Not a personal army request by a new fag. Just a soldier that wants to play. Only needs one of you fags

Not a personal army request by a new fag. Just a soldier that wants to play. Only needs one of you fags

She lives in morawa WA AUSTRALIA, and she has done wrong by many guys.

>not a personal army request
FUCKOFF
U
C
K
O
F
F

Oh I thought this was Sup Forums were shit got done. Just one guy with time on his hands. Or do I need to upload non related nudes

In related pic by op

I can offer a fake Facebook account and email as reward for a good job. Facebook account is about 5 years going

holy fucking shit
I was born in morowa and went to school there

what the fuck kind of coincidence is this

Its a sign bro

gonna need a lot more to go on than what you've already posted

Mo ag?

This fucktard... Did a lot of inhumane activities to animals.

She is a heap of shit that cheats,steals and she thinks she is untouchable cause she runs to the cops but causes more problems.

I will target his prick OP here

yup, but moved out of town before high school. haven't been back for a long time.

Yer its a shit hole and her old man was del CEO of the shire

Who's this shit cunt?

seems fair, but do you have nudes or anything to work with? what are you hoping to happen to her?

>her old man was del CEO of the shire
kek, figures

Well no nudes of her fuck that bush pig. Just send her random messages to freak her out. Ect I can tell personal details to get in her head. As for nudes just shit I save off here. I have a Facebook account I'd hand over if she really got freaked out

so far it seems like shit you can do pretty easily yourself. why come for help here?

True. It is but I don't want it to be me. Its more freaky when its some one she don't know giving her chain a pull. Just thought if some lad in here did it would be 4chans way of paying me back for the personal army shit I have done with no reward

Plus some white knight will screen shoot this and pass it on for sure trying to get nudes

Fuck it I'm going to cap to Sup Forums nudes