/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/758197646150422529
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROUND TRIP
O
U
N
D

T
R
I
P

>Paul: and she (Bridgette) said 'Thank you Paul' after I told her that fat jokes are not cool
another true story just like how he can snap necks and has won fights before

frank

that thing needs a name

is day laying seeds for an anti-paulie alliance?

i couldn't hear right in the quad cam

Michelle in the morning

Reddit was on Dan's podcast

twitter.com/BB_Updates/status/758197646150422529

>pretending moochelle's a superfan
>pretending moochelle wins comps
>pretending moochelle is well liked in the house
>pretending cbs would let such a hated person get to the end before rigging it

why not hide under the hoh bed and listen to everyone thats what i would do

PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm

caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm

reminder that paul has actual MMA experience and frank only knows fake fighting from his wrestler daddy

previously on /BIIIIIIIG BROTHAR/

>12:05 AM Michelle and Day plan to have fun.. in the jury house?

Just rig it for Frank, Grodner.

moochelle is there to make day look less terrible.
in a final 2 i go day every time.

Anyone else seeing parallels between Paul and Dr. Will?

what did Paul do to bridge?

why did she look over to see if they were watching?

>they werent

will will always be the most based player in existence
paul has to actually call people out

Dickzilla

>Frank and Bridgette having fun and making light hearted fat jokes with Paul in the room

>Later comes up to her and tells her fat jokes aren't funny and his sister has anorexia

>no amateur record
>no pro record
>130 pounder
>bad back
>fucked up nose

Paul would tear a muscle trying to take Frank down.

who is Rafi

Moreso with Dan s10

Lisa's Giraffe

no, will gloated and spelled out his intentions in the DR. paul has shown zero awareness in his DRs thus far

Think Paul is a SJW?

not on a fundamental level

Anyone else seeing paralels between Paul and Devin?

Reminder that Devin said n-bombs are okay.

>12:11 AM Michelle thinks she should start strategizing but she doesn't know where to start.

Worst cast ever.

you're out of the bomb squad bro.

>Worst cast ever.
really, nothing will be worse than bb15

virtue signaling and a mild form of autism.

>yfw the Paul, Davonne, and Natalie poster are all the same person

You mean Andy?

Seasons divisible by 3, excluding 12, are unbearable

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""superfan""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

meech is a total BB HG groupie, hanger on

maybe ian does have a shot. she will be able to brag on a podcast that he came on her tits

they still talk shit about tiff after she's gone

which means after frank and bridge are gone, they're still going to talk shit about them

this season is completely unsalvageable

>He thinks BB15 was a bad cast

On no were they WAYCIST? :(

nat a shit

All seasons of BB are set to square off in a openweight cross gender MMA tournament. Who wins?

edgy

Devin and I are starting a new alliance that he calls the n-bomb squad.

Anyone else seeing parallels between Paul and Evil Dick?

Rachel wins by shittalking everyone to tears

Nat is way fucking smarter than James, holy shit.

Anyone else seeing parallels between Paul and Dan?

no

you know damn well Devin would never do that

why are you lying bro?

the cast was just boring and uninteresting and full of rats, and the king rat won. worst season, worst winner ever.

rachel is GOAT female HG

>ruled by a useless floater
>bitched and moaned all summer
>the mojority of them ate with their mouths open so you could hear them chewing directly in your ear
>Nobody wanted to make big moves and anyone who tried was evicted
>the winner was a useless annoying rat
>the majority were annoying
>macranda

Just stop, bro. It's time someone sat you down to have an adult conversation.

elyssa > rachel

I agree. I was wishing that rachel was on this season because rachel would smoke all of these useless fucks in comps AND make all of these bitches cry. Paul v Rachel and in the aftermath paul would off himself on the feeds

yes

michelle wins by sitting on her opponents and taking a nap

They literally cannot go 5 minutes without bitching about Frank and Bridge. Do they really have nothing better to talk about?

i haven't seen any rachel season, which one should i watch?

