Are the critics getting this wrong? It seems to be that there is a little bit of bias in the rottentomatoes community

Are the critics getting this wrong? It seems to be that there is a little bit of bias in the rottentomatoes community

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2247692/)
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/JPj2OJpoleI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably fucking terribly shot and edited, retard.

I also don't need an 80 minute, poorly sourced documentary to convince me Hillary sucks.

>I also don't need an 80 minute, poorly sourced documentary to convince me Hillary sucks.

This is a good point

>poorly sourced
But the only good thing people are saying about it is that it's well researched. You reek of CTR.

reminder

It's a hyperbolic propaganda film that's not gonna change anyone's mind but is going to appeal to hardcore Hillary haters.

lol ok

>d'nesh d'pooinloo

>It's probably fucking terribly shot and edited, retard.

I haven't seen it and it might be true but I doubt that most critics on rotten tomatoes aren't biased towards being leftist.

>neckbeard voice droning on for 90 minutes

Had to turn it off

oohh god i know. made me cringe. who would watch actually watch this shit for the full duration?

Even as somebody who hates Shillary Dinesh D'Souza is terrible. Nobody should bother with it.

little berniecucks mad while they're wives are getting POO'd

Yee haw ! cant wait! I dont even care if Dineshia durka isnt white cuz I hate hillary so dang much!

What a bunch of British/Aussie transgender fucking faggots in this thread.

Yes OP I think RT is extremely biased. I'm also going to guess that the film doesn't suck being that the first one -

>"As of October 2, 2012, the film had grossed $32.9 million domestically, making it the fourth highest domestic grossing documentary and the second highest domestic grossing political documentary in the United States since 1982

Btw, Nigel Farange is going to knighted by the queen of England you tremendous fucking cucklords.

Is that Mr. Bean in darkie makeup?

>I'll irrationally vote for a criminal based solely on the fact that she's a female because the other candidate offended my enlightened liberal sensibilities

I'm a Rush-Baby conservative and I acknowledge it sucks. It's Poo n' Loo's worst movie yet. The editing was terrible and it seems really cobbled together, like they scrambled to make something passable in time for the election.

>Movie ends with a complete non-sequitur 8 minute long saccharine rendition of the National Anthem with stock footage

that ending sounds like shit but was the films message effective at all?

Yes.

>Democrats were fucking cunts and loved Slavery
>Civil Rights and women's rights were pushed exclusively by republicans
>All the suffragettes were Republican
>Margret Sanger was a democrat who wanted to use abortion and eugenics to purge minorities (inter-cut with footage of Hillary saying Sanger was great)
>The KKK was a Democrat organization used to scare niggers from voting republican and even went so far as to kill republican senators
>"The Great Switch" never happened: Niggers went democrat because of new deal policies, southern whites went republican much later when the south began to get wealthy again
>There's tons of evidence that shows the Clinton Foundation is a criminal organization where foreigners can buy favors (Canadian mine owner paid Clintons to get Kazakhstan to change laws so that he could open Uranium mines there.)
>Bill is a rapist and Hillary helped cover for him
>They Stole money from Haiti relief funds
>Hillary is a radical Alinskyite

Wow, that was so idiotic it physically hurt me.

>he doesn't know the political parties have basically swapped positions since all those things

That's what "The Great Switch" is and it never happened. Liberals made it up to excuse their past love of slavery, indian genocide, women-hate, and minority intimidation.

Oy vey please dont watch this film goys! just vote for Hilary like us zionist want! pretty please?

thanks awoo, doing gods work

>rate it positively
>everyone accuses them of being conservative shills

>rate it negatively
>they're democrat shills

Can't win either way.

Most of these people aren't shills. Over the years, the democrats have created an army of completely brainwashed useful idiots who genuinely believe in the party line and no amount of facts will ever change that.

Just look at the DNC leaks. They prove the deep corruption and manipulation of the democrats conspiring with the mainstream media, yet liberals don't get mad at said proven corruption, they get mad at the people who exposed the corruption.

If you want entertainment with a "Fuck Hilary" message just watch 13 Hours.

Jim from The Office kills like 200 sandniggers.

I doubt Republicans are any different though.

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

LMAO

No one ever said they are. Trump supporters have called out the corruption within the GoP since pretty much day 1 and one of Trump's main talking points throughout the primaries was how the system is rigged both ways. Same like with Bernie and his supporters. Only now that they have factual proof of the corruption, Bernie wants his supporters to forget everything he ever said on that topic and fall in line behind Hillary.

The media really is the enemy

Probably.

But the critics are right for the wrong reasons. Theyre wrong because they only scored the documentary so low is because they are partisan hacks. Theyre right in that the movie legitimately terrible mostly because Dinesh is the neocon version of Michael Moore.

This image really sums up the deep seated antisemitism of the liberals.

