Wwyd Thread. Girls you know

Wwyd Thread. Girls you know.
Replies for Replies.

Cute southern slut.

Wwyd to her?

Take my cock out and make her suck it then fuck her southern cunt and give her my blend of spices in her mouth

Fuck her and get her pregnant

Thoughts? R8

What's else?

Continue having her suck my hard cock, deep throating it, looking into her pretty eyes as she tasted her used cunt on my cock. She keeps sucking then I fuck her anal and grab her tits

throat fuck and next facial

wwyd

Gag her, smack her ass until the skin is raw, then violently fuck her in the ass

Fuck her pussy and cum on her belly

make her choke on my throbbing cock until I get bored then make her hop on my dick and ride it like it owes her something

wwyd to them

Fuck right and cum on her Face

I think she likes the sound of that

Want her to bounce all over my cock.

Which one? Why?

wwyd to this cum slut

Left of Right?

take them both to an empty bedroom and completely strip them nude. have the left sit on my face and squeeze my face with her thighs before kicking her out and having the real fun with right. i'd fuck her pussy, anus, and mouth before finishing on those tits and eating her out.

moar

Wwyd??

Right looks like a screamer. I'd take her over left if I had to make a choice. See what that body looks like oiled up and chained to a tree by a moonlit beach and whip her with branches until her ass and pussy are bleeding red. Ask her if she wants to give me a blowjob or keep going every now and then until she's begging to suck me off. Glasses and necklace stay on. Twisting her titties while she works my shaft with her tongue as best she can. If the blowjob isn't good I twist the nipples harder. Bend her over and fuck her doggy style with her face in the sand muffling her cries. Stab it deep in her ass and cum inside. Throw her in the ocean to wash her out.

Wwyd to any one or all of these girls?

wwyd

She doesn't mind playing wingman one bit

fuuck the things I would do to the right. show me more.

she'll wear her hair however you like

why do her eyes look fake as fuck in this picture?

What else?
Have 2 of the eat each other out while I watch and the other sucks my cock while I watch the others fuck each other.

wwyd

she's really happy to be there I suppose

for you

we're at a party and we're both pretty buzzed. it's extremely packed and we're both crazy horny. she's wearing almost nothing, just a tank top with no bra, and leggings with only a thong. she insists on constantly rubbing her ass on my crotch, or grazing her tits on my as she walks by, constantly giving me little winks and quick 2 second rubs over the pants with her hands. we have to do this, now. i take her hand and take her to the nearest bedroom we can find. we close the door, forgetting to lock it, as she immediately starts straddling me on a strangers bed. she pulls down my pants and sits on my dick, as i feel her plump ass through the leggings hugging my cock. i pull down her leggings and start rubbing her pussy with my left hand, and groping her tits with the right hand. she's starting to moan louder and louder, as we have no real noise constraint, given the loud party just outside the unlocked door. i turn her around and bend her over, putting her face in the bed and her ass in the sky. i pull her leggings off completely, and push her soaking wet thong to the side. i enter her pussy and begin burying my cock deep, thrusting quick and fast as I feel the side of her thong tickle of my dick...

>cont.?
let's see some ass and thighs. any nudes?

Would make the dyke on the left strip down to her tights and rip a hole at her crotch. Get the blue dress of the one in the left and make them 69 each other. Tell them whoever makes the other cum first gets to live. They both cum or pretend to, but it doesn't matter. I just wanted them wet. Start with blue, fuck her deep in her shithole while the dyke is licking her out. Order dyke to suck my balls while I'm fucking her friend. Finish deep in blue's ass and make dyke eat the cum out and snowball it with blue. Dyke has to make me cum again with a blowjob or i kill them both. Kill them both anyway.

Someone Do this one.

Wwyd to her?

n o t h i n g

Push her into the water because it looks like fun and I'm a huge faggot

Should i shoot myself today?

yep

I'd tell her to wear a ponytail so it'd be easier to pull when I'm ramming her from behind.

Stop, please.

Wwyd to these two sluts?

kill them

don't have nudes

Know left, her friend is a huge slut like. Love watching them on Snapchat together.

It'd be nice if you could specify which you would have doing what at the very least.

