Do you guys have battle jackets?

Do you guys have battle jackets?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Misfits-Men-s-Bullet-T-shirt-Black/194996974?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=542&adid=22222222227042289056&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=106404217277&wl4=aud-261800282100:pla-293805210077&wl5=9016094&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112354375&wl11=online&wl12=194996974&wl13=&veh=sem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

from the thumbnail I thought he was covered in MtG cards.

yuck

The whole literal entire purpose of a vest is a holstered gun. Otherwise vests make literally zero sense. What, did they just jump ship?

I bet you all have manlet vests like the cuck on the right.

1/2

judging from his patches the man has better taste than 90% of Sup Forums already

2/2

this is some next level shit

/fa/ patch threads usually have a lot of battle jackets fyi

>metal
>good

>vestlets

when will they learn?

spotted the nu-male

nu-male go home

kek

spotted the suspender adolescent LARPers.

I have literally never worn or owned a vest. Not even a suit one.

larper isn't a good insult, cuck boi

cuck isn't a good insult either

cuck hurts you're little feeling enough to trigger you, so yeah, it's p good.

I don't care much for battle jackets. But all the Patches you have are very cool and good bands, so nice taste I guess.

Thankyou sir

>you're

Love metal music, but metal fashion is embarrassing. Band shirts are bad enough, but battle jackets are the ultimate torso fedora.

I feel genuinely bad for anyone who owns one.

band shirts are sometimes ok, rarely good but it happens
and battle jackets are nice in concerts/festivals, but yeah don't fucking wear it for everyday life

yeah because non metal shirts are so great
walmart.com/ip/Misfits-Men-s-Bullet-T-shirt-Black/194996974?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=542&adid=22222222227042289056&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=106404217277&wl4=aud-261800282100:pla-293805210077&wl5=9016094&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112354375&wl11=online&wl12=194996974&wl13=&veh=sem

Advertising your music taste with the clothes you wear is just inherently obnoxious to me, even if it is at a concert; it still comes across as a bit of a 'muh taste' dick waving contest. I can at least say, though, I do appreciate in that context that it could be a talking point for mingling with people who you see like similar stuff to you.

But for everyday use I see band shirts as being like bumper stickers, really.

I love misfits shirts because of the horror aesthetic but the only band shirts that actually look good are minimalistic ones without band logos.

I wear band shirts for bands I love and have seen because plain shirts have always been boring to me and wearing a deign t-shirt that isn't for a band or something you love enough to display is like having a profile picture of you holding a guitar when you can't play shit. My battle jacket I only wear on some occasions when I'm with friends, maybe bar hopping, I don't wear it to concerts anymore because I lost a pretty hard to find patch by wearing it into a moshpit. The only thing that pisses me off is when people wear bandshirts for bands they've never even listened to, hence hipsters who wear burzum shirts amd sport a peste noire patch

wHATS the fucking point anyway??
I understand having a tshirt with the logo of your favorite band but If it a unnecesary clothe you are just an attention whore

It sparks more conversations than one shirt, I'll go to events in general with my jacket sometimes and someone will notice one of the local patches because they know someone in the band and we talk about it. I sport a patch for the Mars Cheese Castle in kenosha Wisconsin because everyone knows that place and everyone around here loves cheese. I sport an eagle scout patch on a vest full of black metal, doom, and punk because I am one

I have a bunch of shirts with random ass pictures and random ass words on them, I don't see what's wrong with having the pictures be an album cover and the words be an album title
It feels like "muh taste" to me when it's well known bands, because everyone knows it's a band shirt (it's also usually le wrong generation faggots)