Has /b ever had a chick that preferred anal over vaginal? Do they exist?

Has /b ever had a chick that preferred anal over vaginal? Do they exist?

Find a girl who claims to be a devout christian, that "fuck me in the ass because I love Jesus" meme has a grain of truth too it.

>devout christian girl
>gets sodomized

Nope

My ex used to be like that

Never had a girl that preferred it, but when I was in HS girls would prefer to do that rather than lose their virginity. Sooo, if you're 15-16 then you're good to go.

You have no idea user.
True christian girls take it in the ass like there's no tomorrow.
I guess it's because they would rather get their shitters shattered than allow a guy who is not their husband/fiance into their vaginas.

you spend too much time in your fantasy portals my friend.

Think what you want man, but in my experience this is really common.
t. Guy who only was allowed to fuck the ass of two different church girls.

My girlfriend likes it more then normal sex but we dont do it often because it needs so much preperation.

Doesn't need much preparation if she keeps her ass clean regularly :)

No its true. Makes no fucking sense but I went to catholic school and it was a big thing

There was a cheerleader at my university who only had anal sex... her claim was that vaginal intercourse hurt her, but I don't know. I learned from other guys that she'd only ever had anal sex with them as well.

Not really preferred but a couple came even more easily from anal than vaginal. Fuckin awesome, if you ask for my opinion

>pic related

Strangely enough my wife has gotten into anal more as we got older.

Part of it may be that I had an affair and in the process of talking about it, she asked what we had done. I told her we had done, among other things, anal sex.

My wife and I had never done anal before (actually tried once but I was inexperienced and forceful and didn't turn out well). But after talking about it I noticed her search history included "anal sex" and "blow jobs".

A few months later when we started having sex again she told me she wanted me to fuck her ass. I did and she said it was the most erotic thing she's ever done (she's pretty vanilla).

Since then I'd say anal is 80% of the sex we have and she says she likes it.

I knew a girl in highschool that only would have anal sex. She said she wanted to save her virginity for her one and only husband.

>makes no sense
>basis of their whole worldview makes no sense

I think I see what's going on here.

Are her feet rotting?

I know a girl who doesn't cum vaginally and who's first intercourse experience was anal. I'm not sure that she necessarily prefers anal but she fucking loves it. Her beta husband won't fuck her amazing ass though so she fucks around with me on the side.

Can confirm. Grew up in the bible belt and several girls would take it up the ass as a way to still claim their virginity (because they'd never had vaginal intercourse despite getting ass-fucked by thirty dudes).

yes my current gf loves anal
I kind of don't, its gross and she got an infection from not being careful and sanitary

i knew a girl who could only orgasm from anal, but she only liked it because she was reliving the abuse of being fucked in the ass by her brother for years as a kid.

My first wife loved it in the ass. Eventually I started fucking her ass almost exclusively. I'd usually start out with vaginal, but I'd always finish in her ass.

nice trips, must be true

i fucked an ex basically only in the ass for over a year. It was the best thing ever.
but eventually she got older, more annoying and the anal turn into rarity, then i dumped the bitch