You missed out on teenage love

You missed out on teenage love.

>you missed out on taking your first loves virginity
>you missed out on exploring eachothers bodies and learning about you and the female body
>you missed out on the illusion of love
>you missed out on you passionately fucking her and despite both being bad at it, you came at the same time and held eachother
>you missed out on the feeling of tight 16 year old pussy gripping your cock

Those years are gone, anons. They're never coming back. Women are more experienced, and you're a virgin. You will never, ever relive those days. Once you aren't a teenager, you're slowly entering the abyss of being someone they settle with.

Yeeee depression i love that........

Ah, so young...

meh

1. nope
2. nope
3. definitely not
4. ya I missed that
5. nope

well, i guess someone had to miss out.

>you missed out on the feeling of tight 16 year old pussy gripping your cock
>this is illegal in the US

oh america

you so christian fundamentalist

Except my 16 year old pussy WAS gripping his dick. Didn't miss out there.

I might have missed it yeah sure but whatever m8. There is no rule with these matters, it is never to late to learn.

>t. 23yo guy who finally discovered love

I missed out on the awkward terrible sex and skipped straight to (my first time) anal with a married alt chick. I'm fine with this

But I didn't

>you missed out the awkward and embarrassing part of your sex life

>being that idiot

Yeah, I did.

I miss the days of almost no responsibility.

But there's hope for me. Almost 21 now, still have the V card, and I'm staying positive.

>missed out
HA no. I played lots of Everquest

same here

i also miss the days of knowing it was very unlikely to get a STD or eating/fucking someone else's leftovers

>good times

Lol gotcha

Actually had a dream the other day about this kinda stuff. I was in high school and had a hot GF that was in other class and she would come to me with snacks that she cooked, would sit on my lap while I was eating the fucking snack and talking with my schoolmates.

It was oddly specific and I didn't want to wake up.

>>you missed out on the feeling of tight 16 year old pussy gripping your cock
I can still get that legally.

the feels

Glad i didnt miss out on it. Eating clean untouched pussy was tasty mmmmm

I missed out on literally none of those things.
>mfw OP is a bitter 46 year old virgin trying to make everyone else feel as bad as he does