Please help me sauce this

please help me sauce this
need more of 'her'
also: trap thread!

bumpan

>'her'
yeah, just because you put it in quotes doesnt make you any less of a mentally ill faggot.

I dont have sauce, im sorry. Also, I took this as a "thanks for all the kind words" for the last thread, so here ya go

10/10

>dat slutty face

goddamn got a fella hard as fuck over here

awww thank you

here this is fresh too. Im chatting with a friend whos got me all worked up so i took this to show her

name?

a p3d0fag being a p3d0tard...lol

omg youre so hot, i wish that was my cock

show us your cock

dam baby girl, taking that so deep.

i just want to frost your adorable face with my icing like a cake

"Her" kek, trap threads belong elsewhere on /lgbt/. Requests belong on /r/ now fuck off

sauce?

Mee

>her

melody monae

You're all so sweet~

p3d0tards unite...lol

cute ass babe

so sexy and thin

??????????

no, sorry, just bumpan until essa poasts more pics of her amazing body

awww its a micro penis

I may or may not be sitting on a dildo right now, in this pic

where are you located?

Wish it was my cock

the almost satisfied look on your pretty face says youre on the cock

Bingo!

I dont reveal location on Sup Forums, Im sure you can understand. Im sorry user :(

Rest assured, if we are in the same area, and you make an attempt to find me, youll almost certainly succeed

I take it you liked my story, then?

p3d0fags unite...lol

que?

one of my favs tbh

mines a little bigger than that ;)

normally I dont dig dick pics, but Im a horny little slut tonight. Show me your hard cocks!

Same here

mm I like that outfit

woooooooooooooo...p3d0tards everywhere...lol

You got some anger issues honey? Need someone to help you relax?

Hey sweetie you got a kik?:)

There are always people that just cant stand that a trap thread exists

Since the moment Sup Forums was created, dicks were posted with reckless abandon. These people volunteered to be apart of a site where the culture was enmeshed with dicks. Not sure what they aim to prove :D

Damn that looks like a university of NM dorm

no sweetheart....u p3d0fags just crack me up...lol

Hey cutie, nah, but I do use email and hangouts if you're interested?

Nice leetspeek, makes me feel like 2006 all over again.

Do you use kik? ;)

Oh goodness, you revealed the unignorable truth to me. Ill make sure to become a nice cis boy now
Lemme just get this last bit of slutiness out

God I want to fuck you on that bed

Im still waiting for all the pictures of cocks I asked for :'(

Clean up that dirty fucking room that's discusting

Its an old pic user, its already been cleaned :)

give me a place to send them ;)

I do:) alicemarie92

Twitter works if you have it
@EssaBrie

thats a "him"

Youre so cute bby;)

But she has feminine benis

fucking lol....1337speak...see u were either born gay just a p3d0 is born with a mental illness or u just turned cause you're hipster shill & it's in fash-ionzzzz right now

lol...read above p3d0tard

No one cares except you apparently

Nice, it could be in my mouth

also: faggot thread

I would enjoy that;) nd maybe yours in mine;)

Yes, yes it is. Enjoy

Maybe, I dont use mine too much but I dont wanna be a selfish lover
Also, is this face and body built for taking cock and being covered in sperm or what?

Goddamn, I'd tear you apart

Im really jealous of your body...i would totally cover you..you may have to play with my ass though;)

feel free, dildos back in by the way
No problem, eating ass (as long as its a trap, trans, or cis girls) is a huge turn on for me. Sorry guys I love you but thats on area I wont go to
I fucking love sitting on my bed with my back against the wall being and having my partner get on all fours, ass to my face, in front of me and just forcing their ass on my face, asshole on mouth

How about getting your ass eaten?

halp, i was poissoned and i need the cum sucked out of my dick by a Qt-trap D:

I wouldnt object, but it's not something I seek

>mfw it happens

I always have anger issues shame we live in different countries though

8/10 very fuck able
I consider my self a straight male. I like to fuck holes. If I find said person attractive
I'll stick my dick in it. Where you at trap?

I only fuck straight or bi guys~

South of the mason dixon in a state that wasnt one of the original 7 to secede

I'm starting to be pretty sure actual straight guys are really rare.
Basically every guy I've spent enough time with one-on-one has expressed interest at some point. May be wrong tho, quite a small sample size after all.

I suppose its all about your perception of these terms

Im one of those "Gender is your identity sex is biological" ppl some of Sup Forums hates. I am a scientist though and I love it when ppl try to use that to argue w/me

For the record when I said I only fuck straight or bi guys I meant that as a reassurance, that I considered him straight for liking my body

Please say north carolina

Sorry qt

aren't you being part of the oppressive society by giving a fuck what these people do to be happy?

I'm with you gurl, not trying to argue, just brought up a point. I've seen the change from "I'm like super duper straight bro, I don't judge you for liking what you like but its not my cup of tea" to "Can I lick your butthole nao plz?" in guys you'd never guess from.

>
Lol who gives a fuck

I never understood why people cared if strangers on the internet didnt like that they liked traps/trans or had a different opinion on it

Ofc as a trans girl I can defo empathize with being hurt by others opinions, so I dont mean to sound callous. Just a specific area that it never manifested in

Oh no Im sorry, I hope I didnt come off as combative; I totally agree with you actually.

are you willing to cam for us

I guess from my perspective itd be like: guys will change their definition of gender and straight and etc solely bc their dick is hard
I have a chaturbate~

My chaturbate is jessandessa
ill get on and see if anyone joins

I agree, wave a hot piece of ass in front of a straight guy enough and his brain starts whispering "well maybe just this once"

And in my experience its never just once lol.

>jessandessa
can't find you. I fuck people that look like women
I guess that makes me straight I have no interest in the male form.

asks for a password