Can someone tell me why this wouldn't work?

Can someone tell me why this wouldn't work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0utNemFsl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try it op and tell is if it works.

I did though and it wouldn't work.

Not enough current.

Not enough current

But I used the correct number of batteries to make the current 12 volts???

Start by googling the difference between volts and amps.

60A vs 5.6A.......

volts are not "really" important

Not to bright, R'ya??

It's possible, but you can't just add up batteries to get the desired voltage, they still don't put out enough current. Sorry for English I am a slav

youtube.com/watch?v=I0utNemFsl8

this guy did it

Nah

Volts are volts.
Amps is current.
12v is not current.

Cranking amps > mAh from AA batteries.

he jumpstarted it anyways, not using them instead of a battery

Wrongfags BTFO

amps my ass

This is a >3000mah 3,7V >20A battery. Why not but 4 of them into your car?

The current is limited by the current of the single battery

The energie contained in a batterie is it's voltage times it's electric charge. While the voltage would be the same, the electric charge in the 8 AA batteries would be just a fraction of a car battery. So the 8 AA batteries would be empty in a immediately.

Holy fuck, what's the catch?

>in a immediately
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

>in a immediately

in AN immediately

lrn2english

They do actually make some alkaline battery powered car starters. Once you've got it running the alternator will keep it up a bit.

*in an immediate

succesful troll is succesful

There is no catch, just a recular high current LIPO battery. Relatively affordable too, one costs about $7.

It's not the voltage that kills you, it's the current

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Arrrrr Jimmy! When did Corkhill become a meme?

Y'all talking out you're ass. Car battery is 12 volts, 6 aa batteries is all you is needin to statt you're car. Simple math faggots

Haha longboy

Good luck with those blowing up when the alternator starts charging them

dunno, when did brookie end?

Also, checked

Triggered 101

Because Mike Pence would first drain the batteries zapping you for being a faggot

No amps you tard

it works why u asking

>20 amp

most cars use batteries rated at 500-800 CCA.
You can Stick weld with a car battery, jumper cables, and a wire coat hanger.

it wont even fully engage the gear solenoid, much less spin the starter.

the smaller the battery the bigger it screm

Why are you such a massive faggot?
There's not enough amperage.

It's rated for 30 A continuous discharge. It probably can't deliver the >250 A needed to start a car.

>never pay for car batteries again

mfw that AA shit does not work and even if it did, you'd spend a lot more money on AA batteries in a month than you'd spend on car batteries in a lifetime.

okay.... let me educate you folks.

Yes, linking up multiple AA batteries would create 12 volts, however you are forgetting about the other important part about electricity.. amps.

Those little things don't have much amps.

Raw power is measured in watts.

watts is Amps x volts = watts

2003, the funny thing is he was cast as a bit of a hardman but he's a screaming queen irl.
Also, checked right back at ya.

Amps bro

this
I=V/R

Without any knowledge of current and voltage, you should have at least been able to figure the massive size difference between a car battery and 8 AA batteries.

You couldn't even crank an engine by hand so how the fuck are you going to think 8 batteries that can fit in your hand will do the job?

ir/b/

Think of it in these terms.
>your voltage is like the size of a pipe supplying water from a tank.
>your current is like the flow rate of water.
>your Amp hours or milli amp hours of a battery are related to the size of the tank supplying the pipe.
>Therefore if you have a 3000mAh battery, it will be able to supply 1 amp for 3 hours.

It was explained to me this way in avionics electrical school

Volts = potential energy difference
in other words, the attraction of electrons from one medium to another or "speed" at which the electrons want to move.

Amps = size of the electrical current
this is important but don't completely discount voltage as it dictates how fast it moves (semi truck moving 70 mph has a lot more energy than a semi truck moving 10 mph)

Watts = amps x volts

ie a battery with 1 amp and 10 volts would produce the same amount of power as a battery with 10 amps and 1 volt. 1 volt is difficult to work with tho.

I can remember wanting him to be my dad. Don't know why... I was pretty young. Never got into heroin though

Shut up nignog