Brekfixt

brekfixt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3NxPazPOZ58
youtube.com/watch?v=6aX4W4HVo_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lurking

nice sig 9mm. Daily carry piece?

i dont like eating onions for breakfast but other than that looks good maybe some more peppers or an egg over easy in there would be good.

that's one of my "dress guns"

here's my most recent EDC pic but it's about 4 months old

Good to know the merican diet consists of guns, slop, and piss.

What model is it here?---> I can't find a pic of it - exactly like your pistol

Just regular hot dogs?

I cook mine on a george foreman welcome to lower middle class america

>neck knife
>folder
>multitool
>gun
>extra mag
>THREE FUCKING PENS
how do you sleep at night?

You probably don't need 3 knives... but who knows.

Why 3 knives?

is that a kershaw blade

I can understand 3 pens easier than I can his 3 knives

that is a sig p229 elite stainless

here's the rest of my shortguns. i carry most of them from time to time but mostly the LCP and the XDS

I bet you don't prefer carrying or shooting that tiny piece of shit double action only ruger in the middle. If you're used to shooting striker fired single action pistols you'll not be able to hit the barn side of a broad with it.

> i carry most of them from time to time but mostly the LCP and the XDS

I almost bought the LCP, then I tried the trigger and decided that even if it were half it's price I still wouldn't buy it.

it's a great gun at 10ft. after that i wouldn't even try. i usually just throw it in my pj pants when i'm walking to 7-11 or something.

i've been carrying the swiss knife since i was 7. my dad gave it to me (this isn't the original but it's just what i carry), the folder is for cutting stuff and the neck knife is for when i'm holding something in my strong hand and i need to cut something. it happens often enough at work otherwise i wouldn't bother.

also, here's muh longguns

>it's a great gun at 10ft. after that i wouldn't even try.

Yeah, that's it's forte right there - 3yds or less

Is the one above the AK a .22?

yes. single shot. it'll do shorts, long or LR.

i use it for squirrel. shorts out of that thing are about as loud as clapping your hands.

I have one very similar. It's a Sears. I put a scope on it.. it's exceptionally accurate. I don't have the strap for it. Seeing yours make me want to get the strap for it.

6 or 7rd magazine

mine is a marlin microgroove. i can't remember the model right now but when i "borrowed" it from my dad it was all fucked up and the stock was spraypainted yellow. much prettier now.

What's up with the third shotgun from the top?

That one seems a little bit different.

kys

don't feed the trolls

>when i "borrowed" it from my dad it was all fucked up and the stock was spraypainted yellow.

looks pristine to me
(I'm not a gun nut so I don't really know, even though I have a few)

that's my buddy. pre-'64 browning a-5
i put a 34" barrel on it when i was young and stupid but i still have the factory original.

that's cuz i cleaned it up and never gave it back to him.

>i put a 34" barrel on it

How long is the original barrel?

28"
that's pretty standard for shotguns

>pre-'64 browning a-5
That Browning is probably worth a lot of money. I don't know for sure, because I'm not a gun nut, but Browning makes some of the best guns in the world.

What did you gain from putting the 34" barrel on?

Test

Nope. It failed. We can't see anything. Try again. Probably something wrong with your Sup Forums account.

it is

short answer? weight and slower response when i'm shooting clays.

if i were using it for goose hunting or something it adds more velocity to the shot and it would hit harder at longer ranges but i don't goose hunt.

again, young and dumb.

the original barrel has really shitty sights on it. if i get around to it i'll probably put a 26" barrel on the thing with a vent rib sight but i don't really need to right now

I keep looking up others, just to get a feel for prices of similar models, and all I find are 26" barrels.

Prices vary, but it's in the low thousands. It's a worthy piece.

I see you have several substitutes, Why don't you
have a penis? How did you lose it?

i know what it's worth. it's my buddy.

also, i practically stole it from a gun shop about 15yrs ago. i went in to see a used 11-87 but someone was buying it when i got there and they had it on the shelf priced at $550. i traded a POS revolver and $200 for it.

Do you have the original price paid for it? My little Ruger mk 1 was like... $59

not sure but i'm guessing in the low $100 range

if you're really that interested the history of the model is pretty neat. there's a few documentaries and youtube stuff

What's that black thing top left?

youtube.com/watch?v=3NxPazPOZ58

that's a little pot holder thing for my cast iron if the handle gets too hot.

It's good shit. I watch a lot of gun videos. Recoiling barrel? wholly shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=6aX4W4HVo_U

the remington model 11 and a-5 are teh same thing

Seems like it would reduce felt recoil, but I guess not? I have a drop mag semi-auto combat shotgun w/10rd mags... I can't take anymore than about 20rds straight of 3" 000. My shoulder is done. (tried to break it in with 40rds straight, and said "fuck it" after about 20rds)

From what I can see, it looks like even Japanese companies made them too.

mine is a "light 12"
only takes 2 3/4 shells. i've never fired anything heavier than birdshot through it so i couldn't tell you but it cycles faster than i can pull the trigger.

ayup, but mine is a legit belgian made gun

>it cycles faster than i can pull the trigger.
I don't doubt this, as Browning didn't fuck around when it came to shotguns.

browning didn't fuck around when it came to any guns to be fair

cocksucker died in his workshop