesn't follow up, it really depends on who runs shit there.. I still would not be able to sleep at night.

I'd get ready to meet Big Bubba and play cave explorer - or more likely, be a registered sex offender

This was in a strange time when these kind of stories were in the news every week. I was paranoid

I don't know if you saw the thread, but I basically just demanded her cell phone.

That's low enough where it's just going to go away right?

go buy a NEW HDD and new wireless card, and reinstall everything. hide or destroy your old ones. definitely destroy your old wireless card

I knew I shouldn't have bothered asking here.

You guys are clueless. Even if I destroy everything, Comcast still has my IP address.

Granted it's easier for police to get the information than I realized, but I think this is just gonna disappear as a non-case.

>The forensics team would also correlate writting style and a shit ton of other factors.
sure, if this was, say, a cp distribution case and they could throw all the expertise they can find at it. but this is not that big a case.

>Even if you destroy computers, routers, they would have a case agaisnt you due to the fact you destroyed everything.
thats why I never said destroy everything. basic clean up, open up wifi so you have plausible excuse, continue life as normal.

computer forensics isn't magic.

>squeaks out
>232 to 306. yeah. that was a close one

Most police are fucking clueless about IP addresses and digital tracking.

how do I open the wifi?