So this guy killed a 9 yr old in germany and is currently on the run...

So this guy killed a 9 yr old in germany and is currently on the run... he posted the video of killing the boy on the darkweb... anyone got it?

waz.de/staedte/gladbeck/neunjaehriger-getoetet-mordkommission-sucht-marcel-h-id209853671.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/#
independent.ie/world-news/europe/manhunt-underway-for-teen-suspected-of-killing-9yearold-boy-and-boasting-about-the-killing-online-35509112.html
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578061
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/herne-neunjaehriger-junge-umgebracht-taeter-auf-der-flucht-a-1137584.html
archived(dot)moe/b/thread/724571547/
archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/
derwesten.de/staedte/bochum/kampfsportler-vielleicht-bewaffnet-was-du-tun-musst-wenn-du-marcel-h-siehst-id209853233.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to fapping to hentai, you retarded faggot

>he posted the video of killing the boy on the darkweb...
For the last time, no he didn't. His friend posted pictures to Sup Forums and the police and media were retarded enough to say that Sup Forums = deepweb. There's no video, he did not post on the deepweb.

In which board did he post the pics ? Does anyone have these pics ?

archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/#

only thing i found

He posted them to his friend, his friend posted them here.

That's all there is.

bump

Thread reported.

MODS MODS MODS

oh god everyone hide ya ip

Gibt's was neues? Eventuell von seinem behinderten dude?

why'd he kill a nine year old? what a cunt.

higher resolution would be great

Biggest thing to happen here in years and it's barely being discussed. Come on bros

well show us some facts about it

Manhunt underway for teen suspected of killing 9-year-old boy and boasting about the killing online

independent.ie/world-news/europe/manhunt-underway-for-teen-suspected-of-killing-9yearold-boy-and-boasting-about-the-killing-online-35509112.html

no thats bullshit and fake

Didnt want to go to work. Its the new I hate mondays

i have 1
supposedly theres a dead child on the left

Not really kek

Moar

dude there are like three articles saying this is real.

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/11530/3578061
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/herne-neunjaehriger-junge-umgebracht-taeter-auf-der-flucht-a-1137584.html

I mean this Sorry.

>got 1 pic

r u retarded?

who cares, come back when he rapes 9 yr old and posts video on the darkweb

I just mean the manhunt. that one is fake, im from germany/herne i know this shit better.

What kind of dickless faggot can only kill prepubescents? It's like those babies playing at manhood who can only kill women or homosexuals.

Why is there never a serial killer who goes after challenging targets?

Anybody found his video ?

so the manhunt is fake? just trying to make sense of all this.

Yes. Sorry. there is no manhunt or such kind, wtf?

just audio files from the archived thread. i saw an article mention a video, but no sauce on any hint of a video.

okay. thanks for clarifying.

who has the video
post please

He took a pic of the kids dick, so he was probably a pedo. That would justify him killing himself, but I don't think he ended up running away apparently.

so where are the pictures?

Or because its funny and not because he is pedo.

You have listened to the audiofiles?

link to audio files?

there's no video, you idiots

Better watch that edge, kid.

no, but i saw the translations into english in the archived thread.

>archived(dot)moe/b/thread/724571547/

shut up shit cunt

And whether there is a video..

There is ofc there is.

Ok

No there is nothing here. nobody cares, most germans didn't heard of it because of work and shit to do.

would hope so anyways.

archived.moe/b/thread/724571547/
Archived orignal thread.
It is real. Now fuck off.

Wo bist du her? Mittlerweile ist es International.

manhunt just means that the police is searching for him.
there obviously is a manhunt. Your english is just to bad to understand

lel

Ach als ich soviele davon berichtet oder gefragt hab wusste es niemand, wenn man nicht gerade 24/7 wie du als Hartz4 Empfänger Radio oder Fernseher laufen lässt

Kek

Thread on thread

I still don't see it, the fuck is wrong with me?

dat bloody face

Hurensohn

This guy is a fucking idiot.. What's his point of killing an innocent 9 years old? He's not tough, he's a fucking pussy. I wish I was at the boy's place instead.

he mutilated the kids face so its pretty messed up

that image is edited as shit. no wonder you can't see it. there's a better one in the archived thread, if you look past his face and stare at the bloody shape, you can see a left eye, a nose, and part of the mouth.

Chat with translation

its just brighter so you can actually see something, newfag

whatever.

i liked the dick pic

Oh fuck, he shouldve killed himself as he planned at the beginning.

kek

so many newfags in denial ITT. it was obviosuly real, welcome to Sup Forums

this shit sickens me. hope he rot in jail.

agreed. i think OP also mentioned the cops took their phone after they called the police too.

yep. i think some anons will be receiving visits by the party van

did he grill the boy?

as a father, I'm sickened too. What a shitty world to hand to my child....

haven't seen anything mentioning it, just stabbing.

you are not a father

The police has catch him. o.O

31years old, almost 1 year old kid. shut the fuck up. you'll understand what does that mean when you'll grow up. In the meantime, I'll just hope they don't kill that fucker: that would be too easy...

This man looks exactly like me 2 years ago. That's scary in a way.

pretty sure he's going to kill himself before he get caught unfortunately

don't stop me now...
don't stop me now...
I'm having a good time...

what the fuck is he doing at the fourth picture?

yeah, I think so, but still ther's hope.

Bro, no video, but there's a thread with the chat and pics on Sup Forums right now. Go quickly before it 404's.

sooo edgy.. wow.

These pics were all over Sup Forums yesterday. I saw a couple of threads his friend was actively posting in.

This is the Boy, he photographed him in his underwear

Can someone trace what the hell I'm looking at in the last picture? For fucks sake whoever made this potato ass screencap is literally retarded.

Also fuck you if you were in the thread and you didn't just fucking download the original images. if someone has the originals please just upload them

derwesten.de/staedte/bochum/kampfsportler-vielleicht-bewaffnet-was-du-tun-musst-wenn-du-marcel-h-siehst-id209853233.html

that was hardcore

why did he kill the kid tho?

reported

Because he couldn't kill himself. Clearly a psychopath

saved

Same fam. Though I'd prefer pulling this Fuckers teeth out with pliers. Fuck people who hurt kids. Fuck edgy kids who think there isn't enough shit in this world to deal with.

Too weak to kill an adult and too weak to An Hero after kiling a kid, such wanton faggotry has no place on Sup Forums

I was here when the guy in Murika strangled his girlfriend and posted the photos. I get why he did that, why An Hero when you can mess up the person who hurt you, for every day you live your victory grows.

Seeing as he didnt have the Guts to do the descent thing I hope he spends the rest of his meaningless existence in a cell with a HIV positive neo nazi who makes him cum gurgle 10 times a day

Lets post more tits and forget about this pathetic weakling.

Shit, what was it?

said he fucked up killing himself so he killed the neighbor's kid as "something jailworthy" whatever the fuck that means.