Star trek deep space nine

Who was the best Dax, Shitzia or Ezri?

Dax.

It's very simple:

If you prefer Jadzia, you're most likely a mature adult who prefers a worldly and experienced woman.

If you prefer Ezri, you're a basement dwelling virgin who is attracted to a bumbling, insecure little girl because she seems attainable and moldable.

These are irrefutable facts.

Whichever was hairier.

>Wut there where two Dax's... fuck DS9 but Dax was great...

I like to imagine that Ezri was raped by her older brother and also lovingly comforted her younger brother with sex. So Ezri by far.

Hiding his Mek'leth.

Jadzia

no contest

Fuck you bitch ds9 was great.

How does he do it, Sup Forums?

Unrecognizable without makeup! Except for Worf.

Did anybody realise how misogynistic it was whenever anybody asked how far down her spots went?

Come on, you can bait harder than that.

I'm not trying to bait, by today's standards feminists would be up in arms at such lines

Yes they probably would. What's your point? What today's feminists think doesn't define misogyny.

...oh wait, that's what people actually do believe now right? Damn, I'm getting old.

I don't think its that bad, when taken in context. Yes, they're both played by human actors, but in the context of the episode, its one species member inquiring into the physical trait of another.

Also, he asked after inquiring into whether or not they were tattoos.

Michael Dorn's probably the whitest looking black guy ever. He sounds like a deep-voiced white man, too.

he's a vegan and flies vintage jet planes

This senpai

>not here to fight over best dax
One looks like the wife that's knows about the mistress in this pic.
Pretty sure it's:
Ezri: .......Wife.....
Jadzia: ....Mistress..

Is Mike gay? He's also bestie's with Troi.

>its an episode about Bajorans showing that they deserved everything the Cardassians did to them