It's my birthday /b

It's my birthday /b.
I'm not looking for attention, I just want a feels thread.
Thanks.

Fuck off, we love you.

happy birthday, you raging homosexual

Here's your attention.

[birthday cake emoticon] [party popper emoticon]

oh snap, today is my birthday too. happy birthday user

Happy birthday user. How old are you turning?

Nice post OP!!

Edit: Wow thanks for the gold stranger

Edit 2: Oh damn op I didn't know gold fucked your life up like that. Sorry for offending anyone who has lost a loved one due to gold..but thanks for the gold

Here you go

Happy Birthday user!

18, now i can post without breaking the rules. and you?

Happy birthday Greg

20. I don't really know why I haven't an hero by now, but I had an alright day today.

Happy birthday my nigga. Here's to many years. You're definitely valued here.

Happy birthday

keep it up! you sure have someone that cares and believes in you. where're you from?

Happy birthday man

Thanks. Nice dog

My parents are very supportive and caring, but I still feel like I'm losing at the game of life. Most people just tell me to keep going and be happy, but I'm just getting tired of trying and seeing no results. I just want to catch a break.

happy birthday user!

Happy birthday :D

Thanks for saying that anons. Even though I don't know you or never will, it still means something that you took a little time out of your night to think about me.

Or day. happy morning bday from eastern europe you bastard

have a great birthday user ily

well uh... i don't think i'm the most appropriate person to give you life advices when i'll probably just an hero sooner or later, but take a break if you want to. are you having any troubles at work or studying?

Pretty. And thanks

I'm currently studying at Uni. I just don't want to disappoint my parents because they are paying for everything and if I don't do well enough to pass then they will cut me off.

happy birthday

Happy birthday nigger heres my story
>be me
>autistic and other shit but not fully diagnosed so no help
>get molested
>kept up an everythings fine charade for so long i dont know who i am anymore
>mfw my psychiatrist thinks the solution to my issues is someone to help me with sleep hygiene and showing me how to budget my money.
That dude looking back from the mirror feel like a seperate entity at this point

Why don't you come clean? Too much trauma?

oh, that sounds hard, i wish you the best of luck op! my reason is that i will have to decide what i'm going to do with the rest of my life at the end of this year but i don't feel even slightly capacitated to work from this school, and less for studying in an uni. my parents tell me to follow what passionates me, i like smithing and working on a lathe like my stepdad but i'd love to work with those super tactical police force (like swat and stuff) or the army. my mom wants me to be an english teacher, we speak spanish in here, but i'm retardedly bad at reading, and i feel i'm too dull for a real work. i don't know how to tell my mom

sorry for making it too long, i felt like getting this off my chest

Come clean?

That's totally fine user. If you are here to listen to me, I'll be here for you.
Sounds like you are in a tough spot, but it seems like you have a clear desire to follow your passions. At least you have something to be passionate about.

Tell the shrink you got molested

Well thats the thing i did tell them
I told the first one the details and told him that because im an autie i wont be the first to engage unless im sleep deprived or stoned, he wrote this down and gave the notes to the new shrink who read them but clearly didnt Pay attention
I know for a fact that she knows as in the initial appointment i said "do you know why im here" to which she replied "because you were sexually abused when you were younger"
I guess in their eyes if you cant open up without them initiating it means youre fine

you must have a something that passionates you, if you think that way you just haven't found it. have you tried cooking, drawning, acting, racing or fighting games? what do you like op?

Happy birthday user. Hope everything is well.

fuck your birthday user now lets go see some titties