Do you want to be a sissy?

Do you want to be a sissy?

Yes I love getting my little ass fucked by a big dick

good lord, do you have more?

No, but I want to date a sissy/trap/trans.

Unfortunately I live in a very conservative area so it's hard to find one.

I dated a trap in high school and it was honestly the best relationship I've had since.

Yes, more on the way.

how did you go about finding them?

I don't give a fuck what comes out of her mouth, all I know is I'd still come in it.

IS THAT BLAIRE MOTHERFUCKING WHITE?

The one I dated in Highschool?

He was literally the only (openly) gay guy at my school. He was very feminine, and adorable. Although I grew up in (and still live in) a very conservative area, my parents are pretty liberal. So I wasn't raised with the "gays are the devil" mindset lol.

Anyways, we had a class together and became close friends, then more. I still fap to memories of us, tbh. Best sex I've ever had. The first time was actually really funny. Can greentext stories if ya want

I wish I could be a qt faget

I do, but I'm too fat and ugly

Really wish I was a girly sissy getting my ass pounded by several guys

Latin Sissy?

Already am :)

you look cute :)

i actually look like a girl but have no one to be a sissy for and im scared of posting myself online

>i actually look like a girl but have no one to be a sissy for and im scared of posting myself online
Holy fuck, you sound adorable.

Nope but I would love to fuck one though

just dont post your face. Talk with people in private messages to find people near you.

just post ass

Add me on kik (crossdresser) GrayCloud1760

No but i'd love to have one for myself.

23/wm

Thxxx

I'm really sorry, I have been here for quite some time and I have one question.

How the fuck are there so many sissies out there? And how in the fuck do they all end up on Sup Forums?

The other day I sucked a straight guy's dick who loved watching sissy videos where they play with themselves. I know this is irrelevant.

Do you have a tumblr or anything?

:-)

how common or uncommon do you think girls are into cute small twink boys?

Doit

thank god u gay gooks can't reproduce.

oh hi there []_[]

My gawd. What I would do.

yes but my body is too masculine. No hips, no butt at all, very broad chest, very square jawline. I put on muscle like crazy. On the other end, I have tiny hands and a tiny dick

you do you. I'm just saying if you are shy there is no reason to show your face unless you trust people not to try to find out who you are and blackmail you. Not saying people would, but I tend to be safe.

Yeah i wanna play it safe. I regret bringing people to Sup Forums

Idk I haven't had any luck but to my defense i live in Morgantown WV ... haha also i wouldn't concider myself small but i'm skinny as fuck. I'm like 6'1 150,

no one wants to be a p3d0tard OP....lol

Yo my guy i used to live in martinsburg. And my brother used to go to fairmont up there. But now i live down south. And yeah i wouldnt expect you to have much luck around there.

Fairmont is a shithole. I mean you would think with WVU here there would at least be some lurking around. I do live a few blocks away from a gay bar but I doubt i would find what i'm looking for there

west virginia is west virginia. The best chances in the whole state are probably in morgantown :/

No

I just need at the very least a fem boy or a passable cd with little to no body hair that will let me do whatever i want. Is that so much to ask :(

What WOULD you do ;)

nope. id might help you out if i didnt live so far away.

tbh no. maybe im less of a sissy and more of a crossdresser

too late.

I'd come up behind you in the kitchen. Push your head down, pull your pants down and give you a light spanking to begin with. As you looked up in my eye wondering what you did to deserve it, I'd pull my cock out and start rubbing it on your red spanked ass...

I suck that dicc yo

;*

sexy

Hot

Anyone want greentext of my Sissy experience in highschool? We dated/fucked throughout highschool.

those legs tho

If I could post this on my grindr account i so would

yes

Mee

Then I would kiss you on the cheek and lips as I slowly shove my cock into your hole.You'd feel my thickness fill you, as I moved toward your ear. You'd hear me say, "Don't ever fucking burn my grilled cheese again, bitch". I'd take my cock out and shoot cum all over your ass and cock, leave the room and go watch TV.

more?

nice try p3d0fag...lol

Top yes.

:)
They're my best feature.
That and being cock thirsty af.

whats a faggot?

p3d0tards unite...lol

have a tumblr or anything?? Or just more ;)

xD

I don't like kids, but I do love getting my sissy faggot ass fed. ;*

No, just my clubsissy account.

I've looked at too many of these goddamn trap/sissy threads, and it's messing with my mind. I think I'm a faggot now.

:)
I never claimed to be straight;)

Me

Hi

Nope.

But I want to find some cute, petite, kinda-femme-ish boy and lock in him chastity, then slowly feminize him by feeding him hormones and subjecting him to hypnosis/brainwashing videos, eventually training him to think of him self as a her, and making her think of her ass as her primary sexual organ. Also, she's the little spoon.

Mkay

I'm typing this as I go so sorry if it takes a while.

>Be 15, freshman in highschool
>A few months in to freshman year I become pretty good friends with guy in my art class, let's call him Sammy
>He's pretty feminine. Slightly long blonde hair, cute face, short (5'4", i'm 5'11") Kinda similar to pic
>We have end up having our own little close group of friends (5 of us total, only 1 other matters for this story we'll call her Lisa)
>Me, Sammy, and Lisa all live within walking distance of our school and we hang out after school at my house a lot because my dad works nights.
>We usually just smoke and play vidya or watch tv or swim.
>Anyways, one day we get super high. Sammy falls asleep, and me and Lisa are watching tv and talking.
>She asks me if I know that Sammy is gay
>Tbh I pretty much knew, it was kind of obvious.
>Told her I had an idea he was, but didn't wanna say anything and embarass him or anything.
>We pretty much have a long conversation about sexuality and such until she asks me if I've ever had any feelings towards guys.
>Told her I hadn't really ever thought about it, but I'd probably try it with a guy
>Again, I was really high
>So, then she hit me with it.
>Told me Sammy has had a huge crush on me for a while
>I didn't really know how to reply
>We go back to watching tv
>they both go home a couple hours later (I didn't say anything about it to sammy)

cont.

gorgeous!

Does anyone want to see more of me?

u know what p3d0tard is...lol

but u were born gay right...or did u just turn cause it's in fash-ionzzzz right now?

oh i know that p3d0fag...lol

Of course.

i never want to hear stories but once i start reading them i cant stop. GO ON im sitting on the edge of my seat.

I've never told anyone this stuff, and I suck at writing. So sorry if I disappoint.

okay

is that tattoo a bbc thing?

Go on

I've been a sissy my whole life. Been seriously slutty since I was 13. You like us slutty, dontcha?

Where do I find sissies?

Adorable.

ok, so just the same as a p3d0 u were born with a mental illness, so essentially you're the same as a p3d0...lol

Thanks

It is. :)

where do i find someone to fuck me?