Is this man right about everything? discuss

is this man right about everything? discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmWUjXyQ38
youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He would be the first person to say he is not right about "everything", and is always willing to admit he's wrong if you prove it so.
His moto is that he wants to learn as much as possible.

He also thinks that THC cures cancer, lulzzz

there aren't many good podcasts out there so I listen when the guest is good

Joe is a retard tho

No but he questions everything

He's only good when there's a guest on the show that is smarter than he is.

He's nothing without this guy

He is honorific doctor cum laude in bro-science
Great podcast

No, he's a humble bitch tho for being worth 20+ mil

He's too fucking politically correct now. He used to be a straight savage but now he's all cuckservative

Like joey diaz?

Dana White lines his pockets with gold man. Rogan did him a solid way back and worked for free or something like that and Dana paid him back huge.

I love his humbleness. He could be an asshole.

>am I right about everything?

>pull that shit up Jaime

>that's O N N I T

>is this man right about everything?

No one is ever right about everything.
/thread
inb4 I can't /thread my own post.
I just did.
/thread again just for good measure

take his bitch ass back to fear factor

i'm always right when i say you're an autistic fag

and dont forget Ari Shaffir, who's currently on the run in europe after the rollins interview

Dude fuck that guy. It's only a matter of time til that guy has an explosive heart attack. Can't wait. But yea, fuck him and you.

In labs it's shown to slow and cancer cell growth and in some cases of more minor cancers kill the cells so it's doing something

Jaime is the workhorse behind JRE

that's not everything you say. at some point in your life you're wrong about something.

/thread

ari shaffir makes me happy on the inside. i love everyone he's associated with.

no he doesn't. he's said multiple times on recent podcasts that he DOESNT think that it CURES it.

hmm, can i try that for a sec?

/you

did it work?

That bitch ass kike is on the run for the backlash he took from not paying the bet

"Spiritual awakening tour" KEKs

isn't questioning everything with an open mind the closest we can be to being right about a subject?

no
/thread

I have a theory that he's actually satan personified. Think about it. He literally gives zero fucks and only follows his own happiness... you can hear it in his laugh.

true, I cannot refute what you said. Tommy Buns IS a fat fuck.

dude just fucking cut all his ties and went to like the south pacific or south america or some shit. joe called him on the podcast to demonstrate and there was a message like "this user can't be called, he doesn't give a fuck about your problems"

there is no cure for your lame trolling

Wake up faggot, he took off right after niggering on the fat bet.

No but god help you if you bad mouth weed around him

Joe Rogan is awsome. Best episode was when alex jones got really high and started going on about the 12 dimensions

I saw the one where he just rips on that poor dude for like an hour calling him a retard

to JR's credit he got alex jones to smoke mad weed with him

no he didn't i listened to that episode twice now. we talked about how he called and got a spanish standardized status message you fucking idiot

pretty much this

i'm not trolling.
/thread

lol. it wasn't in spanish and i wasn't being literal. it said "this user isn't accepting calls."

the recent one with that hack comedian or the one with the old guy? episode 540 or 504 or something where the dude couldnt find the truth if it were shoved in his fat crusty ass

JRE alone is a lot better than the shit Carolla puts out.

Yesss best episode yet. Alex Jones tends to go into deep shit. You should watch this one. He gets fuckin high as fuck and goes on crazy tangents and connecting the dots on all crazy shit.

Crowder ep I think

he spent like a million and a half jus tuning up his basement with mic's and shit. i dont get it. old man stuck in an old world where there are like "episode budgets" and shit

>i'm not trolling
;^)

nigger

yeah fuck crowder. he is the personification of bedwetting.

The Leah episode tho where she is practically spreading her pussy for Joe. Reminded me of those horny christian girls getting out of the cult.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEmWUjXyQ38

>pirate ship

I love when joey gets worked up

it's preposterous

Did he fuck her?

I think he had said he's alluded that he's against abortion. I can't solidly remember his opinion on that tho. He defends the idea of the afterlife. Yes there's no way to if there is a afterlife but I think it's really dumb to even defend the possibility since the idea of an afterlife itself is man made. There for simply a work of imagination. To be fair he's very fair on both those subjects.

The only thing he's genuinely wrong about that I can think about off the top of my head is veganism. He uses "what-ifs" to equivocate a meat free diet with a diet with meat. Worst of all uses people that are trying to sell a book to reinforce his beliefs. He'll find any excuse to validate him hunting. He also refuses to believe that humans can survive a meatfree diet when the FDA its self has approved a vegan diet and he refuses to do any studies on it and does really have guest that can defend veganism. He also takes jabs at vegans that just make him look like a meathead

>cuckservative

Can you explain how he's a cuckservative?

I always find he's views on most libtard things fair. I feel like retarded "rightwingers" get on his ass simply for entertaining those liberal ideas. Which is unfair and childish.

Why are you so mad at him?

I wouldn't say he's right about everything; he simply says things the majority of people don't have the balls to say for fear of getting fired. That's his gimmick though, as Bill Burr put it: "the most testosterone motherfucker". His podcast would be better if he'd stop talking about mma, that shit is so fucking annoying to hear about plus he's not a professional so why would anyone give a fuck. His best shows are the ones where he drinks and smokes with comedians who bullshit with road stories.

idiot

thc retards cancer cell growth, it doesn't stop anything

What bet? I cant imagine a bet costing more than a tour around the world

he was an all state tae kwon do champion, when he was 18 or around that age

Joe "What Should I Be An Activist About This Week/What Should I Read An Online Article About Then Act Like An Expert On This Week/Who Should I Talk Shit About Claiming To Have Exposed Them/I Have A Whole Comedy Bit About It/Let's Talk MMA Strikes And Holds Boring The Shit Out Of My Listeners For An Hour" Rogan

he was sup;posed to send tommy buns and bert to disney world if they lost weight. check out BertIsFat

I wouldn't say right about everything, but he made some good albums.

that doesn't make a professional, boss

does winning a state spelling bee make you a professor?

hell no, he was pushing the muslim golden age myth in epi 920 or something. i thing the globalist got to him because he turned in a major lefty faggot.

I'm pretty sure he got Triggered in a recent podcast defending marijuana and everything that he believes is "positive" about it. Including that it cures cancer.

That's what happens to all celebrities when they increase their fame though; they meet more important people and fear they'll ruin connections if they're too outspoken

if he's so right why doesn't he have ry dawson

joes a shit head

youtube.com/watch?v=2pRzADERGc4

Well he had to balance that episode out so the muslims wouldn't kill him.

He's married, seems to be pretty faithful.

Pretty much any woman that comes onto the podcast wants his dick, and he'll talk about some dirty shit, but I don't think it goes any further than that.

Or he cuts the camera off and him and Jaime fuck all her holes. I dunno.

I literally couldn't watch it. She was such a horny tryhard. If I were joe I would have ended that interview and porked her instead

That sounds inexpensive and retarded.

Regardless, Ari jooed out on that

Stop being a moron. What does being a professional fighter have anything to do with the validity of his thoughts on MMA?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Is there any proof that he didn't pay for their trips or are you just making up a juicy story in your head?

Yes