Trump supporters hate zionists, zionists are unanimously pro Hillary as you can see by who funds her campaign
Leftists hate regular jews and Israel, who neither Trump nor the majority of his supporters have anything against.

>All this projecting

Wew

>zionists are unanimously pro Hillary as you can see by who funds her campaign

1.) pic related

2.) Sheldon Adelson, the biggest zionist in the US, is funding Trump

>watching propaganda

stop posting this stupid shit poo-in-the-loo

>Israeli Jews

American Jews safe in their daily lives don't have a real grasp on the menace of Islam

I wonder when d'nesh is going to make a documentary about his own secret criminal past.

I mean, it's not a secret but nobody seems to be mentioning it. I guess being a shady fuck is okay when it's a shady fuck on your side.

>pooinloo gets convinced of felony ethics violations
>goes to jail
>makes a movie saying Hillary is the unethical one

ALL MY KEKS

doesn't really change the fact that Hillary/Bill are unethical and corrupt

>pic related

Why wouldn't Truimp be friendly to Israel? It's one of the most important western allies in the Middle East. You libshits make absolutely no sense anymore. On one hand, you go apeshit over Trump saying "America first" and that he will start WW3 because he's such a racist who will alienate all US allies, on the other hand, you complain that he seems to be fairly reasonable and wants to get along with foreign nations and close allies.

Meanwhile Hillary is openly antagonizing Russia, is funded by Saudi Arabia and is planning an all out war in Syria and she is somehow the safe candidate who won't start unnecessary wars.

>Americans

Thanks for ruining EVERYTHING

Its okay when you do it, right?

One is above the law, the other isn't.

Is this the same people who did Obama's America in 2012 (imdb.com/title/tt2247692/) in which they said the world would end if he was elected President again?

Any topical political movie is generally terrible and I am pretty sure this will be no exception

Dinesh is like the Michael Moore of the right except his propaganda is less entertaining and maybe slightly more cerebral.

My answer and rebuttal to all this is the name Strom Thurmond

Both the critics and the audience aknowledge that, but the critics seem to focus enitrely on this to lower the score, as well as "oh this is conservative stuff for old people!11!!,!!1"

What episode of South Oark is that picture from? Is it the one where Chef almost gets married?

So you agree that these RT critics are heavily biased and politically driven in their reviews? Because Michael Moore documentaries generally get very positive ratings on RT.

Cool story. Prove it.

No! Indian Mr. Bean just sucks at making movies. Plus, he is a complete Hypocrite, so his claims come off as fucking retarded.

>taking ethical advice from a guy who got convicted for ethics violations

trumpkin ladies and gentlemen

It's like taking economics advice from a guy that went bankrupt.....4 times.

FUCKING STUPID

She looks like a fucking villain there.

here's the tip of the iceberg for someone that doesn't want to do their own investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

but you don't actually want evidence do you

>check out this propaganda video

You have a mental disorder

To be fait, this is possibly the election that no matter the outcome, will be good for Israel since both candidates have a lot of ties with banking and both seem to be on the same not on the topic of that country. Unlike Obama that at points hinted towards a bit more scepticism.

>Plus, he is a complete Hypocrite

A man who went to prison and paid for his (fairly harmless) crimes is a hypocrite for calling out a person who didn't pay for their far worse crimes?

Or electing a secretary of state who was reviewed by the FBI to be "extremely careless with classified information" to become the commander in chief, so she can be the person with the highest security clearance in the entire nation.

Дa.

>propaganda = evidence
>muhh youtube propaganda = documentary

KEK

pathetic

>name calling

we're done here

.05 cents has been deposited into your account

How can anyone possibly prove anything to you if everything that is challenging your worldview is propaganda?

Everything brought up in Clinton Cash can be easily looked up by you if you were interested in fact checking.

A guy who pleaded guilty to ethics violations and went to prison for it, isn't a trustworthy source when it comes to ethics. Sorry kiddo.

>BUTT FBI...
Cool story, but they didn't charge her with anything. And I'd still rather have an experienced politician as president, then someone who has no fucking idea how even the most basic form of government works.

If you aren't a troll then this is some serious Orwellian shit right there. "The Party" has already brainwashed people like you to the point where every fact raised against them is viewed as propaganda. Even stone cold facts like the DNC leaks are being discredited not for their content, but for who may or may not have leaked them.

There is enough wrong with Hillary without entering into demented conspiracy theories.

But we dont hear about this.

We dont hear about her opposition to national healthcare, support for big banks and the insurance industry, hawking foreign policy.

Instead we hear ridiculous drivel about 30 year old land deals, efforts to blame Bubba for Iran Contra, and gross speculation on some white house aids suicide.

Why is this?

Why is substance rejected and naval gazing embraced?

Could it be perhaps that the people running against Hillary have the exact same or only very slightly different policies to her?

And in need of differentiating themselves from her must instead resort to this goofy mud slinging?

