So i finally experienced the stereotype of blacks talking in a movie theatre

So i finally experienced the stereotype of blacks talking in a movie theatre.

>I went out to a cinemark to see lights out, because hurr durr $5 movie night.
>the movie starts and the theatre fills up.
>its pretty packed, and i see some black kids file in
>ohshitwaddup.boi
>think nothing of it
>first 5mins in shit starts getting crazy
>i hear "oh shit nigga dont go out there!" And "daayuuuumm what the hell" followed by laughing.
>i immediately realize this is going to be going on during the entire film
>imjusthereforsomeshittyhorror.jpeg
>they continue
>then some Mexicans who im 100% certain didnt speak English start talking behind me
>not regular whispering or what not, full blown yapping as loud as they can
>get up and walk out
>go to the ticket booth and get my 5 dollars back

I normally go to movie taverns, or the alamo drafthouse. This is never a fucking issue there. Never have I had such a shitty movie experience like this. I always thought it was just a joke, blacks flapping their gums during a movie. Anyway, how did the movie end?

Like the great Stanley Kubrick said via Animal Mother in his seminal film Full Metal Jacket, don't ever go to a theater with blacks in.

Hard to say how the movie ended, since you didn't say what movie it was

>because hurr durr $5 movie night

what does this fucking mean?
this is worse than reddit shit

>be at college
>whenever i get a vacation week, my mother always wants to go do stuff with me because my brother and i are rarely home.
>go see a film at the local big megatheater on a thursday at 2pm
>since its midday, tickets cost 2/3rds as much
>literally 3 other people in the entire theater, no lines, the concession people practically give you shit.
best time to see a movie in a theater is midday during the week

>be me
>living in the Caribbean
>Jamaican women screaming at the movie best part of movie
>notmadatall.jpg

>>then some Mexicans who im 100% certain didnt speak English start talking behind me
This has been my experience as well. If nigs shout at the screen, webacks will just talk in a normal room voice to each other. The won't try to whisper at all.

I was at the theater about 2 years back. Two spics were having a full on conversation about 5 rows up. I said, "Excuse me, I paid for my ticket and would like to hear the movie." They had the nerve to give me a cockeyed look, but generally shut the fuck up after that.

I take no shit in movies. I am 6'6" and about 190 lbs. No one is fucking with me.

Yup. I will only see movies on Monday through Thursday and no later than a 2pm start time. I won't go during the summer, because there are sure to be some teen faggots hooping and hollering.

290 lbs ***

Movies are engineered to be seen with loud raucous crowds. That's why you people hate every good movie, you analyze them from a silent solo viewer's perspective, which isn't how they were intended to be consumed. You are literally the cancer which has ruined movie reviewing.

Nice b8. Movies were meant to be heard, not drowned out by shouting autists.

Film is a visual medium. The first films didn't even include sound; the audience was expected to create noise themselves.

But i love movies.
Name a movie, and if i have seen it i will say if i loved it or not.

agreed. i watch all movies on mute and just create the sounds myself. it's much more stimulating that way.

I live in a very black area in virginia. I love going to see scary movies at the theater. The number of people who screech and cry like no one can hear them is hilarious

Kek

>since you didn't say what movie it was

>I went out to a cinemark to see lights out
>lights out

>Going to the movies when tickets are on sale
Bruh.

>$5 movie night

I don't know what you expected OP.

>tfw intentionally go to the most expensive theaters in town so niggers aren't there

Thanks for clearing that up.

I honestly didnt think it would be so bad. The theatre is in a decent area and tickets are normally about 12 bucks. Went with a buddy who told me that hes willing to go to a more expensive theatre like i always do.

Here some tips OP

>Avoid businesses having sales/kids nights/etc
>Avoid going anywhere after the 1st or the 15th
>Don't go late at night

These rules help you avoid nignogs

Didnt mean to trigger you.

It means, i went to see a movie when the tickets were half the normal price.

I usually hit up movie taverns early in the morning.
Nig nogs dont go because everything is so expensive, and they kick people out who talk and use their phones.

>hurr durr $5 movie night
This was your first mistake. It is literally impossible to have a good time at a cheap-theater or on cheap-night unless you live in a small town, in fucking CANADA.

I'm white but one time I couldn't help talking during a movie. Fucking Godzilla 2014.

Fuck that movie with every once of my being. It's pure shit. Pandering, money-grabbing bait and switch nonsense. I had a 20 something blonde chick looking at me like I was nuts once the credits rolled.

so say that
wtf does hurr durr have to do with anything? or are you just legitimately retarded?

Talking to urself for a whole movie is weird.

Nigkino