Does anyone else just trash the fuck out of the theater once the movie's over...

Does anyone else just trash the fuck out of the theater once the movie's over? These fucking faggots charge me an hour's pay for the ticket alone, thirteen dollars for fucking admission, then charge me another hour's pay for something to fucking eat and drink, a basic human right. And they think I'm not just going to throw my fucking trash all over the place and make them clean it up? Idiots. Left this little doozy earlier, hope they have a fun time with that one. I also make sure to piss on everything in the bathroom before I leave, and I mean EVERYTHING.

I put turds in all the cupholders, I bring a ziplock bag full of them when I go to the cinema

Yeah and I always piss all over the seat and sink in the bathrooms. No one can fucking stop me

I do the same when I watch a movie at home

And you went to the theater all by yourself didnt you? Poor baby. Let them have it!!

I park in a handicap space then use a ticket scalped from an illegal for EBT cash to walk, pissing everywhere as I go, into the theater with a backpack full of crab legs, three sacks of kernels, a tub of butter and a trailing extension cord for the air popper, sit down, shit, watch the film, pop 2.5 sacks during the experience and afterwards cover myself with the spare butter and slide nude around the parking lot until I get my money back.

I let my falcon tear up all the seats.

I stick crab legs up the exhaust pipes of theater employees' vehicles.

I don't need to take food into a movie because I can go 2 hours without stuffing my face unlike you fat shit Americans

I highly doubt your serious at all this all sounds like nonsense

You should be tipping the workers not making their jobs harder

I agree comrade, good thing us superior Europeans are only allowed to eat our government-provided foodstuffs at set times.

Fuck this made me laugh

I stuff myself with Taco Bell and soda beforehand and buy a ticket. Then, I walk into all the movies I don't like that aren't playing yet, drop my pants, and walk around the empty theater haphazardly pissing and shitting everywhere.

If you trash the theatre after leaving you're probably a ni-... i mean black.

Leaving your cups and wrappers and empty containers is fine, but purposefully dumping stuff everywhere is ridiculous, and probably why they charge so much to begin with.

I've started buying gum, chewing it and spreading it all over the seats.

haha get fucked you thiefs, fucking can't wait until movie theatres are obsolete.

>live in a small atlantic canadian city with few minorities
>theatres are clean and nobody disrupts the film with chimp hooting

>work at a cinebistro
>Italian leather recliners used for viewing
>at least one in the back is covered in cum after every movie

They wonder why a whiskey is 19.99

No because I'm not a fucking troglodyte

>No because I'm not a fucking troglodyte

You should hang yourself

Who else /pooinfaucet/ here?

>take a shit
>get a little shit on your finger (who cares its your own shit)
>walk to sinks to "wash hands"
>put a little poo on the inside of the faucet
>mfw when someone washes their hands or take a drink they are literally getting water that mixes with my poo
>mfw they cant see it's there
>mfw its impossible to clean

>mfw forgot to post mfw

Copypasta
Is stale

this is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard

you sir deserve to die

i'm never drinking out of a public water fountain ever again

damn son

i sure as fuck hope this is a joke

EEEEEWWWW

please let this be a joke

you sir are a very ill person

dude

>its impossible to clean
>water that mixes with

DELETE THIS

How will wagies recover?

depends if its still soft when you turn on the faucet or if it has time to dry out and settle

never thought i'd actually rage because of a post here but

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

omg dude x_x

im dying

You are a sick little man.

MODSSS

Kill yourself.

That's the most disgusting thing i've ever read on this forum and that's something.

eeeewww xd

gross

>Leaving your cups and wrappers and empty containers is fine

I've been fearing this for the last 5 or so years.

WOW DUDE

how so?

I once peed in a theater floor. It was awesome.

Holy shit

lol

Disgusting.

You can stop samefagging now. It wasn't even the best post in the thread.

Who me? I dont samefag

damn that's nasty

I shit in the cistern.

>55 replies
>28 posters

As someone who works as an usher at a very big, busy theater I fucking hate you.

But, you're just one person so I can handle one asshole in one theater at a time. The Filipinos are the fucking worse moviegoers on the planet. We have two Filipino movies playing at my theater, and they fucking trash the place. Popcorn in every corner, fruit peels, shells from nuts, and spilling drinks. The Filipino women don't even flush the damn toilet. They fill it up with toilet seat covers, and shove in paper towels that won't even go down when flushed. I have to fish it out of the toilet.

One good thing about them is they are terrible with holding onto their money, and it gets lost in the mess they leave behind. Tonight I found in total 80 bucks among their mess.

hahahahahahaa

maybe some people find it so gross they replied twice?

just shut up and dont just start pointing fingers like that

I was gonna call you butthurt but then I looked at the post count.
Still the best post in the thread though

see

nah that wasnt me man

there probably is no samefag in this thread just some people who found it so amazing they replied twice to that post so leave me alone

When I use public bathrooms I've just imagined kids and wierdos doing funky shit to the faucet for kicks.

>wasting any money on shit to trash with

damn thats disgusting

the first three were better, and only one of those relied on /r9k/ poop humor

but i checked the post count after you posted this and i know you're still the samefag

stop samefagging you retarded fuck

not the op but i chuck my drink and popcorn and just wreck shit before i leave its tradition

this is too twisted and specific to not be real

you have to literally be autistic to watch movies and tv. get a life and some exercise you fat lazy nerdy faggots

>drinking water from a public restroom faucet

damn sir you have issues

Nah, I actually replied to his post because it was a good idea. They can't all be samefags if you look at the post times.

if you wanna fill your bottle somewhere where else are you gonna do it?

im gonna puke

>73 posts
>35 unique posters

your ratio's getting worse, samefag

no one's falling for your shenanigans

So glad I dont live in India right now

>SAmefagging this hard

kek dude you are pathetic

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww xd

you can put poo there too

its literally the same principle as a faucet

damn gross

lol

now this is a man who truly wants to watch the world burn

he is fear itself

should I let you guys in on a joke? I posted the most replies to this post haha

and i'm literally samefagging yet another reply to my own post admitting this all over again and you can't stop me

haha meme magic is real

no this wasn;t me this was someone else pretending to be me

is it because i called you out on samefaggign before while i was the one samefagging?

You guys I swear, it ain't me