Best cuck stories thread

Best cuck stories thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBQ7Rm6mXtw
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
m.xhamster.com/movies/768971/cuckold_jewish_redhead_10_inch_black_cock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded"
Also I fucked your wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBQ7Rm6mXtw
this is a pretty good cuck storyr

This couple was married and she was totally hot and she fucked some other guy while he watched. It was totally hot.

Going to repost my story here below. More of a 3some story rather than a cuck story but still related I guess. Pic also related (read story and you will understand).

This happened in the summer last year. Went out clubbing all night with my girlfriend and a bunch of friends. Needless to say that we all drank too much and got pretty wasted. A good friend of ours who was visiting from out of town was meant to sleep over at another friend's place. That other friend was with us but ended up leaving early so our friend came over to our apartment instead. What happened next, I can only explain by the fact that my girlfriend is pretty kinky and that I had discussed my MMF 3some fantasies with her in the past. It still took me by surprise. The three of us came home after the party and our friend and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch in the living room with another drink while my girlfriend disappeared for a few minutes in the bathroom or bedroom. Out of nowhere, she suddenly appeared in the living room wearing nothing but this sexy fishnet outfit. My friend and I were speechless. She approached us (sitting next to each other on the couch) and got on her knees between and in front of us. We both took off our pants and she started sucking our cocks, switching from one to the other. Eventually we got her fully undressed (and ourselves as well) and next thing I knew we were banging her in various positions, with one cock in her pussy and the other cock in her mouth, alternating every few minutes. I ended up cumming on her butt and back. I got some tissues, wiped her clean, and went off to the bathroom to take a shower while my friend was still banging her. I didn't see this (unfortunately), as I was in the shower, but he ended up cumming in her mouth. Afterwards, we all fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. The following morning was much less awkward than I had anticipated.

dat her?
noice.

"much less akwayd than I had antipated"

What happened? Did you discuss it? I've always wondered about this.

I like the cuck video where they guy has clearly changed his mind half way through. Wish i had source

The one with the skinny red haired kike and the nigger?

This is the first time I feel that Trump was impressively dominant and not the ridiculous clown he is otherwise.

Tempting. Got more? Background story?

Yea

Didn't even discuss it or anything the next morning. We just hung out as usual. My girlfriend was walking around in a thong and t-shirt and made breakfast. We are all pretty easy going people and don't make a big deal out of things. I did have a chat with our friend privately sometime later. Just a casual chat about what happened, it wasn't intentional but the conversation just sort of naturally went there. We came to the conclusion that we both enjoyed ourselves very much.

Been cucked a couple times

It is not my pic.
It's from yesterday's thread.

The user who posted it said that he let's his friends fuck his gf all the time.
That it developed from threesomes and now he lets her play on her own as long as he gets pics. That she fucks her coworkers at hospital.
That she fucked 10-15 guys now and he was present to most of it.
That they still have great sex alone.
But that he does not plan to marry her. That he is just enjoying.

cool story

thats the one, there is a photo of them years later and all her looks have gone kek

Can some of you post it?

for you user, sure

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

m.xhamster.com/movies/768971/cuckold_jewish_redhead_10_inch_black_cock.html

Lol I want to see the pictures of her now honestly

Fucking god.
One would believe this is just one time thing but god.
Like only one of those kids looks like him.

Good thing the time ruined her.

werd

Yes thats why i posted Her pics are in it :)

yup. cuck lost his hot wife to cuckery and kids kek