6. SAW II

This is so wrong in so many levels

1. Syro
2. Richard D. James
3. SAW 85-92
4. I Care Because You Do
5. Drukqs
6. SAW II

Chief amongst them being he has a different opinion to you?

how

1. I Care Because You Do
2. RDJ Album
3. SAW II
4. SAW 85-92
5. Syro
6. drukQs

Drukqs > SAW85-92 > vol. 2 > Richard D. James Album > I Care Because You Do > Syro
>ICBCYD over any of his selected ambient works, Syro above his best album Drukqs

It's evident that my patrician tastes are far superior than your plebian counterparts

1.Druqks
2.Selected Ambient Works 85-92
3.Richard D. James
4.Selected Ambient Works 2
5.I Care Because You Do
6.Syro

what's your list then

I'm and OP at the same time

Syro was his most complex and cohesive work that actually demonstrated his insane development in composition, Drukqs is a mess and the only reason Sup Forums praises it is because it's his most poorly received album critically.

I agree about Syro but that doesn't put it above any of his other records. I enjoy his other albums a lot more than Syro despite it being the better composed one

Drukqs as a collection of tracks is a chaotic mishmash, sure. The actual tracks themselves though are extremely accomplished and amongst some of the best in his discog which is why it gets praise.

They really aren't

drukqs is the only one that matters

Why not? Ziggomatic, Mt Saint Michel, Vordhosbn, Meltphace, Afx237 etc are as intricate and developed as anything he's done. Only stuff from Rushup Edge and Syro really touch it.

druqks has some of his best songs but its like 60% filler I don't see how it can be considered his best album
saw 85-92 and saw 2 have like 1 or 2 good songs each and the rest is really mediocre. a lot of his soundcloud songs are better than the songs off those albums
Syro's production is better than anything he's done and it's actually cohesive and doesn't sound like a collection of songs he threw together, and it's not loaded with filler. and the composition on minipops and xmas are leagues above anything from his earlier work.
ICBYD has alberto balsalm, mookid, acrid acid jam shred and come on you slags, def not his worst album

Every song in Saw 85-92 is great except maybe Hedphelym and Schottkey 7th Path. Saw 2 as a whole is one of if not the best pure ambient album ever released imo. Syro feels more cohesive and the songs have a layer of composition that most of his work doesn't have but just being a "better composed" album doesn't make the songs themselves be better. And ICBYD is last in my list not because it's bad but because i don't enjoy listening to it as much as the ones above it, i find most of the songs in that album to he monotonous in a bad and boring way

>Hedphelym and Schottkey 7th Path
Those are two of the best songs, what are you doing

Subjective opinions are subjective. Also I said maybe because i like those tracks too but i don't find them as good as any of the others

holy shit the first 14 minutes of drukqs is the musical embodiment of autism.