This is my girlfriend and I can't make her to stop fucking my friends

This is my girlfriend and I can't make her to stop fucking my friends.

The first time I caught her, she was fucking two of my best friends on my couch at the same time while I was on a beer run. I had to go back to get my wallet and I walked in on her getting finger-cuffed by my two closest friends. I flipped out and tried to beat them up, but I was outnumbered.

I dumped her. She then proceed to fuck 5 more of my friends over the next month. Eventually, I ran into her at a party and she instantly started flirting with me. I caved because I was drunk and horny. I hadn't had sex since we broke up. She grabbed me by my hand and led me into the bathroom, sucked my dick and then let me fuck her standing doggy while she grabbed the sink. She was looking into my eyes in the mirror, begging me to cum inside her, so I did. She sent me a text message later that night saying I could get pussy from her any time I wanted it.

Started fucking again. She told me she was still in love with me. I was still in love with her so I decided to forgive her and we got back together. Three months later, after a doctor's appointment for what turned out to be Gonorrhea and Chlamydia infections, I found out during an explosion of drama that she had never stopped fucking my friends. They said that she had told each of them that they could get pussy from her any time they wanted it. My girlfriend was cheating on me with like 9 guys, sometimes 3 at a time. They acted like it was my fault for being dumb enough to date her.

Broke up again, caved two weeks later. She begged me to take her back while in tears. She told me she never stopped loving me and said she was sorry that she was a nymphomaniac. I told her that I wouldn't take her back unless she promised to stop fucking other guys. But she refused to make that promise this time. Said that it would be a lie.

I have to accept that she isn't capable of saying no to a guy who wants to fuck her if we're going to get back together.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gy27fE4lXb
xoxi.net/zj
xoxi.net/zi
vocaroo.com/i/s0jf6t10f326
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you haven't left her already there is no hope now, you are a cuck faggot

I'm not a cuck, I'm just whipped. She is really really really good at fucking.

You know, this whole cuck thing was sooo 2016. Maybe you should dedicated your time writing up a job résumé, instead of trying to turn on a bunch of 400 pound basement dwellers.

this is malicious. you know full well you can stop this at any time but you refuse to do so. this isnt some normal faggotry. this is extremely wierd twisted faggotry.

bro start to look at her like a fucking car cause thats what she is
She wants to get fucked in every hole
Where you at

That's Lapa. Fuck your pasta

Quit your whining and post her nudes.

I like fapping to you 'girlfriend', such a large collection of photos online to rub one out to.

>This is my girlfriend

Um.........NO.

I need some stupid ass friends like you

i seriously hope you know what you're doing

k. fine. here.

>She is really really really good at fucking.
Then be fuck buddies.
No need to have a relationship with her when she only wants the dick and you only want the cunt.
Fuck her and date someone else.

You now have my undivided attention.

I wanna be your friend too user-cuck

uh no

she's perfetc

Wow so real

I'm not that good in bed user. I have an average sized cock and and an average stamina.

I don't really know why she loves me, but I know she does. She doesn't want my cock, she wants my affection.

But is it worth the humiliation?
You can find girls that fuck good and will not cheat on you.

>I have to accept that she isn't capable of saying no to a guy who wants to fuck her if we're going to get back together.

Tell her that if she wants you to accept that aspect of her persona, she has to stop hiding it from you. From now on, if a guy wants to fuck her he has to fuck her in front of you.

No more sneaking around.

I couldn't agree more.

Your a disgrace to men everywhere.

Why date her? Free bike for you and your friends to pass around while you find and date other chicks. This could be a great setup if you don't let your feelings get in the way

please continue... she's damn hot and i like skinny girls

this is fucking gay as fuck. i would never stand for it

This is also a good solution.
Make yourself the one in control.

Have you tried not being a cuck?

This. Introduce her to bondage and make her your sex slave.

Pass her around like a blunt when your friends come over.

Bro can we be friemds.

Where is she right now?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1gy27fE4lXb

omg this is what i call perfect body.... post all of her please

Post the sauce please fucktard. And yeah what user said. Bondage pro her up, but make the homies pay before they come around. Pimping ain't easy. Sauce please. Cunt cheers

Look man, I went through a similar situation with my ex and I know exactly what to do. I'll need to talk to your girl directly though, what's her number?

>They acted like it was my fault for being dumb enough to date her.

Getthelube.com

like really this simple

I'm not a cuck.

I'm not talking about the traditional definition, but the fetish. I don't have a cuck fetish. I have no desire to be humiliated and I don't want her to fuck other guys.

I'm just whipped. I'm literally addicted to her.

