EDC Thread !

EDC Thread !

What do you fags carry with you most of the days you leave your home.

Other urls found in this thread:

argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2017/01/13/south-dakota-more-violent-than-s-ever-been/96456896/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't carry a gun, you monster. Honestly, how do you sleep at night?

well, because I have a gun.

>never carried gun or knife
>never been robbed
>not a fucking moron that puts myself in shitty situations

Also I have these new things for my doors called locks.

I GI too. What magazine is that? I've been having trouble with the aftermarkets I've tried.

better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

no one that is a responsible carry permit holder goes out everyday praying "GOD I HOPE I GET TO A SHOOT A NIGGER TODAY" .

as a christian man, i never want to have to kill another man, even if it's in the most righteous of intentions. but also, even if you have 50 witnesses saying that guy was trying to rob you at gun/knife point and there's a fucking video of it showing you acting within self defense law. you'll have a BLM crusade against you and you'll have the horrific stress of a court case like zimmerman.

wilson combat 8 rd mag

>SFA brofist !

i've put hundreds of rds through wilson combat mags without a single failure.

Not the best pic. but you get the idea

Mazda for the win, which one ?

CX-5, 2014

i absolutely love everything about it but the visibility out the back window

yeah if you weren't christian you'd probably want to kill people all day long nigga

That's a great car

I carry on occasion, but my XD sub always feels like its gunna just fall out and then i'm going to have to comically dive to the ground to grab it...

hard to beat 33 mpg+ on the highway in a vehicle with as much space as the CX5

I shot my friend's XD at the range. It's a great pistol, but god does its trigger feel so unnatural compared to a 1911.

Ruger lcp .380 caliber no safety on this hand cannon watch out

>.380
Use it to kill yourself.

i feel dumb for not buying a slightly larger gun, actually owning and shooting a subcompact kinda sucks

i should have bought a g19

Ahahahahah look at these faggots and their guns. They're scared of their own shadow.

i have one just loike it along with my 1911 i cary

someone has obviously never been mugged and beaten

if you want to know why people carry guns go to a poor black neighborhood and just start shouting nigger until you get stomped, now take that feeling and remember that people who get robbed feel like that

user you just answered to here.
Dubs of truth.
Sorry guys.

>.380
>Use it to kill yourself.
How? Barely spicier than a mouse fart, no way it'll get through user's skull.

lol gunfags

Lol the floppy disk doesnt belong

This guy fucks

I keep my encrypted passcodes on it. a usb thumbdrive is way to obvious

Its .380 caliber it leave a big enough hole. Better than a 22

Sure but floppy disk readers are almost extinct arent they?

exactly. most kids today wouldnt even know what it is

Have you been to a public library recently?

Actually i have and i cant seem to remember if ours have floppy drives or not....i really want to say they dont

>He thinks .380 coming out of a 2 inch barrel has more energy than a .22 rifle.

Never mentioned a rifle. Its a concealed carry thread u fucking autist. You can not legaly carry and conceal a rifle everyday faggot. .380 cal pistol will leave a bigger hole than a 22 cal pistol wtf is your problem

Leemme put it to your head and pull the trigger well find out if it cracks the skull or not

Sk8 or die pusi

edc gun

>Bullied coward squeaks

Kys, scared faggot

most current EDC pic. this is a few months old though

XDs is cool guy. good choice

-7.00 prescription
holy fuck you are blind

i am aware
that's why i carry extra. if i lose one i'm fucked

I had one of those rubber band guns. Thing was tits!

yeah ive had this one for 15+ years

stop being prepared you american scum. be more like european dicksucking bisexual commie. depend on your government, only good can happen.

what a waste of time and money

you faggots never once needed your gun. the only time you'll ever use it is to go fucking zimmerman on someone.

dipshits

hurrr mah secund amenmant

i bet you're all obese

pic related (it's you)

Meming this hard

>go fucking zimmerman on someone
>implying that's a bad thing

Which country are you from?

texas

die

armed citizens deter crimes hundreds of thousands of times a year without discharging a firearm
get out of here you nigger or (((you)))

You see Liberals like niggers having free reign for crime. Niggers like it too. They want guns banned

If I see this image in another edc thread one more fucking time....

