Hi, I'm a father, and lately my daughter has been glued to her phone. I would like to know what she is doing...

Hi, I'm a father, and lately my daughter has been glued to her phone. I would like to know what she is doing, whether its on text or snapchat. Is there any free monitoring softwares for Iphone so i can see what she is doing? Thanks for the help,
-user

Other urls found in this thread:

techradar.com/news/the-best-free-parental-control-software
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, there's a good one called "give me your password and prove me you're behaving or it goes down the shitter"

Depends, is her phone a Nokia or a Blackberry?

don't worry, she's just discussing clients with her pimp

You pay the bill? If so, refer to this post

>Hi, I'm a paranoid husband/boyfriend, and lately my wife/girlfriend has been glued to her phone. I would like to know what she is doing, whether its on text or snapchat or tinder. Is there any free monitoring softwares for Iphone so i can see what she is doing? Thanks for the help,
>-user
Is this closer to what's happening?
techradar.com/news/the-best-free-parental-control-software

She has an iphone

She's texting about stupid girl shit and sending nudes to black guys

I think you shouldn't have bought her a phone until she's older.

What do you think is the right age to give someone a phone?

When they get a job at 16-ish

Get Nmap and act as a MITM between her phone and your router. Happy reading.

and then loose all trust your daughter had in you.
she'll find a way around it. they always do

atleast 30

Kekked
A+

Give me her number, I will find out for you

i got a three-time-hand-me-down phone when I was 11.
it's the age where you start needing to communicate from home, but at that age you love to show off, but a smartphone is just going to be flaunted at school. In about 2 years, give the kid a newer one, something low end, nothing to boast about and then in two year cycles start upping the quality of device.
get them a flagship phone at around 17-18

no kid needs flagship phone.

I wouldn't worry about it. She needs more drugs to sell to keep her business going.

If they want a better phone they should work for it in my opinion

Next time I see her I'll ask her.

It's weird to hear from you user, she calls me daddy too.....

exactly. Of course they need some sort of phone, as it's simply par for the course these days. But if they absolutely need a iphone 8XXL they damn well better buy it themselves.

Ya she'll bring Jamal home and a couple weeks later pics will be spread of her getting double teamed by Jamal and Trey, on Snapchat, Facebook & Twitter.