Did you know that California has more Asian people than Canada?

Did you know that California has more Asian people than Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Canadians
census.gov/quickfacts/table/RHI705210/06
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for now my friend

Stop being racist

yeah but aren't the Mexicans killing all of them?

Most Spics hate Asians

California has more people than Canada.

I wish that 3rd world shithole would just sink into the ocean.

>literally 50% of the state is 4 foot tall dark brown spics
>another 10% are Africans
>another 15% are 4 foot tall yellow gooks

What a disgusting parasite of a state.

Why California?

>t. jealous flyover fag

California leads all other states in the union by GDP by quite a large margin. It's the opposite of a parasite.

>sink California
>move Japan in its place
>???

>tfw your state's mere existence triggers 95% of the country
>tfw you go outside and see license plates from all over the country

I just want the Mexicans, Snowbirds, and Okies to go away.

Unironically, California and Canada have the same % of Asians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Canadians
census.gov/quickfacts/table/RHI705210/06

Canada: 14.2% Asian
California: 14.7% Asian

Most people don't know that

>population of California 38 million or something
>population of Canada 36 ish

that's not as good as you think it is

Jew

CHIChinkfornia then?
Just how multicultural is that place?

Better a Jew than a stormfag: at least Jews contribute to society.

See There's also a ton of Middle Eastern people in Cali that are counted as White. Probably maybe 1 million of them

Very. It's almost weird. I think its cool, most of Sup Forums wouldn't.

Russia can unironically do that, and China too probably, california lies on some tectonic hotspit where with a well planted nuke you could sink the state into the ocean

Typical low IQ monkey. It has a population of 40 million, which is a much higher population than any other state. If it didn't have the highest GDP then it'd be even more embarrassing than that shithole already is. But per capita is whole other story.

California is a dump m8. I know your grandpa risked his life jumping the border to get there so you will defend it to your grave but it doesn't change anything.

Whoops meant for

:-)

I'm a WASP from New Jersey btw.

>tfw asian in bay area
>tfw most of my asian relatives and friends are dating white guys

New York City is way more multicultural

Do your duty and ZHANG the Calis

Where did all the Pajeets come from?

>tfw white guy in So Cal
>tfw most of my friends are Asians

Man I'm an Asian dude with a shitload of Hispanic friends.

Where did this idea that they hate us come from?

Watch out for Elliot Rodgers

elliot killed white girls and asian guys

Yeah contribute to its downfall

You wouldn't want to lose friends would you?

14% including Poos and anything else you could possibly classify as Asian by any stretch maybe.

Did you America has more black people and Hispanics then Australia has people overall

But you guys classify poos as Asians too

Based on the 2011 census, there are 4,659,395 Asian Canadians with the following ethnic identities.

East Asian in origins: 2,763,870

South Asian origins: 1,567,400

Chinese origins: 1,324,750

Filipino origins: 619,310

Arab origins: 380,620

Southeast Asian origins: 312,075

West Asian origins: 206,840

Jewish origins: 309,650

Israeli origins: 15,015

Turkish origins: 55,435

Korean origins: 161,130

Japanese origins: 87,270

And include "West Asians" and "Arabs" as Asian instead of white like the US does.

where's hongcouver? he would enjoy this thread

>I just want the Mexicans, Snowbirds, and Okies to go away.
The Mexicans can stay. They at least get themselves useful employment, make good food and are generally chill.

Can't say the same thing about the snowbirds, and oakies though.

California is less than 7% Black

Great! So could they use their expertise to build the wall on the southern border?

that's 10 out of the top 50 uni's in america gone though..

California was annexed during the Mexican-American war, so why the hell are you people so amazed that it's full of Mexicans?

>mere presence triggers the flyovers
We are the US of the US

>implying the US is that non-white

Dude. Us Asians in California act literally just like white people, as well as the blacks.

Now that I've been thinking about it, California dos a really good job of Integrating a lot of cultures and races. God, I miss that state.

T.asian guy from California

Yeah, the Asians out on the East Coast are way more different

The snowbirds stay, we need our break from them too.

White people aren't swagfags tho

Why would Asian people live in a Spic state?

>Dude. Us Asians in California act literally just like white people, as well as the blacks.
>Now that I've been thinking about it, California dos a really good job of Integrating a lot of cultures and races.

Y'know I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

he wants to fuck them

We also have the highest amount of homosexuals, highest racial diversity, least number of English speakers, highest number of foreign born residents and second highest number of Jews

>highest racial diversity

That isn't New York City

>wasp
>NJ
bhahahahaha

ok you filthy italian negro

>largest population
>largest GDP

Really fires up your neurons

Only a couple of those are worth something. UCB, for example, deserves to be defunded and nuked

Is true that shitfornia is the richest state??

It used to be a chink state before the 60/70s

>tfw county records show that my great great great grandfather was an overseer of slaves in Virginia

I'm as Anglo as they come, senpai

>UCB, one of the best public universities in the nation, should be destroyed because muh SJWs are triggering muh fee fees

Lol need a safe space my bitch?

