What would you do if your GF revealed to you that she has pedophilic fantasies?

What would you do if your GF revealed to you that she has pedophilic fantasies?

Turn in the texts as evidence to the police

Tell her shes sick and needs medication in the form of a noose and nope the fuck out

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Appear indifferent at first. Slowly amass evidence. Use as blackmail to ensure she is my bitch for life.

marry her

Yeah cops often arrest people over dreams dum dum

Well apparently she's confused being attracted to people of your same age is just called being normal

Call mods irl. If mods can't help I'm not sure how to properly handle the situation.

I'd say that if she's even remotely wife material, I'd try to let her keep her fantasies and try to help her not be one of the bad pedos

You must be the smart one in your family

Dress up like a 12yo girl?

MODS MODS MODD underage fucker in this thread

depends how I feel about her. if I loved her then we'd work through it, maybe get some therapy depending on how open she was to it. Sounds like she's saying she only had these dreams recently? Might have a deeper meaning, or she might be lying and is trying to open up without seeming too creepy. Give you small doses to see if you are still able to love her.

Honestly, you could try roleplay, see how that works. You can't roleplay a kid lol, but she maybe her roleplaying a mom will work.

you fucking idiot 360 degrees means you would literally spin and end up still facing "her"

>360 degrees
Classic

this is not OPs gf btw. google image search shows this in a bunch of archived threads from months ago.

Feed her the children until her hunger is sated

you can still walk away retard

These newfags man everytime

Apparently this chick is a massive slut