This nigga disses your favorite musician

this nigga disses your favorite musician

how does it go?

I'd just look confused

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I chuck a bucket of Colonel Sanders fried chicken laced with sleeping pills. When the North American ground ape is fast asleep I take him to the vet to be spayed and neutered.

He wins because Prodigy has fallen off so hard that bobby shmurda would ether him

I give him a bottle of anaconda malt liquor and wish him a swell day in the good ol' USA

I agree, then proceed to suck off his gun until he decides to blast me away

I accept his criticisms and subjective experiences of music I've listened to myself as being equally valid as my own, then politely ask him if he'd like to smoke a blunt and listen to some Kodak.

I bash his head in with a watermelon

He bends you over and rapes you until you love him

*teleports behind you*

Pssh, nothing personnel kid.

*disarms him while he's shocked*
*draws out katana*

You sure you want to continue?

proceed to bend him over and rape his gay ass

>it's a romance

well that became very sweet and sappy very fast.

Prison romance. Kind of a mixture of stockholm syndrome and need for protection. You'll be his booty hole and he'll trade you for a pack of cigarettes.

Poope fiasco?

He wouldn't. Frusciante's an honorary black

That guy doesn't appear to have a slight inkling of decent taste in much of anything especially music. So I'd probably just so 'okay' and go about my day.

>implying jazz is music

Why is he dissing himself

I'd start singing "Not Happy" by Pere Ubu

I give him a (You)

this 2bh

this is beyond retarded

Soulja boy is fresh as hell and is actually the true meaning of what hip hop is sposed to be. He came from the hood, made his own beats, made up a new saying, new sound and a new dance with one song. He had all of America rapping this summer. If that ain’t Hip Hop then what is? A bunch of wannabe keep it real rappers that ain’t even relevant, recycling samples trying to act like it’s 96 again and all they do is hate on new shit? Niggas always talk about the golden age but for a 13 year old kid, this is the golden age!!! That song was so dope cause everything he said had a hidden meaning… that’s Nas level shit… he just put it over some steel drums which is also some Nas shit if you had the 2nd album cassette with the bonus track “Silent Murder” on it. In closing… new niggas get ya money$$$$$$$$$$ Keep this shit fresh and original…. ain’t no fuckin’ rules to this shit and that’s what real hip hop is to me.

Ironic racism is the best thing to happen to Sup Forums in months

My nigga Soulja gettin money tho

>you will never be soulja boy

There was a guy who rode my school bus and would litttrly play that youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu song everyday on repeat on speakers.
Like every day, like pure autism, playing the same song every day

tell him he can eat my ass and that Kieth emerson is the goat

ironic racism has always been on Sup Forums

what did he mean by this?

Kanye said he want some beef with me
(What? Who? Kanye?)
Kanye, Kanye, Kanye said he want some beef with me
(Kanye say he want some beef with Big Soulja? He Crazy!)
Fuck Kanye, fuck GOOD Music, pull on your block with the Draco
Fuck Kanye, fuck GOOD Music, pull on your block with the Draco
(man I made Kanye)
Fuck Kanye, fuck GOOD Music, pull on your block and I spray with the Draco
Fuck Kanye, fuck GOOD Music, pull on your block and I spray with the Draco

Hes a bank for gang members

Future 27 clubber

>"You wanna say that again?"