Dfw you will never wake up in a comfy game village surrounded by good feels and wanderlust

>dfw you will never wake up in a comfy game village surrounded by good feels and wanderlust

I'll probly wake up in a post apocalyptic wasteland surrounded by freaks and bandits though. Of course by then I'll be too old to do anything about it and just get killed.

>dfw you will never be eaten by a sexy demon lordess and be shat out by her as a turd god of savage green skinned primates

There's plenty of abbeys you could join user... just because oblivion has a slightly idealized version, there actually is small villages with monasteries that make wine/cheese/etc in southern europe.

But if you sleep in that village they try to murder you and they sacrifice people to H.P Lovecraft monsters

There's one in Greece where monk dudes pray and grow grapes to make fine wines in the countryside. I'm planing to go join them when the cops will come after me for my crimes.

But user, I live in a comfy village surrounded by comfy feels and wanderlust.

>>dfw
The English language dies a little more every day.

pix

We are on the cusp of a VR revolution. There is a good chance that in our lifetime you could retire to a virtual world if you had enough money or if you were a disgusting NEET

Fuck I wake up in my house with my girlfriend who loves me and my two dogs who sleep by my side every night. Would not trade for sleeping in some shitty cottage

And sufficiently dysfunctional in the real world.

Cool. 1 guy got the joke. Take it to Sup Forums op.

they also fuck each other, be prepared

Anyone else play the elder scrolls games and just wish that for a week or so you could transported to that world to experience that kind of shit but not in video game graphics, like real world shit.

I fucking daydream about me and my close nit small group (we are all lorefags and love the games ) of friends just popping up in Cyrodiil out side bruma or the imperial city with nothing but some clothes, boots, backpacks and our will to adventure fueling us.
I genuinely have spent hours just thinking about that and creating stories of our adventures in my head.

Am I weird? Does any of other anons do this.

I understand idiots who think "mfw" means "mother fucking win" and therefore post things like "mfw - just got paid" and don't post a picture of a face

But what the hell do you think "dfw" stands for?

I'm guessing... "Dat feel when"

Dat feel when

We can only hope user's. Even then though the only way we could realistically do this is uploading our brains to the virtual world however if you've played Soma you'll know it won't be this version of ourselves but a copy. So we'll never get to live it except if VR ever gets good enough in reality.

:(

Stop it OP, you're making me depressed! I've always dreamed of waking up in Riverwood though. Scenery looks comfy.

Ive been hearing that shit since the early 90s. It didnt happen then, its not gonna happen now.

you're not weird. i'm sure everyone has thought of this at some point

The RV revolution involved strapping a TV to your face and making you puke.

No one is retiring anywhere but here.

Malacath was eaten by a genderless or dude daedra prince and then thrown up, so, ya know...no.

Doing small jobs for the place, flirting with Camilla, getting drunk at the inn, exploring the woods. If only...

It's normal to fantasize about things you enjoy/are interested in to some extent, we've all done it about something.

Personally I'd love a tes game with 1 - 4 player coop (the mmo doesn't count), just exploring, camping out, raiding dungeons together, it would be perfect.

Sadly it would likely mean certain gameplay elements being even more simplified for everything to work over the internet and screw the modding scene as it would likely be restricted in what you could do with it.

Not with that attitude.

>you also won't have to see it destroyed by some super powerful villain
>you won't have to go out and defeat that villain by yourself with little fighting experience or skills
>you won't live such a dangerous life where you'll receive hundreds of times more wounds than any given warrior in a lifetime
>one wound however bad probably won't mean an untreatable infection for you
>and it certainly won't be so dangerous that 10 lives would be nowhere near enough for you to make it
>nor do you have to deal with horrendous hygiene standards, fearmongering, religion and woo which nobody objects to (or is able to disprove)
>nor will you have to abstain from technology or modern medicine
>you won't ever have to go out risking your life countless times a day, just because you have nothing else to do to pass the time

why live?

Comfy thread?

Comfy thread.

>comfy game village
>hackdirt
Pick one

You may miss this post user.

But I owe it to vidya for instilling a great appreciation for adventure, from back in the days playing Chrono Cross/ Secret of Mana/ Final Fantasy.

I just decided in my early 20's to really put it out there in life.
I started being really proactive with outdoors activities.
A few short years down the track I am now an underwater photographer, I enter competitions frequently. I fly gliders and planes, I got myself a skydiving license, I'll be heading to New zealand to do mountaineering training and I am soon to hear back for a job posting in Antarctica.

Without a doubt the inspiration derived from adventure based video games.

We may never meet user, I am but an anonymous poster. But I encourage you to do the same.

Learn to kayak, learn to fish, explore someplace new, love the world of adventure.
You'll soon realize that the adventures you take part is very similar to those in the games you cherish.

I wish you luck.

>wanderlust
Is that what it's called?

>posting some OC pictures while I'm in thread

i too suffer the wanderlust. I live in michigan, so just taking a four hour drive only takes you as far as erie pa or chicago going west.

Day trips are useless unless you go north.

I'm swedish, there's this area of woods less than 5 minutes of walking from where I live (but there are a lot of people in it constantly), it's really comfy. I like walking outside of paths, wherever that might be.

thats neat. sweden is a place ill probably never make it to in my life. but would love to see it.

i live in a city, but we have very large parks, and about half hours drive to actually get to "nature" but its at least two hours drive to get out of flat land areas

Territory-wise it's only the cities that have been r avaged and swallowed by (((immigrants))), the nature is still fine - after all, they came here for money, not living neatly in nature.

>rouge river

Do you live in Oregon user?

What game?

R-Real life..? What do you mean?

I live three miles north of the Detroit/Dearborn border.

I can assure you our immigrant problem is much worse than yours. Your people were just not ready to deal with people outside of your culture. We've been dealing with niggers destroying shit for 50 years.

Prepare for mass exodus of the middle class, and then to be white guilted for the next several decades for

>taking the jobs with you

Either way, you'll enjoy moving every 15 years when the immigants start moving into the new ares.

Is it so hard to say "that"? Why do white people like talking like ignorant niggers?

Detroit

irl comfy

You and your fag friends will die the first day.