I had sex with my 19 year old cousin yesterday and I don't know how to feel

>I had sex with my 19 year old cousin yesterday and I don't know how to feel

Am I a bad person Sup Forums? It was consensual by the way. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Your a bad person if you dont post pics

you're a bad person if she was hot and you try to rationalize regretting having sex with a beautiful woman just because she was a cousin.

One picture.

I guess. I don't regret it completely but I just feel a little dirty about it. She wants to see me again since she's back for spring break.

>cousin sex

It's not normal but it's not that high on the fucked up scale. If she's of age and it's consensual I don't see the problem if you guys are happy with the situation. I don't see it lasting but it's a taboo experience you can keep.

If she penetrated you gently with a big black dildo, and used sufficient lube, then:
'You should feel fulfilled' (get it? full filled? ) !

If she just slammed that big black dildo up your ass, and wasn't even caring enough to have used at least a small bit of spit lube, then:
'You should feel all hollowed out inside'

Just keep secret about it. If it was fun, keep doing it. If you guys don't have moral objections to incest then more power to ya'.

Wow, I'd fuck her if she was my sister, daughter or mother.

Pretty cute if it wasn't for that stupid piercing on her nose

Dude you are a hoot

Greentext it faggof.

She wants to keep going with it. I think I'll keep rolling with it honestly, I've been going through a 5 month dry spell since my last breakup. We've always been close in a tease and make fun of each other kind of way. Now I realize it was just subtle flirting.

Man as long as you both:
A. Are ok with it
B. Can keep it to yourselves
3. Don't overcomplicate it

Go for it.
It'd only be bad if she were ugly, so you're in the clear.

>A
>B
>3

I want this to be bait

Wrong pic

It's legal where I live(california) and it's quite enjoyable. If you knock her up your kids will actually look like the parents.

I saved mine from an abusive nignog who knocked up his underage neighbor.

Well in that case, fuck yeah! Enjoy it while it lasts user.

greentext it you fucking nigger

It is, but that's beside the point.

>She's staying at my grandmas house in the basement for spring break since she can smoke weed and drink in peace with her friends there

>I come by to help move boxes/furniture for my grandma while she's out running errands

>I go down to the basement and she's there smoking outside in the downstairs porch area

>We end up chilling, talking and smoking for an hour or two, just catching up

>I'm really high at this point since I don't smoke weed often

>We end up ordering pizza and watching the Big Lebowski on her monitor she brought from college

>Already kinda cuddling on the couch, too high to question it

>Half way into the movie she starts making out with me and directing my hand to play with her breasts

>Get a massive boner

>She slips her panties off and pulls my jeans down

>She briefly sucks my cock and then hops on it

>Wonderful gyrating of her hips and the warmth of her wet pussy

>I hold on as long as I can until I tell her I'm cumming

>She hops off my cock, gets on her knees and swallows my cum

>We makeout a bit more until my grandmother comes home with groceries and I have to go help her and make up some story about why nothing was done

>She texts me as I'm leaving and wants to meet up in our city tomorrow night to go to some show and hit some bars

That's about it for now.

7/10 lost the piercing, fix the hair.

Kinda hot bro. I'd fuck her.

Don't feel bad. Embrace your experience. Every time she sees you in the future you will have a bond, even if she brings a boyfriend or fiance home to the family. It'll be super sexy.

Just don't have kids with her. Don't wanna risk having to raise a tard. If you do something stupid like fall in love with each other, you could always move away from family and adopt.

it's kinda normal

Incest tards are only a concern after multiple generations. One off wouldn't be a problem.

She's got a implant for birth control in her arm and she's totally not into little kids. Also don't think she's a big fan of cumming inside of her.

>Had sex with cousin
>Cousin is of age
>Sex was consensual
It depends on wether or not you used contraception

Incest that leads to kids is bad, the rest is Just immoral but not physically harmful

no you fuck you're fine, a lot of people pipe their cousins

yeh

Real question is why you haven't presented nudes yet

My cousin came inside me once. I'd let him do it again.

Worse case scenario I can pay for abortion but I doubt that's going to happen since her implant is 99% percent effective.

I have none unfortunately. We weren't like that before now.

She's hot, got some great DSL's too....lucky bastard.

Greentext of details?

Thanks user. She does have some super puffy lips I love. Having those sucking up my cum felt wonderful.

Ah well, you're living a fantasy right now so enjoy it.

I'm in a situation kind of like yours. Except my cousin is totally cool with exposing herself to me (changing with the door open/walking around in her underwear). I don't think that's normal and she's been doing it for the past year and a half whenever I'm over at my aunts. We even make eye contact when she's doing it so she knows I'm watching....

I'd approach with caution. Some girls get off strutting around naked with a guy around, doesn't mean they want to fuck, just means you are in the ultra black void of friendzone. You are so friendzoned she doesn't see you a threat.