So the day after I rape this bitch I see her again in this bathing suit under the docks and can't resist. I would hold her down and strangle her until she passes out and then livestream me playing with her body. Tell people our location and until a good handful of people come by. We take turns fucking her unconscious body and fill her with a cocktail of cum in all of her holes. She wakes up halfway and starts screaming but we make her eat sand until she shuts up. As more people pass by and night falls the group raping her gets more and more brutal. By midnight it's A few of us drinking beers, ballsacks completely drained, watching and videotaping her as she struggles to get free from a group of aids-ridden homeless men beating the shit out of her naked body just for fun.

this party though?

her moans are getting louder and louder, almost screaming at the top of her lungs in pleasure as I fuck her pussy at speeds we've never reached. i'm pounding her G-Spot. her pussy is soaking wet, getting wetter; her tits are swinging fast, getting faster. as we're having the best fuck we've ever had, I pull out. I want this to last a while, and she has no objection to this idea. I take off her soaking wet thong and bundle it into a ball, using it as a gag as I shove it into her mouth. I make her give an audible suck as she sucks up her pussy juice into her throat. i take off her tank top and reveal her tits, as she's gauged to mount me cow girl. she hides my tower, covered in her juices, as she begins to bounce up and down. swirling her hips around in circles, giving good plump bounces so I feel her ass land at the base of my cock in satisfying jolts. her tits are swaying in my face as I reach up and grope them both, squeezing and pinching. i lift my head up as she's bouncing to suck her tits. i'm biting them lightly, swirling my tongue around the base of her nipple, and sucking the entire tit. the thong still acting as a gag in her mouth, I can hear her moaning through the fabric, begging for more cock in her pussy, and tongue on her tits. we are both nearly climax, and we want this to last, so she hops off my dick and sits on my face. i'm exploring her pussy with my tongue while she squeezes my face with her thighs. i feel as her thigh muscles tighten, and her pussy gauges around my tongue. she's climaxing now, and she insists I reach the same result. i stand on my knees on the bed as she bends over and begins to suck my cock, sucking and licking, spitting and giving me the messy pleasure I deserve. i reach over and slap her ass, as she continues to stroke my dick with her mouth. just as i'm nearing cumming, the owner of the room walks in and notices our parade. we don't stop, and he...

Looks like she's at a concert
I'd wait til she walks by a more secluded area, possibly near side stage
I'd yank her by those fucking pig tails
Pull her somewhere no one can see her, throw her to the floor

Wrap my left hand around her throat and use my right to rip her clothes off
I'd let her scream her little head off because it'd be so loud no one would hear her crying out and pleading to be saved

As I shove my cock in her tight cunt and fuck her like the little piece of meat she is

I'd turn her over and ram my dick in her virgin asshole, ripping her open

Once I get my fill I'd leave her in a puddle of cum with blood dripping down her leg from her torn asshole

Tit fuck followed by me cumming in her face.
Do mine.

Reply for reply

Your loss.

Anyone else like?

Give us some more of her

Better pics then.

Here is your better pic.
Now what would you do to her?

wwyd

kik?

Do one for her?

Run cause she looks like she would have a cock.

She is my kind of girl, need to see more of that

wwyd??

Give us everything you have

this thread just got REALLY good, REALLY quick.

i want to bend her over on that bed, shove her face into the bed and have her ass up in the air and fuck her ass silly.

She is a dream. Where she from? Would love to use her throat

ae86rumi

would fuck that ass. any pics in leggings?

I want to fuck her in front of that mirror while she grows addicted to cock.
Do mine.

Damn, I would blow the walls out with that girl.

this is getting good

I would sneak into that dressing room as she's taking that selfie and use that bandana to gag her mouth immediately. She looks like a badass but she starts crying immediately and murmuring something. I whisper that she better shut up unless she wants to be found dead in a gap dressing room.

I peel her panties off and taste her holes, savoring her flavor as she involuntarily shudders. Lick a finger and stick it deep in her warm pussy and wiggle it a bit. Her knees buckle. I'm hard as a rock and ready to fuck without further ceremony. I push her against the wall facing me and lift her up so I can suck her titties while I pound her pussy. She starts squirting all over my dick and biting her lip. At this point she is too embarrassed to be found like this. I take off the gag and tongue kiss her. She responds, her tongue flicking back into my mouth. Dirty bitch, I mutter between kisses and get her on her knees. Finish deep in her throat after making her working dick for a long while. Order her to swallow, pat her on the head and take her drivers license so I can find her and fuck her again, then say toodles and dip out.

How would you rape/murder this pregnant slut?

Feel free to do these girls too:

Cali

Y'all want ass, huh?

Fucking hell, she yours?

I'll reply to anyone who does her

Body pic

ass

jesus christ. the things I would do to this girl.

Face fuck with BBC.
Do mine.

fuck damn. i wanna fuck that bum any pic with butthole ?

This thread blows. No one is replying or saying anything at all. it's quickly becoming another fb fap thread

Was until she moved, still talks from time to time

i want to go 110 down the highway while we are both nude and she is sitting on my lap bouncing up and down on my cock

I'll feel her up in her sleep and then pull out my cock to rub against her face. After that I'll slide my cock in her lips and face fuck her til she wake up.

Left middle right pick one Wwyd?

would love to rip a hole where her pussy is and fuck her right then and there

no bootyhole here