What do you mean by "Asian"?
àJust say Yellow

Man California has a weird cultural mix.

How has there not been daily race riots? Aside from people complaining on the internet

Probably because we don't give a shit.

Except for that one riot, and golly gee was that a riot.

>Okies
I honestly wondered if Californians noticed the number of folks coming in from here. Most of the folks that move there from oklahoma were insufferable twats before they left.

They also have more spicshit subhumans

I actually didn't know of any influx of people from Oklahoma. I just thought it was the term for people who came here fleeing the dust bowl in the 30s, that just got re purposed to mean people coming to Cali from other states.

Masshole master race

Asians live in Cali? Whats the history of this?

California probably has more Asian people than Japan.

>CHIChinkfornia then?
>Just how multicultural is that place?

Incredibly. California has whites, mexicans, chinese, japs, koreans, even some muslims here and there.

Los Angeles and San Francisco are two of the first US cities that chinks, japs, and assorted gooks ever immigrated to. They've been in Seattle for a long ass time too.

Thanks to Silicon Valley, poo in loos are multiplying like crazy

That's an exaggeration

People do care, but it's not that hostile in real life. I think that's where Californian's passive aggressiveness comes from - all the different ethnic groups here makes it that way

Yeah I exaggerate. Things are a little better here but we wouldn't have had the Rodney King riots if we were as over race as we like to say.

why are there no cities besides the coastal ones?

Did you know that California has more black people than every African nation combined?

People are willing to put up with a lot in exchange for good weather.

Why can't those hideous gooks stay in their yellow countries and stop invading white countries?

Californians are the most powerful race in the world

>CHIChinkfornia then?

ChinKorenia desu:)

we need to deport all our Pinoys

I always thought New York City was the epicenter for all that. It would make more sense too

Who would want to live in shit hole Canada when you can live in the sunshine and surf this stuff.

California is cloaer to asia....

Where do you get this meme?
Mexican here, we're all weaboos. All of us.

Because inland California is a fucking desert

>Be Californian
>Die of thirst

lmao

They actually figured that whole thing out.

Want a refreshing beverage I'm enjoying right now. Thirsty commifornian?

I'm from Florida...we have literally never been short on water, if anything our problem is too much water. The rain here is ridiculous. Seriously, like every day between spring to fall at 3pm it rains like crazy. Which is ok, I guess, because the girls at my school all wore white shirts and you could see their tits, and you can pretend to be disoriented in the rain and "accidentally" bump into them and grab their tits.

My point is that we've got lots of water.

Good for Florida.I heard If other states didn't give California access to their water they would die of thirst. The state is essentially a dustbowl of thirsty mexicans.

Drought is over Xhiying.

>Paco said as his dry dehydrated lips quivered thinking about my ice cold beverage

Ahhh

Actually, the Chinese started to immigrate all the way back in the 1840s. Some communities have been in CA for over 100 years.

>live in southern california
>have POWERFUL yellow fever since i was young
>next to literally the biggest population of vietnamese people outside of vietnam itself
>koreans if i wanted that nearby
>high school was over 80% asian
>never scored
>STILL no qt asian gf
I have failed and starved in a bountiful land and I try not to think about it too much

How? I can say without exaggeration the Chinese girls here are the reason there are no virgins in highschool these days.

You say that, but I grew up in Vancouver and still failed.

Bad social anxiety/shyness and shitty grades. Also people could probably tell how thirsty I was for a gf or just friends I suppose. I needed to chill out.

Also I don't look so hot but that goes without saying.

Ah-ha!

Don't lie to me ever again Chad.

Maybe it's different here in Toronto but I doubt it.

What I noticed is that if dudes are obsessed about Asians they have a harder time getting them. Still not too hard though, I remember a few of my buddies. Like there was my girlfriend who was white I dated back in highschool and then we broke up during summer break but then I'd bang like three of the Chinese girls who were only just my friends and I'd known them for a long time and it's like "how'd that happen". I don't know how to explain it. They like dudes with girlfriends and drama around them, they all approach things like it's a shitty sitcom.

>What I noticed is that if dudes are obsessed about Asians they have a harder time getting them
Sounds true enough. I have more friends now that I'm more mellow thankfully. Hopefully I'll score a qt or two as I get my life together. Maybe I should start seeing them as friends and not goals to be attained.

I live in poor, immigrant area of California.
Mostly Asian and Hispanic..
My mom's boss was a Korean immigrant and the only language besides Korean he could somewhat speak was Spanish.
Dad works in 60% Chinese city, lots of chink friends.
There are no race riots or wars ever, not as bad as fearmongering Sup Forums would have you believe.
One thing I'll say though is that white people are fucking scarce. I seriously never noticed this until about age 12 I stepped into a white city and it blew my fucking mind that this is what the rest of America is experiencing.
Made me afraid of white people desu since I was afraid they were all looking down on me for being spergy Mexican kid

Whole lot of good it's doing Cali