Nice pasta faggot

Go on...

>I'm not a cuck
You would be wrong

>This is my girlfriend and I can't make her to stop fucking my friends.
Can I be your friend?

dude shes never going to stop and ur always going to end up feeling worthless if you stay with her. she already gave u stds... its far pas time to move onand focus on a decent girl

Don't mind the autists screeching "cuck" at everyone with a bigger pair of balls than themselves.

The problem is you're dating a chick who needs to be railed pretty much 24/7.

You can't win this one dude. Sorry.

Don't watch her get fucked you fucking cuck, get into some 3ways

>This is my girlfriend and I can't make her to stop fucking my friends.
1. That is not YOUR girlfriend. She's a tramp.
2. They are not your friends if they are fucking your tramp ex-girlfriend.

She's a cum slut. She likes it when I cum really fast and has never shamed me for cumming too quickly. She actually encourages me to be a minute man. When we fuck, I usually have between 3 and 7 orgasm. She made me cum 3 times in one minutes.

When she talks dirty, she doesn't talk about dicks. She talks about cum.

You're going to be soooooooo popular.

So where does this little cum slut live?

...for research purposes

>diamonds

We live in North Carolina.

Source? Lapa what? What's this cunts name? Please. Buddy old friend. Pal. Good guy mate.

I ain't going to lie. I would tolerate infidelity from this girl.
I wouldn't like it, but I would tolerate it.

Sweet Jesus

set up a gangbang bro im down

Agree 100%

Too hot to pass up. I'd see her as more of an FWB tbh..

more more more more more more

Cuck.

This is the sexiest look girl that I've seen in 5 years. I haven't felt this way about a girl since I discovered Krystal Boyd.

She is gorgeous.

I guess you missed the part where I said that I don't want her to fuck other guys.

get over it bro stop putting her on some type of platform.
AWALT
She doesn't want only your dick, no big deal.

Story is obviously fake and pictures are obviously professional. You retards are helping some fucking loser roleplay his sexual fantasies.

xoxi.net/zj

xoxi.net/zi

whooooore
>that's not your gf

HOLY FUCK STOP REPLYING RETARDS THE GIRL IN THE PIC IS LAPA DOMAI AND THE OP IS A PASTA

fuck you i wont do what you tell me

I guess you missed the part where she said that she was going to anyways, whether you like it or not. If you really did love her, you would arrange for men to fuck her so that you can protect her from herself and prevent the next STD outbreak that destroys our species.

Btw, you should get used to hearing this.
>vocaroo.com/i/s0jf6t10f326

It's what she sounds like when she fucks real men when you're not looking.

No shit? I'm just here to fap, I don't care if pics and stories are real or fake

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Sup Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

My God, always a fucking sneer or stride remark at hand, huh? What, do you think you're clever or something? Are you the biggest piece of shit I know? Don't answer that.

If only you died at childbirth. At least I wouldn't have to know of your existence. I turn my nose at you. You are a fool, a clown. Morons pity you. You are a dancer with two left feet. You have no rhythm, no style.

What did you think your comment would bring? Laughter? Insight? What did you think you were doing when you cursed us with such stupidity, you insipid fowl? You are a dumb man. Real dumb. If stupidity was a field of inquiry such as math or science, you surely would be considered the father. You are a cuckold of the mind, your heart betrays you.

Perhaps if you delete your comment and rid yourself of such folly we will forget of how badly you embarrassed yourself. Good day.

you seem upset.

wow.... tnx. I love her. Please gimme more

Real talk

Shes not your girl and you need to stop projecting your disgusting degenerate fetish

Even bronies are better then cucks

your gf is so hot

moarrrr

do you have some non nude photo of her?

>They acted like it was my fault for being dumb enough to date her.
It was

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Wanna be friends?

Hey OP you seem like a nice guy, can you lend me $1k? You can send it through Western Union. I'll send you back $2k in a week.

Thanks!

oh wow..... she's the hottest girl i've evere seen. If you have, please i want to see more

>Cuck story with STDs involved
>911
Allah must be pleased

Her skin and fingernails have a potassium deficiency tint to them. She's very malnourished.
This bitch needs to eat a banana.

stop this bullshit

> 2/10 elbows too point. would not bang

>anorexic
>low self-esteem
>feels guilty for turning down any man wanting to fuck
can't turn a hoe into a housewife user. share it or leave it.

>nymphomaniac
>has diseases
>isn't seeking therapy

These kinds of people are why God made STDs you deserve to die of AIDS OP

sauce?

I'm in love

flawless

Too skinny.