2 fucking stars

>2 fucking stars

Is it safe to say the majority of Netflix users are fucking plebs?

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2016/02/10/netflix-ratings-what-they-mean-how-they-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not how Netflix ratings work

It's based on how you rate other titles so the only Pleb is you

they slided it

no way this movie got 2 stars while that piece of shit movie jiro dreams of sushi got like 5 stars

fuck you niggers jiro was the most hipster movie ever and if you dont think so then you can suck my balls

I don't think the rating system in Netflix is what you think it is.

Also Eyes Wide Shut is shit. Even Kubrick thought it was shit, and he directed it.

More credible sources than Ermey claim Kubrick considered it among his finest work.

>Among his finest work

When your work consists of A clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, 2001, The Shining, and Spartacus, I very much doubt you consider Eyes Wide Shut anything but total shit.

Kubrick literally said it was his best film

B8

When your work consists of A clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, 2001, The Shining, and Spartacus, I very much doubt you consider Eyes Wide Shut anything but a masterpiece.

But Kubrick wasn't a pleb like you.

all i can say is i thoroughly enjoyed the movie and will re watch it soon to see if it holds up.
the sense of paranoia is extremely well done

the stars are based off of your viewing and rating patters fagtron

It rates it based on things you like and rate high. So basically you've been watching and loving shit and giving actual good stuff low stars. Fucking pleb. kys.

this

bgr.com/2016/02/10/netflix-ratings-what-they-mean-how-they-work/
>The genres of movies and TV shows available.
>Your streaming history, and previous ratings you’ve made.
>The combined ratings of all Netflix members who have similar tastes in titles to you.

Basically, the algorithm not only takes into account what OP thinks is good, but also what users like OP think are good.

how do you fuck up this bad OP?

it's a masterpiece compared to the shining, no one would argue that

If you think Jiro is hipster, stay away from that Helvetica doco.

Since when did Japanese Sushi chefs become hipster?

I know this will be contrarian, but I don't really like Kubrick films.

He definitely has excellent cinematography. Camera work is always great, and his music choices are always basically perfect for the moment.

But...

His films are boring. I don't want to wait two hours for one hour of good movie. I know this makes me seem like a braindead faggot who can't enjoy the calmness of a situation, but really, he just stretches those moments out too much.

Eyes Wide Shut is especially bad. It was meant to be some look into secret societies, but it came off more as a sex party flick without enough visible penetration. The Skulls did secret society better with shittier actors and direction.

Kubrick is worse than Spielberg with just letting his name sell his movies, and I refuse to watch 2001 anymore. It puts me to sleep.

Oh, and FYI, Kubrick films were ruined for me from the start because I saw clockwork orange as a young teen and the rape scene bothered the fuck out of me.

Not sure because I don't use netflix, but that guy's most likely a pleb 'oldfag'.
When that movie came out the media went on a smear campaign against it after it's release. Critics universally panned it

>Boring

It's ok to criticize Kubrick, but if your main criticism is "it's boring" then no one is going to take you seriously.

Fun Fact: That movie was my first fap material.

It's been awhile since I've seen an OP rekt so hard.

I explained what "boring" meant. His films live in exposition, which is great. But they never leave it before I feel like I am in a line waiting to see the real show. It definitely could be a problem with me, but it is a problem I share with many moviegoers. Why should we pay to take a nap?

I'm bookmarking this thread. OP got destroyed.

You absolute fucking idiot.

Why even bother watching Kubrick at this rate?

Holy shit this thread, I quit using Netflix a year ago and I was wondering why it kept giving me 5 stars to shitty Donnie Yen movies.

Why was it doing that? Because I gave a couple 5 star ratings to GOOD kung fu films like Drunken Master?

Netflix's rating system is the worst thing ever. I've seen movies on there that have 2 stars, then i'll watch something "similar" and afterwords the 2 star movie will be bumped up to 4 stars.

It's made to work for people that are stupid enough to use netflix, so maybe you aren't stupid enough.

>people who have jobs are all of a sudden the stupid ones now
Hmmmm

I think youre a faggot, please leave.

maybe stop being a retard

>Is it safe to say the majority of Netflix users are fucking plebs?
Its the shittiest Kubrick movie and he was half dead and senile while making it.
Half the people who made it say he hated it, half say he loved it.
Its dog shit, get over it.