Plastic Beach > Demon Days > Gorillaz > Humanz > D-Sides > The fall

Plastic Beach > Demon Days > Gorillaz > Humanz > D-Sides > The fall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bay area rap>gorillaz

well, shit
that's actually pretty accurate

d-sides doesnt count and neither does g-sides but why youve put one and not the other or the space monkey one is like huh??

youtube.com/watch?v=0Uh9_Z3AOTM

the real answer is

gorillaz=plastic beach=demon days > G-Sides = D- Sides > The fall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Humanz

Put Gorillaz above Demon Days and you're right

Demon Days is Gorillaz' magnum opus and the latest album solidifies it really, they'll never be that good again

>people like Plastic Beach

literally who?

Plastic Beach was their most unique and inspired album forsure. Amazing vision all around and the live show was like a dream

Demon Days was their strongest album with the most based and solid character

but Gorillaz is better than Demon Days and I like Plastic Beach the most

humanz is aight

The Fall is above Humans and D-Sides, and is as good as s/t
Why does everyone hate it so much?

What an absurdly preposterous opinion imo

>implying G Sides isn't the best Gorillaz thing ever

Demon Days > Plastic Beach > Humanz > s/t > The Fall

Really impressed with Humanz as a whole, even though the singles were hit-or-miss... Not understanding all the hate here.

>muh trump
>whitey
lol

Demon Days > Plastic Beach > Humanz > Self-Titled

Daily reminder that The Fall is not a real album.

I guarantee you the ones who like it more than DD are people who were probably 10-13 when PB came out.

It's like the people who like Wind Waker more than Ocarina of Time.

I never will understand this, it's completely bogged down with mediocre tracks and poor production. Is it nostalgia?

>and poor production

At least tell me PB isn't your favorite album because PB has worst production than DD. I was actually disappointed when I popped in my brand new Plastic Beach CD and listened to it. Yeah I liked the songs but I could tell the production quality was worse than S/T and DD. Even Humanz has better production than PB.

right but which one of u ear faggots has the link

Can you stop shilling your own video?

Plastic Beach is my favorite but their self-titled has the best production by far
Danger Mouse's beats on DD sound cheap and dated as fuck

Plastic Beach > Demon Days > Self Titled > Humanz > The Fall

It's really good but it doesn't count

Gorillaz = Demon Days > Plastic Beach > Humanz

The rest is SHIT

Pretty reasonable opinion.

there are like 26 tracks in the full version, what % of them are good?

30% at best

Busted and blue
Andromeda
She's my collar
Let me out
The apprentice

Everything else is shit

*3%

ftfy

better than The Fall and about the same as Plastic Beach

All the good songs are in the normal version. The "bonus" tracks are pretty crappy besides Out of Body.

the fall is not even that bad, for what it is. obviously doesn't compare to the first 3 albums, but i like it. i like it better than humanz and d-sides desu

Demon Days > Gorillaz > Humanz > Plastic Beach > The Fall

I actually love all these albums, including The Fall to a certain extent

Gorillaz > demon days > plastic beach > humanz > the fall
[spoiler]To me the first is the best. Humanz altogether sounds it all the bands' creativity and effort has went down the drain, 6/10[spoiler]

>implying D-Sides isn't better than Humanz

Hell, I'd argue that G-Sides and even Laika Come Home are better than Humanz.

you really really really like yourself don't you?

I want a longer studio version of Carnival on the album.

Humanz would be above Plastic Beach for me if that was the case. As it stands it's only just as good.

Demon Days > Humanz > everything else

These tracks are club ready bangers. Have fun dancing to Clint Eastwood, and fucking Plastic Popshit

Demon Days > Plastic Beach > The singles off Gorillaz > Humanz > The rest of Gorillaz > The Fall

Plastic Beach is not better than Demon Days.

What I enjoy about Humanz is it allows Gorillaz to span a variety of genres. Nerdy white kids bitching about Humanz act like they are somehow banned from listening to Gorillaz' old shit.

I mean, listening to Humanz versus listening to D-Sides is a completely different experience. A song like We Are Happy Landfill sounds like someone fucking around in Garage Band by comparison.

If you're looking for a club tune, Plastic Beach at least has Stylo.

Having said that while I do think Humanz would probably go down well during a dance party, I guess the question boils down to whether or not that's what people look for in Gorillaz. While I don't think that used to be the case personally, this album isn't too bad when they try going down that road.

>Kendrick bombs
>Gorillaz bombs
Why is Kanye fucking West the only consistent musician today?

>Kanye fucking West the only consistent musician today
But kanye now is trash.

>liking kanye west
Is this a meme

Demon Days>Gorillaz>Plastic Beach>The Fall>Humanz

and Demon Days is a 6/10 at best

Kanye's last album was fucking atrocious.

Plastic Beach>Demon Days>Gorillaz=Humanz>>>The Fall

>Gorillazfagz actually believe this

Yeezy has put out 3 9/10s in a 6 year span, it took Gorillaz that much time to drop one (1) 5/10.

Kanye West's albums are his career. Gorillaz is a side project of Damon Albarn, who probably doesn't even need to make them to make money. Of course they're only going to come out once in a while.

>Kendrick bombs
Objectively wrong

Okay, but you're ignoring the main point of what I'm saying.

Let's assume Ye only dropped one of those albums, it's still a 9/10. Compared to Humanz which is a 5/10.

I agree on whatever bad rating humanz and gorillaz gets. Kanye west sold his soul to the devil, he didn't learn nothing from his accident.

Nah, I don't get your point. Yeah, this album sucks compared to a Kanye album. But I bet I could pick a Kanye album that sucks compared to, say, Demon Days. Regardless, career albums =/= side projects. If Albarn gave that much of a shit, he would have never made The Fall.

I like Kanye, the production on Life of Pablo is garbage. I can't believe he released it the way it is.

youre telling me Saturnz Barz and Momentz aren't good?

I dunno why everyones hating on this album

Its not nearly at Demon Days and Plastic Beach level but its still really good

also

Demon Days > Plastic Beach > Humanz > Gorillaz > The Fall in my opinion

I really really don't like Humanz

Gorillaz: 8
Demon Days: 10
Plastic Beach: 9
The Fall: 4
Humanz: 6

Humanz has like 5 great tracks but other than that is just plain boring. The music is uninspired, the collabs don't really fit, and the production and beats are just plain lazy.

Still not really let down though, I mean Damon said after Demon Days that he'd never do anything else as Gorillaz, so at least we're getting something.