Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is...

Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/a1U8X#6HT9qHX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 21 and I haven't known anyone outside work for the last 3 years

Also kissless hugless Virgin

So stop complaining faggot, go fuck yourself

So this is isnt a shaming lisa thread?

Lol stfu, you cant even handle a real man

Sober up Danny, you've got work tomorrow.

Fuck OP the whiny little cunt. This is now a lego thread, post comfy lego sets.

You're not alone, even some people you think are just chads and staceys have your problems.

Fucking looser

Gotta say: The miners theme is the best modern set next to the lego city ones

They call me chad
They call me Stacey

That's not my name
That's not my name

Lmao dude, just fuck a tight pony. Horsepussy is better than girl pussy anyway. Semi-chad here.

Your parents didn't hug you as a child? No wonder you're so fucked up

yfw when nobody remembers the original (superior) minor theme from 1999

Was feeling bad about being on my computer 10hrs a day and not having a life
But then you reminded me im 19 and super sexy
Thanks OP!

I'm 15 fucked 3 chicks one of them like 10 times

This is a dumb thread, but here's a reply anyways:

There are awesome girls out there. I managed to find a short, shy, beautiful redpilled girl who thinks I'm really attractive (because I can make her cum) even though I'm like a 6/10 at best.

I am in support of your derail user

op you whinning little bitch, rape or an hero

I'm a 5'1 manlet, married, and have a decent fuck history.

You read that right..... 5'1.

YOU ARE A WHINY FUCKING DOPE WHO HAS NO ONE TO BLAME BUT THEMSELVES HOLY SHIT.

I'm 15 and 6'

LEGO is old news, Mega Bloks is the assorted building brick of real men.

mods mods mods

go the fuck to bed and get of my Sup Forums

ok thats some where in the margin of FUCKING AWESOME

Mods!

>You're all Chads

Always makes me feel better when I see this. Last weekend I constantly got hit onto by girls even though I was with my gf. Didnt stop me from fucking a milf in the toilets while she wasnt around.

Its all good dude just stop trying so hard and being desperate cause lifes not a fucking romantic comedy and it just creeps chicks out.

That's right. If your assorted building bricks can't help you take Ukraine, then what good are they?

>be 26
>reject any idea of conforming with society
>"everyone is fucking stupid except for me derp"
>reject any sense of maintaining or improving own appearance
>"if girls don't like my disgusting fatbody they're stupid whores don't want them anyway derp"
>never work to improve social skills or financial situation
>wonder why I don't have gf

You don't REALLY want a gf. You're not willing to put in the work and you know it.

Also my Name is Chad. Not even joking.

I'm almost 24 and I've not only never been kissed by a girl, but I was an outcast in middle school because I called a nig nog a nig nog and lost every friend I had that day. I now have an associate's and live with my parents. It hurts to live.

You ever heard of elliot rodger?

No

fuck up, pussy

t. 28 y.o khv

How long until this becomes a copypasta?

This is my fetish plus bondage. Jesus Christ I should just kill myself.

>2017
>still virgin
kek you'll know how it feels to be a man one day :^)

He fell for the nice guy meme. So many men have fallen victim to this literal fallacy.

tbh if you can't kiss women at your age, you must have mentally problems

You all got doped.
Danny struthers is a joke author for a musical named Kissless virginity
Shits dont even read the fucking post
imgur.com/a/a1U8X#6HT9qHX