nicole is so incredibly stupid, hearing her talk the dumbest thoughts and then wanting to fast forward a couple weeks so she's chill and in the jury it's really making me rage

i hope they give fridgette alcohol on their last night

before returning to the game

>tfw you will never see Rachel call Nicole a rat, and expose her giving Corey handies, in front of the house

michelle finally admits she's overweight lmao

>Michelle: "I'm over my usual weight"

I can't imagine why.

they will never give people alcohol the night before a live show

>Wed 12:33 AM BBT Michelle says she's going to workout again. Michelle: "I'm a fat lard. I need to get my exercise in."

>2 min. later: "Is there any ice cream left?"

now she said she can't wait until she wins so she can get coconut icecream and ben and jerries

hopefully Michelle and Day saw Frank's response to that and realized that Paul is lying about the Bridgette fat thing

12 & 13 back to back. Both great seasons but 12 has more drama imo

>Wed 12:35 AM BBT Michelle wants to win HOH next week so she can get her coconut ice cream

you cant script this

where's paul to bitch about that

This cast is the worst.

12 is the one with brit right?

I'm down to watch that

both of them, they're amazing.

watch 11 too if you haven't for jeff and jordan.

12 also had ragan v rachel

>coconut
even her taste in ice cream is shit.

>stomach tans quicker
>it's because it's fat underneath the skin
>ratcole says that's a proven fact
>not because it's flat and the sunrays hit it more directly than curved surfaces

triggered

Watch Michelle eat, she doesn't chew cause bulimic's know it's easier to throw up larger bites of food

and the meow meow

>a nutritionist with recurring bulimia
>seems to have a serious hostility and animosity toward fat people

what the fuck happened to her during childhood

How do Tiff fags feel about this being about Tiffany not Michelle?

>The original Bridgette Eyebrow Conversation (June 27 at 12:20 am)
>[Zak enters the scene in the backyard with Messiah, Bridgette and Bronte]
>Messiah: They sent Tiffany out here to listen to us
>[Small talk about the crowd in the kitchen making pizza and Zak is there mentioning she's sleepy]
>Messiah: [James is] giving me weird eyes.
>[He goes on for a bit about James looking at him and them sending Tiffany out to spy. Paul comes out to the group and they fill him in...]
>Messiah: [Tiff] got caught off guard because Natalie went to talk to her.
>Paul: Look at my eyes. I f--kin hate that girl so much. If she died right now... [The group is caught off guard but laughs except for Messiah] That is how much I hate her. I f--kin hate her.
>Bridgette: I'd resuscitate her. Then I'd shave her [makes motion to eyebrow] ... noooo
>Paul: I'd shave both and glue them on...

>For some reason Zak told Michelle this convo was about Michelle, I guess. I'm shocked some are offended by the eyebrow comment vs. Paul's comment.

>california made weed legal in the last 30 days

Same thing that happened to us

and I'm not crazy about fats either but you can tell based on what she's said that fat people really ignite something in her

its not that bad. its just a joke.

>yfw she posts on /fit/

She always argues points like "yeah you are right but I don't like those words" type thing and cries to devoid herself from responsibility.

not really possible because she would know more than from her degree

So how much money did they pay Frank just to see him get ate by a massive floater alliance pre-jury?

When you think about it, this is a pretty good deal for Frank either way. He got the cash in his pocket and gets to go home without having to do jury bullshit.

But, it kind of makes you think they probably will call him to the DR Thursday and let him swap out his envelope with the round trip winner. No way they'll just let him off the hook.

I'd even go as far as saying the call Paris secret room twist was probably originally planned to have much less envelopes, probably 4-5 that the finder gives to his alliance.

all envelopes have the RT ticket

Hey guys Paul is definitely gonna do it tomorrow

>Moochelle and Day being chill for once in their goddamn life outside with frank
>we switch to see Paul being a faggot as usual

goddamn it

I think I am okay with girls alliance being the last few in the house.