Ask a faggot who owns a website that gets a lot of traffic anything

that's not a lot of traffic

Post CP on it

You probably click bait

Not bad for today so far I thought?

what kind of site?

It's a news website user

Click bait like I said

You making money? If so how much? Did you dev it yourself or is it template?

I have no problem admitting I try to be as clickbait as possible lol now that I have ads up and running and make money from traffic

I'm making money now as I just recently put ads on. I won't know how much until the end of month report is out.
And nah, it's just a Wordpress template but I customised it a fair bit

how do you get most of the traffic?

Fee to run website?

any advice for a beginner?

Majority through sharing on my Facebook page which I've built up a decent following on.

I'm on the Cheapest Wordpress plan which is 3.99 per month, only on that because it lets you have your own .com domain name, instead of .wordpress.com

How much money is that many views OP?

How many ad's do you have on the page?

Hmm, I'd say patience. You're not going to get big overnight, or even in a few months. You also need a bit of luck. Don't spend too much money, and spend less time worrying about your google search ranking and more time on sharing your site/posts and get it out there

Sorry I can't answer that yet as I only just put the ads on the page. There's currently 2 ads on every page/post. One at the top where they will always see it and one inside each post. It's also paid only on views not clicks.
I've heard the average is like $1 per 1,000 views but can't get a definitive answer. Since I'm running 2 ads per page though and a person sees both ads it would be $2 per 1,000 views

Do you also have other websites or is it your only one?

Just the 1 at the moment. Looking at more possibly soon.

What are you thinking of starting up beginner?

I'm working on an affiliate marketing website with wordpress. i want to refer customers to online-shops... any advice ?

Yep. Write articles/reviews about products that is sort of a story and advertisement in one. But be clever about it, try make the product shop sound good without people knowing it's an advertisement. Also place links around and actual ads/banners on your site

What you thinking of starting?