no they don't

back up with evidence or gtfo

(hint - brietbart or "mah dads friend" doesn't count)

if it makes you any less mad, i'm the original poster. i do see other people post it though

i hope you blow your foot off

you should have spent more time on the +

you draw like a child

knowing your type DOJ or FBI statistical evidence doesn't count either.
it's all there with a google search, backed by state information, you know, that group which is hostile to civil rights?

thanks for the input

i like how you said that but then didn't post jack shit

ok, where is the doj and fbi statistical evidence citing "armed citizens deter hundreds of thousands" of crimes

trust me it doesn't exist

A gun makes their 4 inch peckers feel like big thick 7 inchers. Poor guys can't actually fuck the girl with the gun though

this

Vermont is one of the safest five states in the country. In Vermont, citizens can carry a firearm without getting permission, without paying a fee, or without going through any kind of government-imposed waiting period. And yet for ten years in a row, Vermont has remained one of the top-five, safest states in the union -- having three times received the "Safest State Award."

the problem is these libertards will say "omg thousands of murders and carjackings were averted because fatty had his gun on his belt"

but of course we're looking for actual crimes stopped due to a citizen with a gun interevening, which doesn't. fucking. exist.

if anything, they are the cause of more crimes.

>using anime gifs
>"hurrr im memeing him so hard xddd"
>giving off vibes that your weight starts with 200

Why don't you go buy one and use it to end your pathetic life.

>post proofs
This sounds familiar.

correlation is not causality, fuckwit. there are many reasons why vermont has low crime. you can't say it's all because of guns.

south dakota has the most open gun laws in the country and their violent crime is the highest its ever been - argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2017/01/13/south-dakota-more-violent-than-s-ever-been/96456896/

Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine all allow cc without permit now. Mass is the problem state where only criminals have guns. Even off duty cops aren't allowed to carry in mass and the state is 1600% higherthan the 3 states above it, in all violent crime statistics.

top kek

>citizens can't intervene on their own behalf
>citizens preventing crimes against themselves or other don't count because they don't
>they just cause more crimes because violently intervening in a crime despite not being a crime is a crime

yeah who needs "proof"

aka the line "armed citizens deter crimes hundreds of thousands of times a year without discharging a firearm" is a pile of steaming, idiotic, horse shit

i've actually fucked a girl with my 686. she was into it. not saying this is the norm but still.

Plus a galaxy s6 edge plus

RUSSIANS DONT BOMB SYRIAN CIVILIANS

you carry a sink around all day?

where is your proof?

I really do not understand the need to flaunt this shit. I'm not telling anyone what I carry. Only fools do that shit. That's on a need-to-know basis. For me to know, and for anyone who wants to fuck with me to find out.

AJ go to bed

on a personal basis sure, but comparing notes with others anonymously?

>get d average in high school
>think that evidence is needed to disprove idiotic claims

proof is required to support an allegation, not defend against it. what you are saying is like, "well...prove a flying spaghetti monsters ISN'T god hmmmm?"

what is the point of that

are you a movie prop master or just an idiot with too much money?

how do you know what my transcript saus?

>proof is required to support an allegation
>the line "armed citizens deter crimes hundreds of thousands of times a year without discharging a firearm" is a pile of steaming, idiotic, horse shit

I'm not the guy you're arguing with, but where's your evidence to back up your claim? You've got yourself in your own redundancy.

>don't get in an argument if you can't end it

serrated edges. as practical as they are... better hope you don't get caught with that shit in a war. they'll execute your ass on the spot.

>Scared little overcompensating Americans.

im not scared now that i carry a gun

That's all tough to say when in your country the criminals can't have guns like regular citizens either.

FUCK

a Sup Forums-/k/-Sup Forums cross poster?

are you a twelve year old whose balls haven't dropped or some low test faggot who can't relate with other masculine males?

ok

1) the claim is that "armed citizens deter crimes hundreds of thousands of times a year without discharging a firearm"

2) i'm saying that's not true

3) the honus is on proving the claim. not disproving it.

You cannot claim that "miracles exist unless someone proves that they do not exist."

read here to learn more en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof

what can i say, the internet is a small world

nothing masculine about that pic, it (like you) smacks of insecurity and small penis size

also go fuck yourself you obese, gun toting, remedial cunt

Cool stiletto. Who's the maker?

you just cope with your religion of peace of politicians pretending your imported muds don't cause hilarious amounts of violent crime euro trash. that assumes of course that you're even so lofty as to be euro filth who still thinks all races are equal.