Fyre disaster, new thread

Fyre disaster, new thread
old one

Basically a bunch of vip people came to an island in the Bahamas to take part in the Fyre festival organised by Ja Rule, which turned out to be a concentration camp:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/12000-luxury-fyre-festival-is-basically-a-disaster-zone/
theguardian.com/culture/2017/apr/28/bahamas-drama-luxury-fyre-festival-turns-into-chaos
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/fyre-festival-photos-cancelled-tickets-refunds-kendall-jenner-bella-hadid-blink-182-ja-rule-a7707141.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNwdZegQabU
twitter.com/DylanACOP/status/857975612371333120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmMMMmmmMMmm

Basically a bunch of boring unadventurous shut-ins gloat about how they are glad they aren't rich.

this is just too perfect, I wonder if any did actually buy 100k+ ticket.

>rich millennial narcissists get scammed out of money to be hunted for sport in ja rules Bahama fema camp

This is it, the turning point, when the obama years begin to end

Dude if I was rich this place is the LAST place I'd go

No disrespect to Blink 182 but you know a festival is shit when Blink is headlining and it's not Warped Tour

>someone bankrupted themselves to take this trip!
So, that guy is a fucking retard then? Some people just deserve to be poor

The lineup is all over the place; if I were to go to a gig of this kind I'd be enjoying the food, the drinks, and the accommodation, not the music. In which case it's better not to go, and just plan a better weekend to spend.

Hate to inform you user but the Obama years ended about 3 months ago when Trump was sworn in

why so offended? noone here specifically attacks the rich kids, it's just a fact that it's not a cheap festival
everyone laughed at Dashcon even though it consisted of poor people

i mean culturally.

That rich yuppie, cosmopolitan, millennial, sjw, narcissist culture.
That disgusting culture.

Trust me, i feel it in my bones

kill all liberals

>Ja Rule

>rich yuppie cosmopolitan
isn't this Trump par excellence

but who is going to have children?

conservative is the new cool guys

you will see

when i live the basement girls will love my racial realism.

we really need a statement from ja rule to make sense of all this

A black guy lives up to stereotype and scams a bunch of people, then a bunch of nitwits celebrate him on social media.

>stranded on a shithole island
>get robbed and fed shitty sandwiches
>"y-y'you're just jealous you aren't rich enough to afford this"

Yuppies vote democrat, the democratic voters are yuppies, silicon valley, hollywood, university students, upperclass white people who like hamilton, people living in gated communities, STEM lords, people living in a gentrified community who really love diversity.

Trump won by flipping the rust belt, the hollowed out decaying corpse of the industrial workers that were destroyed by NAFTA

I feel you. Its always existed but having Trump at the helm simultaneously gives this culture you're talking about a figurehead to fall back on, even if he wasn't one beforehand.

True, but it doesn't mean that democrats and republicans aren't the same people ultimately.
And there is no real voice of workers/people living outside of big cities.

>Don't fall for the offer to take showers!
Lol

WHERE IS JA

You sound upset

the figurehead for yuppies was clinton, an out of touch neoliberal lizard lady who care more about her political ambitions than a dying middle america, we can argue all day about how you think trump is dumb, but he knew which way the wind was blowing, obama bailed out the bankers, foreclosed on millions of homes.
Guess what, trump won.

The democratic party does not care about the working man or lowerclass, they arent in the union halls, they are in the yale sociology department

Dave Chappelle predicted this again

>The democratic party does not care about the working man or lowerclass, they arent in the union halls, they are in the yale sociology department
does the republican party care though? It would be more correct to say that the American two-party political system as we know it doesn't care about the working man or lowerclass anymore.

Ja here. Nothing to worry about, just some visa and location scouting issues. Will give full statement tomorrow

the whole "only getting three slices of bread for dinner" thing is ahead of its time

the #Kolyma "gulag skinny" diet is going to be big in SS17

This is great

Makes me nostalgic about Festimad 2005

another episode of Sup Forums ruins an amazing incident by over politicizing it and pretending its the orchestration of a sole nigger

this is why we can't have nice things

Dave predicted it, Earl Sweartshirt foreshadowed it. He posted some "Where is Ja" memes a few months ago but I think he deleted them lol

Is that 140 characters

>Festimad 2005
my goodness

>"Why yes, I trusted a washed-up rapper with thousands of my own dollars"

that's a bit more than 140 characters

hey guys I think this might be fake

Here the we go again with the autistic sjw/anti-sjw identity politics horsefuckery

Get yourselves a room and fuck already.

>someone paid 100000$
really makes you wonder

Never forget

what happened there

How much did you pay for your ticket? I'm only curious.

What was Festimad 2005?

Ja Rule may not be always there when we call, but he's always on time.

Public looting after some malfunctions in the festival halted the performances on the main stages for about 5 hours.

OFF THE FLORIDA KEEEEEYYYYSSSS

>Spanish fest
>bad venue conditions
>strong wind

this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=JNwdZegQabU

wait. so they did actualy hire those acts but they simply canceled or what?

wow, its almost like both parties work in the interest of wall street and the plutocracy that controls america and the only real difference is what divisive identity politics they espouse.
And the only reason trump won was because he at least pretended to care.

At least these guys had beer.

I recall someone saying that they cancelled because they weren't going to get paid

i want to believe

twitter.com/DylanACOP/status/857975612371333120

>UPDATE: there are flights scheduled @ 12 and 1. Drinks are now free. It's 89 degrees and we threw a beach party

Welp

>that disgusting pic

how many people actually showed up to this fest?

cause it looks like only 50

THIS MAN WAS LAST SEEN WALKING INTO THE TENT AREA, IF YOU SEE HIM YOU MUST HYDE

>this trip bankrupt him

am i supposed to feel bad for some retard who literally went broke to see blink 182?

>bankrupted from going to see blink-182 at an event solely to look good for your Instagram

He's either an idiot or this is a lie

>What's the deal with feral dogs?

Imagine if this festival was organised by Viper the rapper

>Staff members took my girlfriend
>I JUST HEARD SEVERAL GUNSHOTS
>What's the deal with all the feral dogs?

redditors know how to make a thread title

Turns out there really were feral dogs. The guy who posted that wasn't actually there.

He made a joke and it came true.

It probably would've gone better

Why is this thread autosage'd? is this Ja Rule's tricks again? what's his end game?