Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqY6mXULzpw
youtube.com/watch?v=tS7OzmlDiRI
youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f9mdkOjcKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc33HQZ9_8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Michael Keaton

>tfw Tony Bennett is still alive and performing

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=PqY6mXULzpw

This iwas in Russia during the Cold War. He was pissed because they kept shining lights and attracting attention, which would ultimately get the concert shut down. He just wanted to do the show for his fans without getting shut down. It was completely justified.

Whos this fuckwit?

It was pretty cool

Pretty good desu, I'd watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=tS7OzmlDiRI
Nick Kroll

What is your favorite Billy Joel song and why is it Movin' Out?

She's Always a Woman

youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

That is the objective best song but Summer Highland Falls always gets an honorable mention.

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, my favorite song ever and the true patrician Billy Joel connoisseur's choice.
Vienna second, Big Shot third.

>you will never see Billy Joel and Elton John in concert

You May Be Right
youtube.com/watch?v=f9mdkOjcKt4
with Elton John in Japan in 1998

the AJJ cover is good too, but those guys are still faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=Gc33HQZ9_8I

zamir gotta

LOL, how the fuck did you know that?

Seriously, my favorite song is probably "Still Rock n Roll To Me" because it was the first 45 single my mom bought for me (and herself. Joel is pure kino mom-rock) that I remember.

>you will never see Billy Joel and Elton John in concert

I used to get these guys mixed up when I was a kid. I mean, both were famous from the 70's and were solo singers. I just remembered one was british & one american but couldn't place their names.

We Didn't Start The Fire

It wasn't about attracting attention. Every time the audience had the big lights brought upon them they would all stop dancing and freeze. Spotlights remind them of stalin . Unfortunately the director needed the house lights on for all the audience shots for the documentary. Billy Joel got shifty and threw a bitch fit. He was just being a prelude (angry young man)

bane started the fire

mah nigga

Boy George can put the weight back on and he already is a singer. Just hire some younger good looking guy for Billy Joel's origin story and for the third act bring in Boy George as old man Billy Joel.

Sorry Boy George but you're a washed up old mincer. Nobody wants to hire you.

Why would you want to see a british fag playing Billy Joel? Are you insane?

He could play Elton John, as he is known for his flamboyance just like John, but probably wouldn't resemble John too much.

Ben Bernanke or Mark Levin