Daily reminder he beats his kid

Daily reminder he beats his kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s
manamonger.com/#!The-GamerGate-Batterd-Wife-Syndrome-Part-2-Sargon-of-Akkad/c1fyn/55b0122f0cf2f7a6a930068d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People stopping doing it is the reason why there are so much shitty millennial going around.

Also is the reason why he has a channel so yeah.

proof?

youtu.be/gfOob-36OEo?t=8m41s

that's not beating a kid dumbass that's discipline

>It's not slavery, it's indentured servitude.

Nice false equivocation you fucking slack Jawed mongoloid. Learn to argue and try not to use logical fallacys. I hate plebs...

The point was that whatever name you use for something it's the same thing.

Well your point was and still is flawed and therefore proves absolutely nothing. Fuck off with this normy shit. Go post on pol

People watch Sargon because they agree with him and they can circle jerk their opinion. He doesn't really make arguments and fully get in depth of things. He just points out what he finds retarded based on his views and that's about it.

guis guis pls stop

Any psychologist will tell you that punishment is the worst way to alter behavior.

sargon is an overly triggered faggot

Good. The little shit prolly deserves it. Besides, beating will make the kid a better person.

Who?

Sometimes its just as punishment, nthng more

I take it your dad beat the grammar out of you and now you are trying to justify it?

(fake laughter)

>Besides, beating will make the kid a better person.
Speaking from experience?

Didn't he asked for pedo pics or something along those lines because Sup Forumsacks were triggering him because he literally raises another mans son?

daily reminder that a high five also counts as a beating. We should work as a community to prevent all physical human interactions.

is he a Cuck?

(((Psychologists)))

That shit is really starting to bug me

took you a while

>user is proven wrong, so resorts to insults

lol

Yeah, and? I was beaten, so were my parents. And so will my child.

I bet you're a little snowflake faggot.

I mean psychology is pretty silly but I'm pretty sure beating your children is unequivocally a bad thing. Shit literally reduces brain gray matter. If you think that shit is good for your kids you are literally functionally retarded and probably shouldn't be trusted to procreate.

>I was beaten, so were my parents. And so will my child.
So your argument for beating children is that people used used to do that?
Bloodletting was a common practice for a while and that got dropped at some point.

wow thats actually pretty pathetic

>psychology is pretty silly
Lol are you a scientologist or something?

except he wasn't proven wrong

Yup. Guy beats his kid. Kid grows up, if he ever gets married with kids, he'll start beating his kids, etc, etc.

This is a viscious cycle. I refuse to take part in it.

Common people have this tendency to do to others as what was done to them. Since they don't know any better or want others to see how it feels.

Sargon was beat as a child, beats his own thinking they grow uo to be like him.

Also, niggers always beating their kids. They go apeshit when they older. Beating surely improved their behavior. Right?

/thread

TWIS used to be ok, now he does them vlog style. He's gotten so lazy with his content.

It's a violation of the non-aggression

your really gonna tell me psychology is rooted in rationality and not statistics/guess work?

Your denial isn't the same as a fact sorry.

Daily reminder he stole thousands of dollars from his supporters with a Kickstarter game that was never released

Yeah but I learned valuable lessons from my discipline.
Mainly how not to be a little shit. And I'm grateful my parents did so.
>mfw mum made me pick out the willow switch I was gonna get rekt with to further make me think about what I did.

Inb4 ancient fag
>22

/thread

He's basically a stupider Maddox for a younger generation

I kinda realized he was off the deep end after that child trafficking video with that schizo artist who draws those really fucked up pics. Seems like it was just kind of a hysteric grab for views while not actually really covering any content material outside of shock value.

you are literally retarded and only have your parents to blame

>I am so grateful for master, he lets me pick the whip I get hit with!

Literally all you have to curtail you from doing stupid shit is a fear response. I'm sure you will do great in life.

Statistics does not equal guess work though.

What?

when it comes to applying it to a functional system it is.

You're posting in Sup Forums. That's enough to know your mom failed.

ACKSHTUALLY that ish a logical fallascy. I'm the only logical one here. Goshhhh thesthe loser faggits don't know about my add homminemsh.
God you're a fucking loser. It's not a false equivalency. You're just too dumb to see the analogy. Probably because you're a 16 year old incel.

to
Also trips checked.

>threading your own post
kys

Yes because children tend to handle morality-based explanations really well.

I was told not to do shit, and I did it anyways. I don't fear my parents, as they weren't liberal bioenergetic crystal cucks like some of yours, I presume.

He had a kickstarter that raised thousands that never produced anything.

manamonger.com/#!The-GamerGate-Batterd-Wife-Syndrome-Part-2-Sargon-of-Akkad/c1fyn/55b0122f0cf2f7a6a930068d

>GamerGate

No it doesn't. Get out of here with that bullshit. No one takes you seriously.

ya actually they do if you explain it to them and don't beat them/work it out with them. Think about it man, you are justifying your parents hitting you and potentially in the future abusing your own kids for retarded reasons. What the fuck are you doing? I could give a shit less about your actions its just the thought process, its insepidly retarded. The fact that you pulled politics in to this says a lot.

He definitely was. It's a fact. Read and think autist boy.

Hey, I agree. Just saying, Sargon is a huge hypocrite

>manamonger.com/#!The-GamerGate-Batterd-Wife-Syndrome-Part-2-Sargon-of-Akkad/c1fyn/55b0122f0cf2f7a6a930068d
Was there a Part 1?

Yeah I'm sure he will, most kids before the millennials were beaten, and on average, they were much more successful than the youth of today and actually had a backbone.