I rather trust a man who pleaded guilty for his harmless crime and paid his debt to society, than someone who everyone knows is guilty of several different, much worse offenses, but got away with it because she was friends with the attorney general and was endorsed by the current president.

I'm not sure you Hillary shills understand that the fact that she is above the law and got away with her crimes does NOT make her more likeable or trustworthy. Most people luckily aren't quite as far gone as you are, that they'd think "Well, she didn't go to prison, so she must be innocent"

>everything that is challenging your worldview is propaganda

That isn't the case though. There is a big difference between "here is some evidence and some information" and "OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE THE DEVIL! END OF THE WORLD! BE AFRAID!" hyperbolic nonsense. Do you not see or understand the difference?

Look at the posters/pictures for your shitty propaganda films, can you really not tell it's retarded propaganda just from the pics alone? Are you that fucking retarded? It's really fucking obvious. If you wanted to be credible, you wouldn't open with pictures of Hillary looking evil or Obama looking like the devil. Do you not see how that is propaganda?

>I trust the ethics advice of a guy who got convicted and went to jail for being unethical

KEK

The very last scene of this film is an Indian looking guy is in front of a classroom and he says "How do you know you're American? When you're a Republican" and a small class of racial ambiguous adults clap.

I don't really let the spoopy pictures persuade me in the propaganda. It's the easily backed up well researched information of morally and ethically wrong conduct that persuades me

Jesus christ poor Sup Forums, are you guys OK?

>Why is this?
Same reason why we hear a lot of folks trying to discredit Trump's character rather than his program. We hear a lot about "muh wall, muh muslim" bue nothing about how his plans for strong protectionism might tarnish relations with foreign powers, etc.
This campaign has such connoted and polarizing figures running that people try to make it only about the people, not the ideas.

At this point, if you don't realize that Trump is a false flag made up to take over the Republican party so it could lose against Shillary, you're retarded. If you have considered the possibility of building a wall from coast to coast to protect one of the biggest land borders on the entire earth as something that could happen in this planet of ours, you're retarded beyond redemption. Trump is there to scare the moderate right away witht his nonsense so only alt-right frogposters and inbred loonies vote rep

>I don't understand what propaganda is

If your movie poster tries to make a politician look like a cartoon satanic villain ... it's probably retarded propaganda. The only people who do things like that, have no facts to support their claims in the fucking first place. It's why they need to show you "made up scary pictures".

>backed up well researched information of morally and ethical

Is that why the guy who made the movie went to jail for ethics violations? Because of his strong moral and ethical character?

no, the normies are on to us

youtube.com/watch?v=tGOAfqtvnrk&feature=youtu.be

No, I was talking about the youtube doc Clinton Cash that was done by Peter Schweizer

>nazi frogs

>MUHH FALSE FLAG

Go to bed Alex Jones

>muhh youtube conspiracy video

Cool story. Let me know if she gets convicted of a crime, then I'll give a fuck.

You realize, idiots have been spouting the same "OHH NO! A CLINTON CONSPIRACY" bullshit for over a fucking decade, right? Every year, they make up a new scandal and claim "IT'S SUPER CEREAL THIS TIME"! Nothing ever happens, it always ends up just being stupid right-wing nonsense. They have cried wolf too much for most people to give any fucks about "MUHH CLINTON CONSPIRACY" anymore. Sorry.

This. Clinton sucks because she's incompetent not because some retarded conspiracy that's going nowhere made up by people who want a Sup Forums meme to become president and who makes Clinton look like a genius leader

wtf i love hillary clinton now

I wouldn't say she is incompetent. If anything, her overwhelmingly mediocre "office-job" emails show the opposite. They are boring as hell. She works really hard at shit and was very competent at her actual job.

Just shill my shit up.

Good

Except they are which is why Trump is the nominee and not party shill Ted Cruz.

>hyperbolic
it's propaganda but not hyperbolic one iota

>it's not hyperbolic
>picture is trying to make Hillary looks like a weird vampire or some shit

Cool mental disability bro

Except she's not compotent. Anyone in her position would have those same boring emails, except they wouldn't get caught with them. Her getting caught with a private server for those boring emails makes her incompotent.

I really liked when in the trailer they made slavery from 1760 a huge point. In a film about Hillary Clinton.

>"felony ethics violations"
Very general way to describe what he did

I think the guy is a faggot and fringeworthy, but he basically got hit on a technicality. It's why his sentence wasn't long

>they didn't charge her
That isn't what the guy said retard

And yet still, it was made abundantly clear that jurisprudence destroyed the law that is supposed to protect state secrets. They read in intent when it was purposefully absent.

It's an open joke in the intelligence community

Seems to me Right-Wingers will swallow propaganda about Hillary and go to rottentomatoes to pretend like they've learned something

youtu.be/JPj2OJpoleI

>history of the Democratic party