Incoming RACE WAR in South Africa

Incoming RACE WAR in South Africa

After South Africa's embattled president Jacob Zuma pledged, in a surprising address to parliament one month ago, to break up White ownership of business,in a State of the Nation address which was disrupted by a fistfight), it now appears that Zuma's intentions to convert what was before 1994 Africa's most prosperous economy into a new Zimbabwe were all too real, and as the Telegraph reports, the South African president officially called on parliament to change South Africa’s constitution to allow the expropriation of white owned land without compensation.

Tens of thousands of White murdered since 1994 was not enough,all Whites must be exterminated.White Genocide is the only solution

Maybe I should had posted this on pol

shut the fuck up moron. there is no white genocide here. please emigrate to australia with the rest of the cucks

Kys

Really makes you think

Fuck off Jaco. I thought all the retarded white folk were in America jerking off to Trump... when did our vit ous become giant faglords?

I am from South Africa,not US.

This cracks me up.
1. The numbers are made up
2. Who fuckin cares what Africans do with an African country.

They want a foreign elite to fuck off out of thier country. Can you blame them? Imagine if a bunch of rich Chinese started buying up prize pieces of your nation...

Why can't White leaders kick out foreigners like Africans can?

Typical nigger. Hate the truth, pretend it's not real.

DESTROY ALL NEGROES.

Because of jews.

Haha, its globalist zionists, goyim!

Great source
Now what about my other points?

Oh cool some greasy little collaborater says he liked being ruled by foreigners.

Yeah. Google's pretty useful. You should try it. What other points? That white people don't have the right to not be murdered? That the country's a failing shithole run by greedy incompetent niggers who blame whites for their own ignorance and racial hatred? Yeah, I definitely agree with you on those points.

dont forget muslims

So you just google stuff and believe it?

Let to try and rephrase my other ideas as they seemed to have passed you by...

South Africa is an African country who's indegenous population is african not european.

Good for them getting rid of foreign domination. If the Chinese, for example, gained control of my country I would fight back. Why do you begrudge a people that fought off foreign elite domination?

>Good for them getting rid of foreign domination

Major of London is Muslim if anyone criticize that he would risk losing a job.Again why can't Whites then reject foreign influence and open border policy like Africans can?

*Mayor