Can any medifags explain what is this rough texture on my penior?

can any medifags explain what is this rough texture on my penior?

dry penior syndrome
ur going to die user

but its been like since ages and im fine

not long now user make a will

It's just dry skin, faggot.
All skin gets dry then cracks then scabs once in a while. Esp if you don't wear underwear very often.
Also, take a fucking bath. You're so filthy I almost thought you were black or some shit.

gotta moisturize nigga

im not used to underwears.

calluses from dryhumping

Nigga you ashy
Go beat off with some moisturizer

What are you, some Brazilian nigger? Who doesn't wear drawers, especially if you ever leave the house. But since you're posting your dry dick on Sup Forums at 3am I'll assume you haven't seen the sun since '14 or so

aids

idk my parents never got me to wear underwear when i was a kid. and no im not some neet who never leaves his house.

You have a mild case of Niggmatitis

>Apply cocoa butter liberally

Drink water faggot. Your body is literally drying out.

only my dick is dry.

>I'll assume you haven't seen the sun since '14 or so
kekd

Is that a fruit?

Drink water.
Don't fap so often, or use lube. The friction makes it dry and your skin thickens up
Wear underpants
Moisturize, I'd recommend coconut or olive oil.

I guess in whatever afican country youlive in you dont buy Underwear bcause its too expensive. Also water is a scarce resource. Also. Probably SuperAids

Lmao op do you masturbate with soap?

Wanker Skin faggot

only hands. 8 to 9 times a day

cock trying to do the right thing and turn white because you're a fucking weeb and everyone knows asian chicks dig clean fresh white skin instead of dirty nigger thiefskin

>8 to 9 times a day

Well there's your problem.

Fucking moisturise holy shit, especially if you're circumcised. But don't use soap, God damn my dick is itchy and leathery right now

Just a case of herpes, shoot yourself in the head 6-12 times a day and it should clear right up!

>circumcised

lol. actually i have severe case of phimosis