To Pewds

To Pewds

It's probably unlikely you'll read this considering the shitstorm of comments snd nonsense. Worth it. Its time. Its time to officially unsubscribe from your channel. Sorry but I just can't take the "new" pewdiepie anymore. I thought I could but I cannot anymore. I tried my hardest. I've been a subscriber since around 3000 subs. Been through much and remember watching Felix's channel and he got me up at the saddest times of my life. Its been a hell of a ride, truly, and for that I thank you, Felix. I hope your future is bright and joyful and you're still with Marzia for a very long time. I'll miss the pugs too. I could be wrong in my thinking, but in my honest opinion, I just feel like you haven't put much effort into your videos and it makes me a little upset because you have potential clearly. I just feel like its essentially more of a job at this point. Back then there was more of a connection. More of a "bonding" through those videos when you would play the game and us, the viewers, would feel as if we're along side you in a sense. I remember this one game, it was in Egypt I believe and i genuinely for the first time watching in a long time, got scared in the middle of the night. I'll have to find that. I could sit here and type and reminisce about your glory days, but that would make me seem like a bitch.... and I ain't no bitch pewds. I never even got to see you in person and thank you from the heart on what an amazing effect you've had throughout my childhood and teenage life. Anyway, if we ever cross paths one day, i'll definitely have to give you one last brofist in person because I never have. So long, Felix.

hey bro it's me Pewds

I love Hitler now, fuck you

reading this in 2017

Is that you Malcom?

Pewdiepie is inadvertently waking a whole generation up to critical thinking where for a long time the MSM has run rampant with no oversight. A new media is emerging, internet personalities, and it makes the established media terrified. Like the radio and newspapers, TV news is dying and will one day be a thing of the past. People are waking up to their biased, disingenuous distortion of facts. I don't necessarily love PDP's content, but his massive fanbase and huge voice couldn't be silenced on the whim of the likes of Disney and Youtube Red.
He's the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

does he look like a shit skin?

only faggots and kids is subscribed to his fucking channel..

> liked Pewds when he was annoying as anything
> quits as soon as he starts gettin real and standing up for something that matters

No user, it's not worth it for him to read this.

> MFW over 54 million subscribers.

I like redpilled Pewdie

Can relate but still am subbed because cbf unsubbing

I feel like the reason I don't like him anymore is that I've grown older

Well at least we get to see a person that's relatable, grateful, somewhat funny and somewhat entertaining. I'd still watch him just to pass some time and maybe have a laugh or two.

yo pewds u r a faggot
jk i just started watching your channel the same week when the fiver video came out, i thought it was fucking hilarious. i guess i dont understand why ppl r but hurt, but im not jewish. fuck, im a christfag, im suppsed to be chill with jews, but this is some faggy shit. i didnt even watch your show, honestly i think it was a horrible premise. but thats why it should be cancel, not bc bs like that

ps all you fuck guys that just are bored by pewds, ever think maybe its you just being a hymie cunt?

>MSM tries to attack Pewds for some quick cash
>In the end Pewds gets 2million more subscribers and media loses more it it's credibility

i never liked him until a few weeks ago . his channel is amazing. i look forwards to going back and watching all his shit. i hope hes not taking any more vids down

tl;dr

The most meta thread ever.

*Only
*are subscribed
Forgot a comma as well.

1. He doesn't care about you
2. Neither does anyone else

Kys

No self respecting user is subscribed to this cuck puppet. There is a bigger world than youtube you underage fuck.

is it just me or does using
>kys
makes you sound like a little bitch no matter what your post contained apart from that

Just let it go user