Uh, no.

Any child psychologist will tell you that corporal punishment must be in your parental "bag of tricks", not as a go-to, but as a last resort

Shit. Link is dead. Look up Sargon and Necromancer Kickstarter.

Pretty much. I follow him for the discussions involving more people and following the news.

>successful
Define that. I know Americans have some weird ideas about what it means.

thats complete bullshit. Also how can youth be successful if they aren't adults yet? Like you are shit talking highschoolers basically?

below the age of 4, when the child has little reasoning capabilities, a slap/swat is needed to convey disaproval/punishment.
Child is messing with something dangerous - in the past, human would mess with dangerous thing, it would hurt them or something else and the pain would prevent them doing it again in future.
With current children you don't want them to electrocute themselves while fucking with a power supply, so a firm swat/slap will essentially do the same thing.
Simple.

>Any child psychologist will tell you that corporal punishment must be in your parental "bag of tricks"
[citation needed]
Not saying you're wrong but I've never heard that.

[citation needed].

Yeah, you don't have evidence for any of the points in your post.

>and following the news
As if he actually talks about important shit.

Beating your kids doesn't mean abusing them our causing lasting damage. It just means spanking them once in a while. Threatening bad behavior with physical harm is actually a good lesson to teach your kids 'cause guess what, our society and code of law is based of that principle, retard.

I was just drawing a parallel. My parents, just like yours, were kids that had kids and no idea what to do.
They did their best, and I hold no ill feelings towards them.
They never took out their frustration on me just for the sake of it, but merely make me dance a bit when I fucked up majorly; such as hurting another person or damaging property, on purpose.
I was an awful, hardheaded child and an even worse teenager.

Yet out of 90% of my peers, I'm the one that neither deals, uses or has done time.

Granted, I'm a useless, depressed wreck, like many of us here are, but I believe that outcome is based on my merit alone.

>Nice trips

Yeah, ppl who haven't done the research haven't heard a lot of things

Nah, just international bullshit that is funny. I also follow normal news outlets (mostly Danish because they aren't that stupid) for normal shit.

thats also a grand time to worm in psychological damage from raising your kids like a lazy piece of shit.

can't coddle them and wrap them in cotton wool, while at the same time can't them run free to stick their action figures tool into a power socket.

>psychological damage
>from a wayward slap here and there
No wonder your peers are triggered by everything. Your parents LITERALLY gave you PTSD.

:'^(

He gave it all back
>fake news

>learning "actions have consequences" = "psychological damage"

R-tard

>Beating your kids doesn't mean abusing them our causing lasting damage. It just means spanking them once in a while.
>what is mental health
You're saying if you can't tell the kid is hurt with a naked eye they're fine.

>Granted, I'm a useless, depressed wreck, like many of us here are, but I believe that outcome is based on my merit alone.

Gee its not like most mental disorders root from childhood trauma or anything, you are still justifying child abuse. Its not like my mom never spanked/hit me or something and it certainly didn't fuck me up for life or something but that wasn't exactly proper parenting. Why are you defending this shit?

Millennials are adults idiot.

Nice digits. Yeah parent induced shellshock is the worst.

Toughen up pussy.

ya you dont smack your kid so they understand electricity comes from the power socket. That doesn't teach your kid shit about anything except to fear you especially when they don't know shit to begin with.

to
c'mon, I want to laugh.

Because I don't think it's detrimental to the child if done correctly and when warranted.

You guys are way too into Tekken.

The middle class was far healthier before the millennial generation, and guess what, the millennials pissed all their parents vast wealth away like it was nothing.

actually at least 50% aren't, you cant even agree what a millennial is. Also if you think most 20+ year olds are lazy you are literally a moron.

Yeah better tell him not to stick anything inside.

Have fun with a dead baby.

TJ... Go suck some more dicks...

I'm 23 and of I was any lazier I would forget how to breathe.

>Because I don't think it's detrimental to the child if done correctly and when warranted.

but that is literally never and you can't really justify it unless your child is basically attacking you but I don't think autism is genetic so your probably good.

They aren't lazy but they clearly don't know what the fuck to do, they're having breakdowns, trying to turn their colleges and universities in safe spaces, clearly something was very wrong with how these kids were brought up.

>vast wealth
>middle class
>America
Good joke.

ya that is a small sect of whiny rich trustfund college fags that are getting blown up in the media. Meanwhile everyone else is getting a job. Stop hyper focusing on this shit and get your head out into reality.

Good! Kids deserve beatings

little reasoning capabilities below the age of 4 let alone the intelligence to understand what this magical electricity thing is, and how lethal it is.
If a toddler was to use their own experience/knowledge base for electricity, they'd think it some cool thing that makes their toys come to life and super hereos shrug it off.
A slap/swat of pain is needed.
If you have a well developed child, who can communicate well, you might have some, but i'd rather appeal to their survival instinct - If i stick something in the power socket, i'm going to get pain, from daddy or the thing im playing with.
Christ almightly, you are not a parent. Very fucking evident.

>Implying there is anything wrong with that

Also not really, I was raised by a semi-abusive single mother, she beat the crap out of me often and I still turned out shitty millenial scum.

I give up.

I'll beat my kids when they do stupid shit and you can't do anything about it.

Also not contradicting myself, but there is a difference between educating your child and beating the crap out of your child, landing him in the hospital for stitches more than a few times during childhood

Yeah, and guess what, these whiny trustfund kids are going to be the owners of their parents company's, property's, resources and wealth one day, god save us all when that happens.