My fellow fags, why don't we rule las we did?

My fellow fags, why don't we rule las we did?

What the fuck happened?

Sense when did the men of America and Great Britain become such pussies?

We need to go back to the days of old. We must stunt up. We must put women and niggers in their rightful place, which is underneath where we stand.

We are superior. It's time to take back what is ours.

Do you agree?
Or do you not agree?

stfu up fag

I do say I must agree with you Father Faggot

You're a newfag coward. Go to bed dipshit. Or kys. Either.

what was the population of England when Henry VIII was swapping out ugly wives for hot ones?

do you think he ever sat down and thought "this foreign policy is a bit dodgy.. if i fuck up, england will be invaded and the Frenchies will put us all to the sword"?

if Trump fucks up, he doesn't just lose a nation. he will literally cause the earth to be scorched.

"I mean it won't blow down
and disappear
It'll just look ugly
for a thousand years"
- Frank Zappa, "Dumb All Over"

Wow. You're such a loser liberal retard, you connect Trump with Henry viii. Nigga, go shoot yourself. You're fucking stupid.

Looks like the faggot went to fuck his mom.

Moors ruled Europe for approximately 1000 years, the Moors were "niggers" as you so eloquently stated in your opening address fag. You however are descended from Homosexual ancestral greek fags. Your KKK mind is lying to you.

>Sense when did the men of America and Great Britain become such pussies?
You became a pussy when you were born.
The rest of us aren't.

>Moors ruled Europe

WTF?! moors ruled parts of spain, thats it. They never crossed the pyrenees and never ruled all of spain. If you refer to "Al-Andalus", that is.

>Sense when did the men of America and Great Britain become such pussies?
It's "since" you fucking retard

No fag, no. You can still find black coats of arms all throughout royal houses of central western and eastern Europe, Europe is even named after a black goddess Europe.

Europa fag

>No fag, no. You can still find black coats of arms all throughout royal houses of central western and eastern Europe, Europe is even named after a black goddess Europe.

Europe was a greek mythological princess you cunt.

Stfu nigger.

Not in old English... retard. Look it up.

Are you fucking retarded? Since when is half of Spain Europe?

Hello?!?

EU?!?

F-omg Spain.

Please, kys.

Is your retarded brain not capable to form coherent sentences?

listen fag and listen good, i said you can find all sorts of royal coats of arms all throughout Europe, that didn't mean only Moors who also ruled parts of italy and sicily, stupid fuck

I can give you one example you peasant, my local town has a black head in its coat of arms, but the black head is from a coin that as ,some metals do, turned black over time.. now go fuck your mother

which could be the case for YOUR town, that is irrelevant to others, fuck you I'm going out for a smoke.

I know of one more eastern European coat of arms where the dudes nickname was "the black" which is also common. But phony hostility aside, enjoy your smoke