Let's start a good old fashioned Arkansas thread it seems like there arent a lot of us

Let's start a good old fashioned Arkansas thread it seems like there arent a lot of us

university of the ozarks anyone? small bodunk shit town but whatever

Springdale, AR 72762 in the house, bitches!

Gotta represent fayetteville how are you guys liking this fucking weather

Manila in the hizhouse

Arkansas? Boi is that even a country? Where tf that at.

Now we need someone from j town

So anyone ever been to the crecent hotel?

old user here from Jacksonville

Springdale, here. I went to the Crescent hotel with my boyfriend a couple years ago. Cool place, we don't believe in ghosts or the Bible or any other fake things that come from a persons imagination. Turpentine creek is awesome.

Ayee

explain to me how religion and ghost were nowhere in this thread yet you managed yo bring both up and insult people to try and make yourself seem superior to anyone who does not believe like you.....What, are you the vegan of the science world? Quit trying to push your beliefs off on the world, smoke a joint, and fucking chill.

The Crescent hotel has a dubious paranormal history. And Arkansas, in general, has religious trash. I did not want to be lumped into those narrow minded groups. Not put pushing my beliefs you retard. Pay attention.

Bentonville 72712 reporting in...

LOLOL you are the vegan of science. And yes that is pushing your beliefs because if a religious person posted that science, evolution, and/or many other scientific fact and the people who believe in them are idiots, you would be pissed and tell them to quit pushing their religious beliefs on us all. You are exactly like the one thing you hate in life, religious trash lolol

Any nudes of Olevia Wetzel or kodi rast

These threads never go anywhere. Arkansas is a cesspool.

Yup most people would rather be in different state even.

i have live in alaska, georgia, california, and louisiana and i can say that arkansas isnt bad at all. Quit bashing people for being themselves and just accept them the way you want to be accepted. Most of the so call religious people are cool as fuck and will have a shot and beer with you and on occasion smoke a bowl with you. The issue in this state are liberal fagtards who want everyone to to do and say just like them instead of befriending peoplenlike they are. it isnt the religious people that are hating

I don't hate religious people just Arkansas politicians we passed medical marijuana are the right are doing there best to strip the best bill or get rid of it. Look at what Hester is doing and his fucktards. I'm sick of it this state is good ole boy politics at its best.

Fuck AR, i'm never going back, bunch of inbred methed out retards that listen to kid rock and act hard in their faggoty truck

Nah west coast 4 Lyfe bud sry