Kings @ Canadiens OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD. Lovely young ladies wearing jerseys edition

Kings (7-6-0)
Pearson-Kopitar-Purcell
King-Carter-Toffoli
Brown-Dowd-Setoguchi
Clifford-Shore-Lewis
Forbort-Doughty
Martinez-Muzzin
Gravel-Greene
Budaj
Scratched: Gilbert, Nolan
Injured: Quick, Gaborik, McNabb, Andreoff

Canadiens (11-1-1)
Byron-Galchenyuk-Radulov
Andrighetto-Plekanec-Gallagher
Pacioretty-Danault-Shaw
Carr-Mitchell-Flynn
Emelin-Weber
Markov-Petry
Beaulieu-Pateryn
Price
Scratched: Desharnais, Hanley
Injured: Lehkonen, Redmond

Kings: Carter on a 3 game goal streak. Gilbert may be slotted back into the lineup, sutter likely to stay with the lineup that got the win in the last game. Kings hope to avoid the scoring drought that happened last year after they blew out the bruins on a long road trip, but are going into a team who is 8 straight wins at home and leads the league in points. Budaj to start against his former team for the first time since he left. 1.86GAA .919Sv%

Canadiens: Galchenyuk on a 6 game point streak, Radulov 6 points in last 5 games. Danault getting first game of the season at center, looking to use his speed to help pacioretty and shaws production. Andrighetto to get season debut, Hanley may be a gametime decision. Price to get the start in net. He is undefeated so far this season with 8 wins, 1.63GAA and a .953Sv%

okie

>some non american or canadians on the ice
>still stand for both anthems

why is hockey so much better than every other sport?

>Kings fans
>white
Pick one beaners

very few niggers

I'm happy that the coach isn't playing his pet, but Patches-Danault-Shaw? Why not throw Patches onto the hot line with Chucky and Radulov to get him going and have Byron on the 3rd line?

I wish you good, Budaj.

Dubs for a clean game with no injuries and a comfy thread :^)

why wont greener just retire

I miss him too. Hope Kings fans know how good he is.

he's been solid lately. he carried our AHL team last year too

He was a top tier teammate, awesome personality.

LORD BYRON!!! ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

This no Gabo power play is abysmal

I fuckin' hate the LA Kings.

Not to jinx it or anything, but this has to be one of the best starts to a game I've seen the Habs but together so far. Patches is looking good. Hopefully they keep it up.

Ducks > dirty beaner Kings

Kings look awful tonight.

ET LE BUUUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

They always look awful because they're dirty stinky smelly beaners lmao

ET
LE
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

>kings
What an awful start, is Budaj the only one on ice?

haha awesome

cant argue with that

This. Also, can we take a moment to appreciate how #elite Radulov is. Poor guy would have more than a PPG if he hadn't played on the same line as Tomas "scoring chances literally die on my stick" Plekanec for so long

Rad'll get a hattrick one of these games and everything will be okay.

Putting Byron on this line was a good idea.

To be fair, Plekanec is really unlucky this year ; lots of chances but no goal.

wtf i love michel therrien now

>trips checked
I've been loving Radulov so far. If he keeps this up, I hope MB can resign him for something reasonable.

This
I didn't think so at first, but hey, it's working

2-0 The most dangerous lead in hockey

the problem with pleks is that he can't raise the puck for shit. I have no idea how he manages to score 20 a year with such a shit shot.

>Habs scoring a power play goal
>Habs actually killing power plays
what am I watching?

kings hockey

its amazing how much desharnais weighs the team down

Trump is making the Canadiens great again.

Or the beaners completely shit, whatever suits you.

Power play has been pretty good this year and aside from the game in Columbus, the penalty kill has been fairly solid as well.

Yeah Byron is pretty based. Was he that fast last year?

>lots of chances but no goal.

Radulov makes his teammates look better than they really are

Look up Byron breakaways on youtube. I honestly believe he would win fastest skater if he went to the skills competition.

Yeah, he had a few shorthanded breakaway goals. He probably gets a breakaway of some kind every other penalty kill.

>I have no idea how he manages to score 20 a year with such a shit shot

Smart player. Gets shit ton of PP minutes. Tho I don't think he'll ever score 20 goals ever again

Fuck off hater, he doesn't even play on the PP anymore

I don't recall him ever being that fast but I guess I just wasn't paying attention

When he was playing at Calgary he was breakaway man, but the guy just couldn't score to save his life.

w-was that a holding call?

DAYUM

How did Kopi miss that

rrrrraaaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeee

He's having a rough time so far this year.

Like most of the kings. the team is getting older and slower.

wtf Ben Stiller at the game

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

ET LE BUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANO!!!

ET
LE
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

#classic

ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT
>kongs

based dano

classic dano

Stupid fucking beaner spics lmao.Ducks will always be better than LgAy

I wonder if they'll scratch DD again next game. And what they'll do if they continue to be better without him.

RIP DD

W A I V E R S
A
I
V
E
R
S

What's his cap hit again? Can use that money to resign Radu and give Chucky a raise.

It's literally the best CH game this year.

3.5M

fuck chucky tbqh my eminent colleague

are you serious? or are you just retarded?

I have a really high IQ irl, and I think Chuky's hockey aptitudes are highly overrated.

Chucky and Radulov are the only two players worthy of first line ice time right now. You don't separate a pair like that.

>You don't separate a pair like that.

Just watch me.

>no Kings beaners in sight
top kek they must have already been deported by Trump

How though? 22 year old 30 goal scorer. Strong on the puck, silky smooth hands and creativity. You lock that shit down immediately.

I'm starting to think this team really is """elite"""

>4 players beating on gallagher
lel

>Gally causing trouble
Oh Gallagher, never change.

>getting BTFO by a team that got BTFO 10-0

>got beaten 10-0
>still the only loss of the season
>still about to be 12-1-1
>still the least GA in the league
>still the best team in the league
NHL are you even trying??

hi

JESUS PRICE!!!

Please God let's not waste his prime years and actually go all the way. He has reached his peak and won everything except you know what.

Just make sure Price doesn't get injured and you'll be unstoppable

I'm liking the way the team looks this year albeit not so much the stretch from the laffs game to this one but when they get going, they're really good. And this is with Patches and Pleks having bad starts.

Trade Pacioretty and Plekanec
Make Montreal Great Again

CHUCKY!

I really don't get the hate Patches and Pleks get. Patches could be more intense, yeah but he is good for 30 goals a season and his contract is probably one of the best in the league. Pleks shuts down the top lines in the league every single night and is good for 20 goals and 50-60 points.

>Montoya