Hey Sup Forums, I would like some advice. Ive been dating a girl for almost 2 years now...

Hey Sup Forums, I would like some advice. Ive been dating a girl for almost 2 years now. We see each other twice to four times a week. We've never argued about anything except this one topic. Texting. I like to have a conversation on text with her at least like once or twice a day. Since we've started dating I've needed to give up on starting that conversation myself because she takes hours to reply. When I'm with her I'm always having to wait for her to put her phone down because shes texting someone. She has a 50 day streak with one of her friends on snapchat and with me shes never been able to respond enough to get it over 17. When I bring this up, am I over reacting and starting pointless arguments like she says I am, or am I valid?
TL;DR Op is a fag and wants to text girlfriend more often. Girlfriend says I'm over reacting.

Is her friend a dude?

if her friend was a dude I wouldn't allow myself to get cucked that hard. Just a friend from school. girl.

Bump

She's not interested in you
Probably fucks other guys behind your back

You're a douche being fooled by a whore

I know shes not a whore. Shes not cheating, I know that 100% shes just not there as much as I would like

Dont be a fgt. Do smthing interesting with her.

shameless selfbump

See, you're not answering the question here. You say you know she's not cheating, but is she texting a dude? This has a lot of bearing on how to play this situation.

nope not a dude. Just girl friends. Which is why Im questioning myself and shes questioning me. She just gives them so much attention and to me it feels like she's just not as interested in me when I want to text her a couple of times a day when I see her texting others so much.

Pull away for a bit like next time she takes forever to respond literally end the conversation by not continuing. So first time she doesn't respond don't text at all for a day, second time go out with friends/gym or to a club instead of being with her next time you guys would normally meet up.

>
so you're saying, just ghost her for a day or two to let her know the feel. See how she takes me not being around seeing if she cares.

bad idea, then she will get the hint that op isn't interested. and most likely end them breaking up

If she wants to break up with me after just doing the same thing for one day that she has done to me for months then fuck the bitch. I dont need that double standard in my life.

forgot to link post

how does the movies we go on. concert were going to this weekend. road trips. sky diving. adventuring through forests. Doing all her interests, photography, painting, music sound? How about buying her a polaroid shes wanted, which shes only used once. Ignoring my interests for her, because my interests are boring as fuck to most people. I dont know if i can do any better.

Don't be a faggot and "ignore" her like the other user suggested, but do take time for yourself and your interests. Ask her to come along, but don't beg, and then actually go do something. Make time for yourself and try to include her, but don't just do everything she wants and be pissed about it. It'll work out or it won't, at least you aren't abandoning your hobbies for her sake, and if for some reason it doesn't work out, you'll have your own life to fall back on dude

I'd say stop texting her. Like flat out stop. If she texts you first, you can reply. But don't put the effort in. Don't try to keep conversation flowing or anything. Eventually she'll call you out on it, then you can say "now you know how it feels bitch" but obviously worded in a manner that won't trigger her cunt instincts.

I think this is what Im going to do. Im getting tired of unanswered texts when she rarely offers me a good morning or goodnight. Her mom even called her out on that. I dont want to be a dick but this whole thing is just getting exhausting because whenever I bring it up we get in a huge argument with her ending up telling me its pointless and I'm over reacting, she doesn't listen to my point of view. I just want to know from other people that I'm not being irrational or going crazy before I bring this up again today.

basically today Im either going to go in there and tell her, yeah, im being irrational but im going to stop texting you because im just tired of this. Or, no im not irrational, I feel this way ... blah blah blah, i just want some outside perspective.

Don't tell her. That gives her an explanation and she'll just call your bluff and not react. Just don't text her. Chances are when you stop showing interest she'll get pissy because she isn't getting the attention she wants. Like I said, don't ignore her, but don't initiate either. Busy yourself with other shit. She'll pick up on it.

And you're not overreacting. If my gf spent all hours on her phone without even replying to my messages I'd be questioning why too.

Stick to your guns, and don't fucking cave in.

I dont want to not tell her. I dont want to manipulate her or play a game. She'll understand that if I say im tired of putting in the effort, then im tired of putting in the effort. Ill leave that part for her to do with what she wishes.

Kill yourself

This thread is the lamest thing I've ever seen in my entire life, and I've been on this board since 1998

well, im glad I was able to post this thread, and receive the accomplishment

Your call Bro. But honestly I think telling her will definitely work against you. I wouldn't say it's manipulation. More just showing her how it feels.

telling her you're done putting in the effort will only make her think you're trying to break up with her. females only hear what they want to hear. that's going to cause more arguments. If you're going to do what the other anons told you and ignore her, dont completely ignore her just text back like an hour later or something. don't initiate the first text. if she doesn't text you fuck it, go do something that interests you. just be aloof to the whole texting thing

You're a needy loser acting like a woman. You're talking to her way way way too much. You apparently have no life hobbies and goals in life and she's tired of you and lost respect for you.
Lay off and get a life. You're literally acting like the girl in the relationship and making her be the man. Don't be surprised if she cheats on you or dumps you.

Cheat on her.